• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 24, 2020

    Madden NFL I need a new kicker

    Madden NFL I need a new kicker


    I need a new kicker

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Trying to find a game online like

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Madden, I'm not angry. I'm disappointed

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Terry McLaurin Put The Team on His Back Doe

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    In response to u/Bone-Chip , Mclaurin always puts the team on his back

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    But how tho

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    This might be the most athletic QB I have seen personally

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Lost the super bowl by one point on a returned two point conversion... can I get an f in the chat :((

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    So I am playing franchise mode as the eagles and we have an up and down season but squeak out the division in week 16 vs the cowboys and make a run in the playoffs. So we've got the super bowl vs the chiefs. Doesn't start off great, I throw a pic on the very first play from scrimmage. Down at the half, but end up coming back before the Chiefs put it in, Gail their two point conversion, giving me a five point deficit with 5 minutes left. I drive down the field methodically, surgically, brilliantly! I also milk the hell out of the clock to the point I've got a 2nd and goal from the 2 and - BOOM! TOUCHDOWN!!! I'm straight up jumping for joy, it's all sealed up. But then, the unthinkable happens. I go for two to try to go up by 3 just in case something stupid happens on the kickoff or they get a big lucky play or something. I call Stick and I drop back, wait for Ertz to make his turn, and then get sacked... except the ball pops out too. And then the chiefs pick it up and run it back for two points and win the game by one. Worst way I've ever lost in madden. RIP

    submitted by /u/schmendimini
    [link] [comments]

    Surely some of this revenue can go towards fixing Madden gameplay

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Jalen Reagor jukes the ball out of his hands

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Who Are You?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    If you're a franchise guy I feel bad for you af

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/blu_bananas
    [link] [comments]

    Helmet Catch Part Two: Gang Green Boogaloo

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I know the AI blocking is bad and gets ripped apart constantly here, but this is one of the worst I’ve experienced. How does this happen?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Did a Bears rebuild and simmed every game and this happened

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    What are your favorite low-overall players?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Obviously I like to trade for or steal Taysom Hill and Shaquem Griffin, but there are many other players that I call "Glitchy Boys"

    Sua Cravens, Box Safety/Linebacker

    Kyzir White, Cover LB for San Diego

    Obi Menolofu, can play almost any position on D

    Jordan Howard, not really a low overall but he's still that dude

    Kylie Fitts, can play any position in the front 7, also related to Kylie Jenner

    Braxton Miller, QB/WR with a lethal spin move

    Terrell Pryor, QB/WR with a tall frame

    George Fant, Swing tackle and tight end

    Andy Isabella, I always give him number 15 because when I see the name Isabella, I think of a little Hispanic girl celebrating her Quince lol.

    Carlos Henderson, RB/WR Hybrid

    Josh Perkins, Neal Sterling, David Wells, Hakeem Valles: high RBF and speed

    JR Sweezy, DT/OL Hybrid

    Josh Martin, poor man's Kyle Van Noy

    Troy Apke, he can RUN run. Fastest safety in the game, if he wasn't white he'd be a corner

    Jonathan Brown, fast and strong kicker

    There are a lot more players I'm forgetting, but I'll comment their names eventually

    submitted by /u/rysryan
    [link] [comments]

    Desperate for a trade in Madden 17 MUT

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    All I want is to complete my chemistry 101 achievement and then I'll have platinum. I just need an Interior Protector or Ankle Breaker player to get it. I'll trade it right back and you can have anything else I have.

    submitted by /u/AceThe1nOnly
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently we’re playing volleyball

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Something ain't right here....

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Could anyone help me with the H2H league trophy I will return the favour (PS4) j will be on for the next hour

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    None of my friends have madden and it'll only take 7 mins I'll say what we have to do in the psn messages PSN: TeddyTheCat123

    In friend request say Madden 20

    submitted by /u/PsVitaIsGood
    [link] [comments]

    Madden trade logic, I’m the Seahawks

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    [PS4] [32/32] SML - The best league on PS4! Podcasts, Commentary, Articles, Analytics, Power Rankings, and more!!!! Apply today!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    [PS4] [32/32] SML - The best league on PS4! Podcasts, Commentary, Articles, Analytics, Power Rankings, and more!!!! Apply today!

    https://preview.redd.it/95q9et0wcl051.jpg?width=2148&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fd1a623cd0263c6df3d0e5d8f0546b5a99204104

    What is the SML?

    What is the SML? What does it stand for? What are the league values? What separates this league from the other SIM PlayStation 4 Madden Leagues? Those are all great, great questions. I will answer them all, and many more in this post.

    "An Introduction to the SML"

    - The SML stands for Sim Madden League, simple enough. We are an experienced SIM league with well thought out and enforced rules. We leave little area of question, which helps keep games running as smoothly as possible. Our league is founded Prime-Time000 who has over 15+ years of Madden experience. We take playing SIM very seriously, but being SIM goes beyond the white lines of the virtual football field. We have rules on roster management, and also keep track to make sure all games are being played.

    We advance on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday at 10:00 P.M Eastern Time.

    "Social Media Integration"

    The SML has taken steps towards commentary, weekly podcasts, team twitters, and more:

    Twitter

    Youtube

    Daddyleagues

    Official Website

    "We are a family "

    You're going to be playing Madden with 31 other members, why not get along with them? We use Groupme as the main form of communication. We are grown men, there is a zero-tolerance policy for "drama" in the SML. We have a special core of men who have bonds built on trust, love, and respect for each other. Because of this, we have build friendships outside of the game.

    Don't believe me that we are a brotherhood? Check out our video Why I love the SML as proof:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5voiKAmhFo

    "How to Join the SML"

    Your best chance of landing a spot in the SML is by filling out our application in the new member registration tab on www.simmaddenleague.com That site also has our complete set of gameplay rules and league rules. So once you're in the league you may definitely want to bookmark that site.

    What's the Primer?

    The Primer is our "Developmental league" for the SML. Basically, that means it's our secondary league. In order to get the best possible members in SML, we have a vetting process that is "The Primer." We look at user's ability to schedule games, their chat activity, attitude, and ability to follow rules all as a grading tool in order to get the best possible users in the SML (our Main league.)

    www.simmaddenleague.com (for application and rules)

    www.daddyleagues.com/sml (for roster information etc for SML)

    www.daddyleagues.com/smlp (roster information etc for SML Primer)

    submitted by /u/Simmaddenleague
    [link] [comments]

    Free agency was stacked.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    This always happens is there a solution

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment