• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Madden NFL Maybe my favorite auto-generated name

    Madden NFL Maybe my favorite auto-generated name


    Maybe my favorite auto-generated name

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    AI has 0 clock management skills in Franchise mode

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Can someone tell me how to mid blitz glitch out the opposing center? I’m asking for a friend.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Good Job EA!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    He forgot something on the bench

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Now that’s All Pro blocking

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    So glad I didn’t pay for this game

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Wtf even is this? Love the forced animations in this game.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    COVID Opt Out = Complete PCL Tear

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    How lazy can the game design get. Play as the patriots in franchise, who have a lot of players who opted out. Every time you play a game, key inactives are 6+ players that all got "complete PCL tears."

    I would expect that from a downloaded roster update in Madden 20 to have this year's roster. But then again, that's all this game essentially is. Each year is lazier and lazier.

    submitted by /u/CoreFiftyFour
    [link] [comments]

    [Madden 20] The most ties I’ve ever seen in a season. I was the Browns

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Stumbled across Madden 05 for PS1 this week and was curious how scaled down it was from the PS2 version. Turns out a lot. But the ratings are the real story. Look at 100 overall Darren Sharper and Bubba Franks!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Why the fuck do they program this game to be biased.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    We ran the code and it's made to get you to buy stuff. I bought it thinking the exhibition play wouldn't have corrupted programming. Ea is truly a fucking dick sucking team.

    submitted by /u/Letsridebicyclesnow
    [link] [comments]

    Match up with this guy from time to time. He uses a special teams glitch to force a game crash when he doesn't get his way. Once I found the solution, he takes his L.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Why can't the commentators be EXCITED for career milestones??

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    I am in my 10th season in franchise mode and a lot of my players are beginning to pass huge milestones.

    1,000 career catches, most passing yards and touchdowns in a single season, most rushing yards by quarterback, most MVPs, etc.

    How hard would it be to add some commentary to talk about that? Here I am being a HISTORICALLY great QB and the commentators just completely ignore it.

    I have a LOT of gripes about the commentating in Madden but this just seems like such an easy one to fix.

    submitted by /u/ProfessorOfGaffes
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4)(26/32) Long time CFM is starting up tomorrow with 6 teams left, looking for the last few active members!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Comparison Screen Broken?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    When trying to compare cards in a fantasy pack it glitches out and shows hardly any info, is this just me experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/Bulletproof_Bill
    [link] [comments]

    This glitch has been around since launch...Tom Brady lined up at left guard? Receivers lined up on the o-line? This should have been fixed weeks ago

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    IntML PS4

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    We are a All Pro Sim League

    10 FREE TEAMS left as we enter week 2 of the regular season we are a European based league and operate on UK time zones

    GIANTS COWBOYS EAGLES FALCONS BEARS

    PACKERS VIKINGS CARDINALS TEXANS JAGUARS

    JoiN us on Discord

    https://discord.gg/acRydXF

    submitted by /u/Onesuddenstrike
    [link] [comments]

    QB immediately throws ball to TE (or whoever is assigned the A button) SO ANNOYING

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    am I the only one experiencing this? I scrolled through many threads and didnt find a mention, but yeah, the second the ball is snapped, QB just throws it to the A receiver, often times ending up with a pick. happens maybe 4-5 times a game. frustrating to no end. whats up with this?

    submitted by /u/Rilesssssss
    [link] [comments]

    *Madden 21 Bugs*

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    How to deal with injuries in franchise

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    So this is my 4th season with my franchise and I've dealt with my fair share of injuries over those years. So I've had my injury slider turned up to 35 instead of 20. Didn't really see much change. So I turned it up to 55. I then played the jaguars and I kept count. There were 32 injury timeouts between the both of us. I had 1 injury before that game and now I have 8 decent to bad injuries after. What can I possibly do? Increase the slider to 95? I want injuries to still happen but just in a realistic way. I don't want one or multiple injuries every single game. My O-linemen drop like its nobodies business.

    submitted by /u/TCronin1017
    [link] [comments]

    Face of the franchise. MY 99 overall QB, 2X SB champ, #3 on the legacy board, 3X MVP, to be replaced by Mike Broder. 2 year pro out of alabama, who is a 12 overall kicker.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Yep. This game is so fucking bad that after winning your second scripted superbowl, coach says oh ya know the starting role is up for grabs! Despite me having over or under 200 passing touchdowns, 37 interceptions, and a 66% accuracy, yeah cant wait for the KICKER to take my job.

    Its scripted for him to do so because you have to do a practice drill, prior to the drill it even says get 5/5 to keep your job, when i attempt to do that four times i went 5/5 and it refused to count. So no matter what you're supposed to lose your startin job. Unreal with this game. Youd think my guy was 35 or something, nope. 28.

    submitted by /u/213Bishop
    [link] [comments]

    Same Celebrations

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Every time I pick Swagger I get the same animation. It's always the one where they want to spike the ball but it's stuck to their hand. Doesn't matter if I'm on offense or defense. If I get a sack and pick Swagger, best believe that ball will be stuck to his hand.

    submitted by /u/Edgeukator
    [link] [comments]

    Load previous save file

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Is there a way to load like an earlier checkpoint or something on Madden 21 for Xbox one? I deleted my saved file by mistake :(

    submitted by /u/juanma8603
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment