• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Madden NFL M21’s Biggest rating snub smh

    Madden NFL M21’s Biggest rating snub smh


    M21’s Biggest rating snub smh

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    I broke down and bought Madden again this year ��

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Have we tried bribery yet? #FixMaddenFranchise

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Sex is great, but...

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Every. Damn. Time.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    They called this shit a catch lmao

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Because u/turdfu13 doesn't believe i was down 17-0 going into the 4th.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    "Filler" plays

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Ok, since the devs don't appear to wanna do away with "cheese" in the traditional sense (#MakePlayRecognitionMatter). I'm hoping against all hope, that they at least fixed the COUNTLESS broken plays in each and every playbook that quite simply...don't work.

    One of the main reasons why folks rely on so many "money plays", is cause they're the very few players can trust that'll actually WORK.

    Side note: I'd love to see the devs replicate the Niners' "TE split out, motion TE back into the formation" action. I'd venture to say Shanahan used this action roughly 30% of the time. Playbook on the game is nowhere NEAR as creative as it should be.

    submitted by /u/Q-Diddy1779
    [link] [comments]

    how are people able to play the beta still?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    anyone know?

    submitted by /u/imtrynagocrazy223
    [link] [comments]

    It's all about that bounce! I don't think I could pull this off ever again.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Drafted players thread: July 20, 2020

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Post pictures showing your drafted players here. This is your chance to show off great draft picks, late round finds, guys with funny names, or anything else draft-related that's interesting.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Exposing the cheaters!! EA can't allow this to keep happening!!!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Whenever I play defense, I play CB, I miss this camera angle, but this is the punt return camera, would be nice if this was actually an option instead of all-22 and the offense perspective while playing defense taking up space, just an opinion of mine

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Solo battles requires xbox live gold??

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    Why is that so? It's against the CPU so there's not even PvP included...

    submitted by /u/mehike19
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my salary cap in the negatives in my 2nd season?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    I'm playing as the Ravens, and in my 2nd offseason, my salary cap is already 3 million negative. I've only signed 1 free agent for 1.5 million a year, and I've only drafted 2 first round picks. All answers appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Jackspedicey57
    [link] [comments]

    Madden Community Input Survey

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Hey r/Madden,

    I've launched a number of tools the past few years here. Madden Fantasy, Madden Exporter, Recap Wizard. Right now, I'm deliberating what to work on/improve and how to plan for the future. I would appreciate your input and to hear what you would like to see. Thanks for your time in advance.

    Take Survey (https://birdwell.typeform.com/to/dUksA0g1)

    submitted by /u/jbirdwell
    [link] [comments]

    My latest expierence with Madden

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    I used to play madden every day but this game is honestly a piece of dog shit so I quit. Today, I figured I would get on and play and game and see what all has changed.

    I set the difficulty to All-Madden, set the game as vikings vs chiefs and decided to use the vikings (could have probably easily usered the chiefs and cheese with tyreek but decided not to). Receive the opening kickoff, ran straight down the middle and did one spin move the left and ran 70 yards in for a TD. Nice.

    Continued to play the game for about half a quarter before the announcer started talking about how everson griffen was closing in on the all time record for sacks when he had just gotten his first sack of the game.

    Later on, kicked a 56 yard field goal. I barely made it, the announcer said "ohhh wow it's no good. That's the bad part about kicking long fields, now the opposing team gets great field position" (or something very similar). Yet, 3 points were added to my score. Then after the field goal, the chiefs had the ball at the 39 yard line!! No kickoff or anything!! Great.

    Another quarter goes by as I watch Tyreek Hill outrun every single one of my players every single play. He has 200 receiving yards and a pair of TD's before the end of the 3rd.

    Then, the announcer starts talking about Tom Brady and how the Patriots have a huge game ahead of them (but never mentions who the opponent is).

    What a joke, EA really charges $60 for a piece of shit game and all of our asses continue to buy it. Change is only gonna happen if we make it happen. DONT BUY MADDEN 21. EA will only start actually giving effort into a better game if it effects their sales, so lets do exactly that.

    submitted by /u/brian4328937
    [link] [comments]

    Whats a rating madden could add to separate elite average and bad QBs

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    New player needs help with UT

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    I recently bought madden 20. This is my first madden game. I have played some UT but not a lot. Currently have 34k coins but not sure who to buy with it. My team is 70 rated so needs a lot of upgrades. Any cheapish beasts out there?

    submitted by /u/mehike19
    [link] [comments]

    They should’ve taken the knee✌��

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    If you could have one legend in madden 21, who?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    For me it would have to be Thomas Jones. Would be a lot of fun to play with that guy.

    submitted by /u/stinknut13
    [link] [comments]

    Why dont I play every down that my player is on the field

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    I started a career as a RE today and I'm not starting but I play like 10 downs a game after a game I saw that a played like 30 downs and even got a sack it would've been my first sack of my career but it was all simulated the same thing happened in an earlier career where I was a RB and I scored 2 touchdowns and I never got to actually play the down why does this happen and how can I stop it

    submitted by /u/bighearteugene
    [link] [comments]

    The usual gamers Madden league is looking for new members 29 32 week 13 Xbox

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    We are a fantasy draft league with legends and we currently have two teams open we sim every 48 hours so join the discord server if interested!

    submitted by /u/unicornisprime
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment