• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Madden NFL Think I just found me a kicker Madden20

    Madden NFL Think I just found me a kicker Madden20


    Think I just found me a kicker Madden20

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Id just like to add this to the fire. Like wtf, this is a stock player model for QB Derek Carr and his chin is 50 percent through his chin strap

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    at least EA's consistent.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    The worst case of scripting I’ve seen (Franchise)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    wtf madden

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Yes...yes, punting is where I need the biggest offensive boost this week.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Every deep pass is either intercepted or dropped

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I can't stand this shit. Just about every throw triggers a dumb fucking cornerback animation where they pick it off with an insane catch or just a stupid ass animation where a receiver doesn't even go up for the ball.

    If I press Y I expect my receiver to jump when I press it and to respond to my user input. But instead all it does is throw a fucking shitty animation. I can't stand it. The passes are hardly ever tipped or caught. They either result In a fake ass interception animation or a catch that then turns into a drop when the receiver hits the ground. It's so fucking wack. Literally you've got a 70% chance of throwing a pick if you just air it out. When do you ever see that shit happen irl?

    submitted by /u/salatkronung
    [link] [comments]

    game clearly isn’t finished..

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Custom Audibles should be in every game mode.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    I have no words for what just happened

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Anyone remember the secret/unlockable teams?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Somehow this game finds ways to get worse

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Face of the franchise is one of the worst storylines in gaming history. Of course that's all perspective, but in my opinion, one of the worst story modes I personally ever played.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    TLDR: The story is filled with more holes Than Bonnie and Clyde.

    Where do we start? We started somewhere in the near future, where your character has retired from the NFL, and you're doing an interview at your old high school. My character was a man named John Monroe, quarterback #5. Unfortunately I selected voice number one, so it sounds just like the white voice from "Sorry to bother you." So where to start? You get a rough start with starting quarterback, who has legit the whitest name ever, Tommy motherfucking Matthews. Portrayed by Tye Sheridan. Tye is a really talented actor outside of Madden, in many movies, my favorite probably Ready player one. Fun fact, Tye is 5'7 so no high school, college, or professional football team will ever have that very tall midget at quarterback.

    I don't know why EA Sports and 2K really think you have to have someone dying, dead, or problematic to have a good sports related story. That mindset to me proves they've never been on a single sports team outside of forced Physical Education classes. Honestly this story reminds me of my favorite Rick and Morty quote that Summer said, "You're trying to create drama because you're bored." So Tye has a heart issue because of course he fucking does. People can't just have normal functioning hearts and normal issues at EA Sports. Down 13-0 you take over for him, outshine him, and lead your team to a state title in your Junior year. Well into your senior year, you do it again, even though the announcers won't call you by your name, but instead will still call you QB2.

    You win back to back and get your choice of colleges, being a longhorn fan it was an obvious choice. Jumping forward now to Texas in my junior year, we are met with Head Coach T-1000 O'Brien. He insists what you did two years ago in HS isn't good enough. Its funny cause I know He nor Tommy or John went to school for math, but if this is our JUNIOR year, our Senior year in High School wouldn't of been two years ago. Trivial at best, I agree but its sloppy and I hate sloppy storytelling.

    Coach tells us nobody is really starting, but we're gonna run a two QB system. Fun fact, Longhorns attempted this a few years ago since Colt McCoy retired they really had no good QB. So they took different rotations between David Ash and Casey McCoy. I played two games before the big one. First one against Florida I put up 100 points. Second one against Miami I won 50-0, so we clinched the championship game, and are going into the final one and magically Tommy wins the starting position, and I have to sit on the bench. WHAT A SURPRISE His fucking heart gives out again, so I get to be starting in the second half down 6-3. Now listen. Four quarters, back to back second halfs in my Junior year in HS and COLLEGE I led the teams to victory. While the first two halfs, four total quarters Tommy's offense was outscored 19-3. Its also fun to mention how bad the match ups are. If you know college football, you''d know its IMPOSSIBLE for the Texas Longhorns and the Oklahoma Sooners to be in the championship game against each other. They face off in the Red River Rivalry and The Big 12 Championship game.

    So me and him are brothers now, I promised him I would come back to my senior year and we'd win it all over again, together this time. Sadly, the head coach showed up before Tommy. He insisted that for our senior year, TOMMY would be the definite starter, because he can do more for the team, and the team works best under him. (Yeah tell that to our High school and last season Coach.) Now let me tell you why this would never happen in real life. IF your Qbs heart gave out in high school, and again in college, no head coach in the world would entrust HIM over the dude who won the three titles. He insists you're a third round talent at best, I get selected by the Chargers 10th overall in the 1st round.

    So after the melodramatic bullshit, where do we go from here? Well we win a Super Bowl in our first season, then I have no fucking idea lol. You win then you face the Chiefs like five straight times, and now I don't have to worry about them apparently. We actually went 16-0 but somehow had to face the bears in the wildcard, but they skipped it to the KC game because of rivials, then we won, Im hyped because we can win it all, and it skips right to the end of the draft. Not giving me a chance to play for the Superbowl. So I KNOW I have one ring, am already HOF bound but since I'm on the trial I can't get achievements, if I could I probably would've already had the Platinum honestly, but we're really skipping the SUPER BOWL when the chargers are undefeated? Seriously?

    You know what the worst part of it all is? Tommy and I were Juniors at the same fucking time, and now I'm on my fourth season, ranked a 99 overall, and Tommy isn't on a single team. As if he didn't exist. Did his fucking heart stop at the NFL draft? Probably. Why is it so hard for this company when it comes to making storylines to just make one that's good? Honestly at this point go back to when Madden DIDNT have storymode.

    submitted by /u/213Bishop
    [link] [comments]

    For how much money Madden apparently makes, who does its presentation seem to get worse?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Like if this supposed to be simulation-style football, doesn't that include presentation as well? No referees on the field, No highlighting the offense/defense, and a non-existent half time show? NBA live was presentation-wise head and shoulders above madden and that is essentially a dead game. Hell, even NCAA 14 was far better at presentation than Madden. Doesn't make sense to me honestly.

    submitted by /u/--Samurai
    [link] [comments]

    Can't even update their Playoff Picture in Franchise

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Can't even update their Playoff Picture in Franchise

    https://preview.redd.it/i3m4ohhkden51.png?width=2880&format=png&auto=webp&s=066469d26c6ce5796eda75876da918bbdc1ef1da

    According to the Classic Franchise Gridiron Notes we got back in July, a feature in the game was that the playoffs will be expanded.

    "Franchise has an expanded Wild Card Playoff round to match the real-life NFL which now features 3 games for each conference instead of 2."

    I can confirm that this feature is there, but you figured they would at least update their Playoff Picture to reflect teams that are making the offs. It makes it look like only six teams will make the playoffs instead of the now seven.

    submitted by /u/LondonD
    [link] [comments]

    Just how I drew up the walk-off score

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Has anyone had the problem with custom playbooks where plays u added won’t appear when in game? Although it shows you added them ..I’m missing about 5 formations and am confused on what to do to fix this

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    PS4 Pro crashing after franchise games?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    For a good week or two, after complete my online franchise game, the game crashes and reboots. I lose the game and have to replay. I dont play every day, so I was hoping taking a solid week or so break, it would be fixed. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/CajunGodfather
    [link] [comments]

    0 playing 0 searching in online head to head. Anybody else encounter this and possibly have solution?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Anyone know what this pop up is called and how can I disable it ?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Madden 16 vs madden 21

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Is it just me or does madden 16 look and play A LOT better than madden 21?

    submitted by /u/jduke1993
    [link] [comments]

    Rookie getting dev challenge question

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    My hidden dev rb just got a dev challenge. His hidden dev trait is star, so will it now be superstar? I'm not sure how this works.

    submitted by /u/Freedom_Burgers
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing almost every game

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Anyone else hardly able to finish a game in FotF mode? Like I'm only two pro games in but I've played both about 3 times each give or take because right before it saves as finished there game crashes and restarts it.

    submitted by /u/egatseLsalohciN
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a good playbook with a bunch of 2 rb sets

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    I'm playing as the Vikings in an online league and I have delvin cook and Alexander mattison XF...is there a good playbook to have them both on the feild

    submitted by /u/Braden-Morley
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment