• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Madden NFL Jamal Adams hit power lost me the super bowl.

    Madden NFL Jamal Adams hit power lost me the super bowl.


    Jamal Adams hit power lost me the super bowl.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Game of the Year.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    So I throw for 10 TDs in the National Championship game vs Texas.... and I still lose the job?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Nothing can be done to change this right??

    It makes no sense that this jerkoff decided to go to the same school as me... and it makes no sense how he keeps winning the job despite the team never having the lead.

    What???

    submitted by /u/StannisTheMantis93
    [link] [comments]

    Has to be my best upgrade yet

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    I'm not even surprised anymore.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    NFL First - 6 Year Veteran wins DROY

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    That’s a real kick in the knockers

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Keep your head on a swivel!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Defensive tips for madden 21

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Without using cheesy blitzes, I actually was pretty good on defense in madden 20. Which is awesome because it my favorite part of the game. But I can't help but feel like defense is non existent in this game though. I'm consistent getting gouged for 5-7 yards every play. The only time my defense is "good" is when people try to cheese moblie QBs on me and I have the line set to contain the entire game. Does anybody have any tips. I know most of the 101 basic madden defense stuff, but I just can't seem to stop anybody in this game.

    submitted by /u/IRISH_CARBOMB718
    [link] [comments]

    Madden Franchise should let you override season awards like MVP, DPOY, etc.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    I just had Ryan Tannehill win MVP on a 5-11 Titans team. Wish I could just assign the award to someone else. 2k does this and it's great.

    submitted by /u/PacificBrim
    [link] [comments]

    You feeling alright coach?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Something incredibly frustrating. I have even passed this on to support. This game cant even get the captain patches right. Both these players, derek carr and rodney hudson, have complete gold captain patches irl but here they have one star

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Definitely what I was aiming for

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    I want in on a Ps4 franchise draft league

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    I'm fully committed. I'm an adult with a family and it's the one thing I look forward to. If you're starting a draft soon I want in. I stay involved and follow the rules. If I sound desperate. It's because I am...

    submitted by /u/GregorySharon
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with editing players in franchise mode

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Every time I try and edit a players attributes in franchise mode, it takes multiple attempts for the changes to remain. Like I'll make changes to 30 of a players attributes, yet only 7 or 8 of the attributes keep their changes. Everything else just goes back to what it originally was.

    Has anyone else experienced this problem?

    submitted by /u/ANDhecanpass
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Anyone Madden 21 on Xbox 1 crashing? I play offline franchise, get to the team, and before it gets to loading it completely freezes , crashes and brings me to the Xbox loading screen

    submitted by /u/DJ-Slickstop
    [link] [comments]

    Best route combinations in the game?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Here a lot of people talking about route combos, is there anywhere I can learn these combos? What works against what etc? What makes them effective? Any advice appreciated!

    submitted by /u/TN34RY
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone using the Cardinals Playbook?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Any good plays, route combinations etc?

    submitted by /u/TN34RY
    [link] [comments]

    Fantasy league

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    Madden league on discord fantasy draft 2 xfactors (one on each side) 2 superstars doesn't matter where you put them 48 hour advance

    submitted by /u/kasell22
    [link] [comments]

    Bruiser vs Arm Bar vs Truck

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Which is better in madden 21? Truck or stiff arm?

    submitted by /u/cutterman1234
    [link] [comments]

    EA really needs to fix special teams lmao

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    XBOX 1 : 24 hr sim, 7 min all madden quarters comp league, regular teams, looking to start this weekend, 16 teams open https://discord.gg/wsvUfQ

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    I won but the game decided I lost anyway

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    So, I was playing against the Browns and I won 28-14, I looked at the stats sheet after the game and it even shows my QB threw 4 TDs, but then when the screen went to the franchise UI, it said I lost 14-0
    Why? How?

    submitted by /u/andrefmt
    [link] [comments]

    Only 10 players line up on defense!!!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Has anyone else seen this? It happens at least 5 times a game where one of my MLB isn't on the field and my edge rusher now is trying to do both of their jobs on the play and instead just kind of stands there. So I effectively only have 9 players. It only ever happens on 3rd down which makes it even more frustrating because it just turns into an easy dump off to the RB and a first down for the CPU.

    submitted by /u/Gingerboy507
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one League 15/32 need 17 more

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Starting tmw night on discord ! Realistic league with rules and tier list and FA draft. Doesn't make sense to have top teams get same upgrades as weaker teams 💪🏾 Join up! Power rankings and news stories EVERY sim ! Would love to have a YouTuber or someone do a commentary about gameplay in league!

    Join up 👉🏾 https://discord.gg/eJnVng

    submitted by /u/Shariffy1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment