• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    Madden NFL This is Madden 18 where a player on the sideline helped him up. Why can't they do that now?

    Madden NFL This is Madden 18 where a player on the sideline helped him up. Why can't they do that now?


    This is Madden 18 where a player on the sideline helped him up. Why can't they do that now?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Even though the mobile version has one season its really good

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    One of the sickest plays I've ever had

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    You can create a team in NHL 20, from how the arena looks, the entrance music, goal music, players celebrations, completely customize the jerseys, to even the mascot. NHL is an EA game…

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Best tight end in real football, I guess madden didn’t get the memo

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    How to know when to play cover 2/3/4/etc.?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    I'm trying to learn how to play defense without picking the cheesy plays on YouTube, or even just randomly guessing what type of defense to play based on my gut feeling.

    So far, I've understood that I have to go by receiver headcount and match two receivers with a base 4-3 or 3-4 formation. For three receivers I should use nickel, against four wide receivers I should use nickel, dollar or dime defense and against five is the quarters' formation.

    From here I still get exploited and I'm not sure what to do with my defense when I am on the field. I usually just base-align and shade underneath.

    I've also been usering with my LB but I still get burned or don't jump routes in time, I'm still learning this is my first year trying usering.

    So now that you know what I know so far, I'm hoping someone can give me pointers on how to adjust and pick defenses accordingly. I'm in dire need of needing to know when to use different concept defenses like cover 2/3/4/6/etc.

    Please keep in mind I'm a causal gamer. I'm not able to do practices or the skill training. I only play against my friends on Quick Play/Exhibition. Any tips or comments are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/thedarkknight16_
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t wait to get corner route cheesed by this man

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Got to love how realistic Madden 20 is. EA got it right i hope they keep 21 the same!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Madden is trash this was called incomplete even after a challenge��

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    I’d pick the butter

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    How the fu- whatever good catch man

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Current Gen vs Next Gen M21

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    I'm getting the PS4 version instead of the Stadia one (next gen version) since I have been burned by EA Sports in the past when they took football games to the next generation.

    NCAA FB 2001 on the PS1 had the custom playbook and it was awesome. Then 2002 was announced for the PS2 so I got a PS2. The custom playbooks weren't there but due to the improved graphics and gameplay, I gave that a pass. 2003, 2004, and 2005 came without the custom playbooks. Then 06 finally had them and I was so overjoyed.

    I got a 360 and NCAA FB 07. The 360 version was awesome due to 60 FPS gameplay as opposed to 30 FPS for the PS3. Same situation with 2002! I think it wasn't until 2011 or 2012 when the custom playbooks returned.

    I'm getting a PS5 for sure and I'm wondering if it would be possible to have both the PS4 and PS5 version of M21 installed on their respective consoles.

    I didn't get a current gen Madden until 19 for the PC and I have enjoyed 20 a lot due to the RPO being part of the game. I think 21 could be the last good Madden game for awhile based on how EA Sports upgraded to the newer generation of consoles in the past.

    I just wanted to bring this up as a reminder of the evil EA has done in the past.

    submitted by /u/jalapenojon
    [link] [comments]

    How does a QB walk between an engaged OL & DL?!?! wtf.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    What is your guys opinion on the Madden player base?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Imo the past 3 years or so it has become by far my least favorite online community. When I started playing back around 16 online seemed much more fun oriented. Not saying it wasn't broken just fun.

    It seems now that all anyone cares about is winning in a video game that doesn't matter. The community constantly just shits on each other and cares incredibly little for anyone else.

    I am mainly a MUT player and even in my Super Bowls I never resort to using cheese plays unless my opponent is, which is unfortunately far too common.

    I could never understand running cheese plays when your opponent hasn't because I would just feel bad for my opponent, I am just exploiting the game and ruining someone else's experience. Nothing is more fun than having a game where it's two unique schemes, even when losing, it's some of the most fun I've had in games. It just seems that's far too uncommon.

    What is your opinion on the online community now?

    submitted by /u/AURELIOUS_42
    [link] [comments]

    Youre saying madden was actually kinda realistic for once?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Madden 20 Mod Question CFB

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    Stream

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    I'm interested in becoming a gaming YouTuber/Streamer. I play a whole lot of madden. I know of course, I need a great set up, because no one wants to watch trash. A question I might have is, what are tips that can be given to start up? Do people like to see general gameplay, do people like to see me do challenges that I made up (Beating randoms online kicking only field goals, for example) or what? I wonder because it's an interest of mine and I play too much madden not to want to stream it.

    submitted by /u/HaloRules26
    [link] [comments]

    EA Account invalid? anyone else ever experience this?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I just went to play online H2H and it says my EA account is invalid. Tells me to visit help.ea.com

    I go there to recover my password (NCAA14 might seriously be the last time I've had to sign in) and I still do not have an email from EA yet. In all my years of playing madden, this has never happened to me before.

    this shit pisses me off. I have time to maybe play a game or two a few times a week. I go to play before bed and this is what happens.

    submitted by /u/CardiffGiantx
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to edit your dev trait if your playing as a player in franchise?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    I just played a full season on madden, won mvp and the Superbowl but only have a star development trait on my player. I know I can edit the trait if I'm a coach in franchise but I can't find it as a player. Help?

    submitted by /u/Dr-Nutso
    [link] [comments]

    Madden online lagging

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Anyone else having. Issues online head to head? Internet is at 100% but when playing buttons are delayed, players lag. So frustrating.

    submitted by /u/KenKenny372
    [link] [comments]

    Cfm 21 updates

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    So EA has basically come out and told us that there won't be any substantial additions at launch for Madden 21 franchise-wise. All of the new content they've promised will be coming in the form of patches and updates. My online CFM will be starting day 1. I'm wondering whether the new features they're going to implementing when we are multiple seasons into our franchise will immediately work, or whether we have to start over for the new features to work.

    submitted by /u/Bellasadie0
    [link] [comments]

    My Top 5 MUT User Picks

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    This is regarding franchise changes we have all been asking for

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianmazique/2020/08/04/madden-21-ea-reveals-plans-to-improve-franchise-mode/amp/

    Has anyone seen this article? Any way to fact check this? If its true, what does everyone think about the changes they will make to next year's title?

    submitted by /u/jacobynathan24
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4) Sunday SIMs - Recruiting for M21 - Currently Drafting Teams

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    (PS4) Sunday SIMs - Madden 21 (20/24)

    We are currently draft teams for M21 join now!

    https://discord.gg/8JPupwJ

    http://www.daddyleagues.com/Sundaysim

    Well Ran, Long Running, & Established since M18

    We play year-round with a small break before the release of the next madden. We are currently on break and plan on kicking off when the final 53 man rosters are released.

    Sunday SIMs is community drive. If you're toxic this is not the league for you. Rules are simple & built to not micromanage the user while still providing a sim experience. We have a wide range of experienced owners & skill sets.

    Check out the logbook and etch your name in Sunday SIMs history books.

    · Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday 9pm cst advance

    · Historical Stats, Award Winners, & Team Records logged in google sheets

    · Hall of Fame & 1st Team All Pro players from each cycle

    · ALL PRO, 9 Minute Quarters, accelerated clock

    · Simple Sim Style Rules (can be found on our discord & DL page)

    · Experience League Ownership and Commissioners

    · 128 Real College Prospects added to the Draft through custom discord bot

    · 3 Owners per Division / 24 total owners

    · Use Discord to Communicate

    · Twitch or YouTube required (all games streamed)

    · https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Au4uATfSJGOIZ5xTN0PiBvf_sDdGdp94V-xHpSXBr80/edit#gid=0

    submitted by /u/RobertPauleson
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment