• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    Madden NFL What made them think these dick print pants were a good idea?

    Madden NFL What made them think these dick print pants were a good idea?


    What made them think these dick print pants were a good idea?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Undrafted Free Agents is the #1 reason i still play Madden 12. It's been almost 10 years and I'm still playing 12's Franchise Mode revolved around players that look like they're in a Blitz game.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    The cleanest hurdle I have ever done

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    EAs new madden intro that’s should be updated to make the game more accurate....

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    I’m stuck because I’m not sure which one to pick

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    I actually really like the retro-collage style of this years cover, so I decided to try it on JA17. Think it came out pretty decently!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Fix your shit Madden. Made a field goal in OT in the very last second. Now my opponent is just standing there with no play clock, and not snapping the ball.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    I guess Madden is operating in an alternate universe now where the AFC and NFC have been inverted

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Anyone else run some weird ass systems in franchise sometimes. I started running a 3 Qb offense Brees plays most of the time but if we need to take a shot I put in Jameis if I need to run I put in Taysom not sure who to start next season if brees retires

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Rookie Dev Traits

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Anyone else been noticing there is a LOT more normal devs in the auto generated draft classes? I understand wanting to tone it down a little but I think that there should be more than like 3 hidden dev traits in the top 20 players.

    submitted by /u/ocoops19
    [link] [comments]

    Madden on pc and mobile

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    will what i buy on pc/mobile go to the other device? i have linked my EA account.

    submitted by /u/Ossebs
    [link] [comments]

    I've never had this happen to me before, but this doesn't seem like it was intended to happen.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Throw it in Rotation!!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Throw it in rotation.

    Throw it in rotation!

    submitted by /u/ThaMac
    [link] [comments]

    @fixmadden football on Instagram

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    [Bernard Pollard Jr] �� I need to grow up, but @EAMaddenNFL be cheating! #FixTheGame

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Madden 21, the super bowl is LV in year 1...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Rotation

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Rotation by Stunna Girl is quite possibly the most annoying sound (I refuse to call it a song) that I've ever heard.

    I know that I can go and take the song off of the... rotation... but I never have before. I've disliked songs on Maddens in the past, but have always managed to just push through it, but Rotation. I can't stand it. Does anyone actually like it? Anyone?

    My Madden complaint for the day.

    submitted by /u/Bobbyben10
    [link] [comments]

    Getting backed out of franchise to main menu after every game

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Oh wait just add it to that list over there points to dictionary sized book

    submitted by /u/CadabraCWU
    [link] [comments]

    Uhhhh, okay?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    C'mon Madden, proofread.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Can’t change appearance on Face of the Franchise

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    I've customized it at the beginning before the high school games. But it made me black and stay that way all the way till 4yr of NFL. Still can't change through player card. Help please?

    submitted by /u/SuccessfulDance5
    [link] [comments]

    franchise mode

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    crashes/freezes probs about a dozen or more times throughout my time playing (4 hours) what the fuck

    submitted by /u/BarbecueTim
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 21 deleted my FOF...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    So I was playing week two of my Madden 21 face of franchise and after the game it backed out to the main menu. I tried getting back into the face of franchise and it seems to be deleted... any help?? I really don't want to start all over..

    submitted by /u/CautiousConfidence11
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4][31/32] need bears user week 4

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Bears open all madden competitive 48 hour advance real rosters league. Gotta have discord. Trades gotta be approved. HMU if you want more info

    submitted by /u/juustiicee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment