• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 19, 2020

    Madden NFL Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode Tips And Resource Center

    Madden NFL Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode Tips And Resource Center


    Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode Tips And Resource Center

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Just did a fantasy draft and this is my week one opponent I’m scared

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    The Football Team’s logo in Madden 21 (Bottom)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Hopefully this year we can use face of franchise unique face creation for creating rookie classes.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Face of Franchise year 2033

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    For the haters who said this glitch play wouldn’t hold up to cover 2

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    I really didn’t think Madden could do worse than the “5 star recruits stays at a school that won’t let him play for 4 years” storyline, but my god is that Madden 21 storyline bad.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Not only is that story wildly unbelievable, but they also took every football movie cliche they could and stuffed it in there.

    submitted by /u/UglyATL
    [link] [comments]

    Peyton Manning just called an audible (and probably hot routes) over 10 tens before the play

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Lmao I wish I was recording this 🤣 I'm playing Madden 09 on the 360, franchise game vs Colts (5-0), and Peyton Manning just called an audible over 10 times before calling a play, I'm not even joking. Before every play he calls at least 3 audibles.

    I love this game so much

    submitted by /u/ogMaddenGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Non catching best receiver in the NFL. Fantasy draft Hopkins first pick.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    I’m getting madden 21 it will be my first madden what should I expect

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Anyone see Rise to Fame gameplay? �� trash!!! EA hid everything in the pictures! You press 3 buttons for the 40 yard dash lol.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Typical Madden bullshit 2 fumbles in one sequence.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Will we be able to install the game before it’s released?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    I was just wondering if anybody knew if we would get to install the game early so we can play when it's released? or will we have to download it when it's released?

    submitted by /u/Peiten
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Download

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    my pre download is scheduled for the 23rd on PS4 will I still be able to play on the 21st? With the ea access? Even though it isn't Downloaded

    submitted by /u/Brandomartian
    [link] [comments]

    Can i reassign the QB slide to a button?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    I think my controller has the slightest bit of drift but it is causing my QB too dive instead of sliding, is there no way to change it to the Y button for example when scrambling? I never jump with recievers or my QB so it would be the ideal button to change it to.

    submitted by /u/TN34RY
    [link] [comments]

    Getting Back Into Madden

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    So I haven't played Madden in probably a decade. Didn't have a console for a while, and I'm a Giants fan so the past few years haven't been kind as far as wanting to play a football game with their roster goes, haha. Then, this past Christmas, my mom won a ps4 in an office raffle, so with not a lot to do 'cause of covid, I've gotten pretty heavily back into video games for the first time in my adult life.

    I say that to say this; I wanna get Madden 21, and I'm looking at the pre-order options, and the MVP and Deluxe editions are both offering bonuses I don't understand.

    What is "MUT?" I know what it stands for (after googling), but is it something that I'll end up playing? And if so, are the 17 gold team fantasy picks... good? Enough? Overkill?

    What are the "NFL Team Elite" packs? Uniform packs? MCS ultimate champion packs?

    Also I've seen people mention EA Access and how that discounts purchases, but I don't know what that is either.

    I'm certainly lost on what the actual benefits are for getting the Deluxe or MVP pre-order. However, I'd like to get that early release date, so I'm wondering, if I start playing this game regularly will these bonuses on either bundle package end up worthwhile? Like I ignored "My Team" and VC bonuses when I got back into 2K cause I didn't know better and wouldn't have minded them. Basically, help me justify the purchase of one of these 2 bundles so I can get the early release date please, haha.

    Also if I can get an additional discount on EA Access, is that worth subscribing to?

    submitted by /u/martinluthercook
    [link] [comments]

    Origin Access Premier (now called EA Play Pro) has the Madden 21 MVP Edition Available to Pre Load (for FREE ofcourse) | Releasing August 20, 2020 7pm GST

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Is Madden 21 worth getting on PC?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    Hello, I am curious if you guys think Madden 21 is worth getting on PC. I heard the auction block was very small and hard to get the cards you want, does anyone have any input on if it is worth it to play on console over a PC?

    submitted by /u/bigbadben555
    [link] [comments]

    How is everyone getting access to M21 so soon?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    /\ Title /\

    submitted by /u/aykman2004
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the best football game

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Sorry is I missed any good ones

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Akira-Williams
    [link] [comments]

    Any Madden 21 league 72 hour advance Xbox?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Face of Franchise Gameplay

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    EA Access release date

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    When does the 10 hour trail come out, how do I get/buy it, and do I keep the franchise saved data when the game officially drops?

    submitted by /u/FoolishYoungling
    [link] [comments]

    Madden Comp Streamer looking for 21 squad in the Yard

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    I stream at twitch.tv/soyboy478 and I'm going to post to my YT (Soy Squad) starting release date, and I'd rather not get into the Yard with some random people. Dm me if interested

    submitted by /u/SoyBoy478
    [link] [comments]

    Do offline franchise saves update with title updates?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Simple question and don't remember from M20

    submitted by /u/wjd03
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment