• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Madden NFL Everyone does that

    Madden NFL Everyone does that


    Everyone does that

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    NBA 2K’s My League is miles above Madden (or even Madden 22)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    I've really just had it with EA. As an avid player of both Madden and 2K, the things you can do in 2K compared to madden are laughable.

    You can search for players based upon dynamic skills, ages, contracts, etc.

    You can structure contracts and negotiate with players.

    You can edit or relocate teams from scratch with custom logos, stadiums, sponsors. Not just choose from some lazy list of logo/uniforms which hasn't changed in 4 years.

    And Madden has the gall to release information saying "but, NEXT YEAR." Like are you kidding me? Don't get me wrong, 2K's mycareer and my team are riddled with microtransactions, but myleague is top of class.

    submitted by /u/SlipperyBull
    [link] [comments]

    Madden Mobile got Mouth pieces first.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Felt like playing Madden 05 today

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Just made this meme lmk if someone has already done it.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Haven’t touched madden in 5 months is it worth coming back for the short while until 21?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    I was a 97 overall theme team before i quit. Ran out of playstation plus and moved to valorant and fortnite. I've been watching madden again and have an urge to play. Is it worth playing for the next few weeks until 21 or should i just give it up and just wait?

    submitted by /u/Imaginary-Rub-5957
    [link] [comments]

    I swept the Ravens... so I thought.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Franchise rules

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Does anybody have any good franchise rules to make the mode more interesting?

    submitted by /u/Tanner915Scott
    [link] [comments]

    Madden Yard player creator (from madden Mobile - they said it carries over to console).

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    The Yard...online?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Hey guys,
    Haven't kept up with the Madden 21 news. I seen a lot of people talking about the yard and I tried to look into it. I see that, currently, you can't play against people?

    Will this mode be where you can play against people and with your friends? Like Mut Squads.

    Sorry if this has already been asked. I filtered the reddit with newest and scrolled forever lol.

    submitted by /u/Stealthfighter2019
    [link] [comments]

    Somethings wrong here and I can’t quite pin it

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    (PS4) (28/32) Madden Elite looking to fill for transition for 21

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Welcome To Madden Elite 21! We are a Madden CFM league. In Madden 20 our league played through 7 total successful seasons. With Madden 21 releasing shortly we are looking to get the discord server filled back up with users before the launch of 21.

    The team selection will be a random team generator that will be live-streamed by me within the Discord server. At the end of the live-stream, you will be given 1 hour to trade teams with anyone in the league. After that, you will be locked in with your team.

    We look to play 6-8 seasons before we do a new team reset, which will start the whole process over again.

    Currently, in Madden 20, we are a 24-hour advance (due to covid-19) since people have been indoors more and have had more free time but will be going back to the standard 48-hour advance

    It will be another great year for Madden 20 Elite and we hope to see join us!

    https://discord.gg/bgHf62C

    submitted by /u/webbileaks
    [link] [comments]

    Jarvis landry runs the perfect route into the stands

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    On a player franchise, was using the draft board to draft, for the first time I realized I could reorder the board holding x, it was really weird then this happens. Drafted the exact same player with my 5th and 6th round picks. Carbon copy of a player.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Superstar Ko is broken

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    I know Madden 21 is about to release but me and my friends have tried playing superstar ko. I can play every other game on Ps4 and even all game modes on madden perfectly, but playing superstar ko I always lag out. Does anyone know what I can do?

    submitted by /u/GianTheGoat
    [link] [comments]

    Madden Franchise vs NHL Franchise

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    I've seen a lot of comparisons between NBA and Madden, and while I do think it's fair to compare the two, they are made by completely different companies. To me, the more apt comparison would be the NHL Franchise mode also made by EA. I've played a ton of NHL this year (I'm a Canadian stuck inside) and the list of things in NHL not in Madden is mind blowing.

    First they actually track stats accurately. Each player has their full history in the NHL/AHL. This makes free agency far more in depth as you can identify players that can fill a certain role.

    Next is the fog of war system done properly. You can hire 20 scouts who are either pro or amateur scouts. Amateur scouts focus on draft prospects while pro scouts look at other NHL/AHL teams. Failure to scout a player leaves a huge mystery as to what they truly are. This is big in drafting since in the later rounds I typically draft a player I scouted and know, or drafting a player who had a strong statistical season. It plays a huge role in trades, as once a player is properly scouted you can see his trade value, but without scouting there is nothing. By doing this, you can easily over value a player based off a good season, as all you can see is his stats and draft position.

    Another thing I love compared to Madden is contract demands. Players that have strong seasons will demand more money no matter their overall. If a 74 overall plays on a top line and scores 25 goals, he will want say 4M instead of say 0.75M that other 74 overall players would get. It makes contract renewals way more difficult especially when you have a player that gave tremendous value for a low cost previously.

    I also like the Trade Finder a lot more than NBA's. Teams will typically only offer players that are on the trade block already or they are willing to give them up. My problem with NBA is many teams are way to willing to give up their superstars when using the trade finder tool. In addition, bad contracts are significantly harder to move in NHL which is a good representation of reality.

    There are tons of other things that NHL has that Madden needs to implement like: full coaching staff, player finder, customizable expansion teams, team chemistry, players not signing in free agency if team is rebuilding, players demanding trades, just to name a few.

    I'm not trying to make this post to say that the NHL Franchise is perfect. I'm more saying Madden needs to talk to look in house at other EA games that do a better job mimicking reality. I appreciate the NHL franchise since they listened to their fans and have made a pretty thorough game mode, where as Madden added faulty scenario engines and the Pro Bowl instead of addressing major weaknesses in the mode. Madden tried to use fog of war, but only used it for development traits and it really failed to serve any major purpose. This shows that there is a willingness to look at other EA games (I believe it started in FIFA) but Madden has done a poor job actually using it in the mode.

    The thing with Madden Franchise for me, is the changes we want, shouldn't be that hard to make. Trade finder, historic stats, realistic contract demands really wouldn't be hard to implement. I understand that things like coaching trees and scouting overhaul take time, but that should have been priority number 1 for franchise developers.

    submitted by /u/DarthLordDonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Madden Mobile

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    AI Suggestion

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    I think it'd be cool the more you run a play the smarter the AI is against. Especially if it's only one of a few plays a person runs. If they do it enough then it literally won't work at all. Would cause a balanced tactiful offense or you lose. Thoughts? I apologize if these types of things have been mentioned before. Going to buy M21 and get back into it, havent played in 7 years lol.

    submitted by /u/CaseACEjk
    [link] [comments]

    Character creation

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Hey EA, just a tip: if you're gonna push career modes and avatar driven game modes that's awesome, but for the love of god give us some new options when creating our character. If Madden Mobile is any indication then it is literally the exact same character creation as last year's game.

    submitted by /u/JLoomis26
    [link] [comments]

    Clinched playoff "birth" lol

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    This weekend I played Madden 20 for the first time. It has reinforced my decision to not buy Madden games anymore.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    This weekend I got to play Madden 20 for the very first time. I visited some family and my cousin asked me to play a fantasy draft franchise with him, and I obliged. It's always fun to play Madden with other people, but I couldn't believe the amount of fun we weren't having. I had Russell Wilson at QB. The game was just way too easy. I had to purposefully stop myself from doing the same cheese every play. And it wasn't even because my cousin was bad. We both know a lot more about actual football than the normal person. We both played football for over 10 years. We know protections, coverages, stunts, blitzes, routes, etc. Even with this knowledge, I rarely had to recognize coverages or read defenses. It was just constantly roll outside the pocket, throw away from the user linebacker, decide to scramble or not, rinse and repeat. I could've ran the same play the entire game with absolutely no consequences. The same thing on defense. I could've ran cover 3 all game and usered the middle linebacker or safety and covered the entire field.

    That isn't even taking into account the absurd amount of bullshit that happened in each game. The gameplay is completely broken. Every game had something that would absolutely ruin the game and piss us both off, and it wasn't even something that was preventable. It was all glitches or stupid animations. I could hot route Julio Jones to do a streak and just chuck it up and almost certainly get a defensive pass interference call. All I had to do was take control of Julio and run purposefully into the corner and instantly gain like 50 yards.

    This is not simulation football. This amount of cheese should absolutely not exist. I should not have to stop myself from running certain plays to prevent unrealistic football.

    The last time I played a Madden game religiously was Madden 16, and the last time I played a Madden at all was Madden 18. The game has not changed in a significant way since that point. I was able to do the same cheese plays that I did back then and then some. It was made even worse by the OP Xfactors.

    submitted by /u/Doctor____President
    [link] [comments]

    has anyone else ever had a successful challenge in this game? i think this is my first ever

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Big league madden 20 franchise at least 2 seasons ps4

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    HMU for details

    submitted by /u/bbaxter214
    [link] [comments]

    Blocking.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    My favorite part of madden is when I drop back too pass I'm sacked as soon as I touch the ball

    submitted by /u/FL0002
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment