• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Madden NFL Every damn year

    Madden NFL Every damn year


    Every damn year

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Over 1,000 career catches for a TE, won’t be remembered by the fans apparently

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    This is the worst one i’ve seen so far.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    My proudest collection (Back when Madden was actually good)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Aaron Donald glitched himself into my office. Among other pictures, here's a close up of his ass.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Picked up this bad boy today. Can’t wait to torch these polygon defenses

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    I always whiff on WRs when drafting but I finally got a dude

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Very confused by this. Playing franchise and I finally earned my X factor for Matt Ryan. I’m not sure how they came to this conclusion

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    I uninstalled the game today

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    I had a realization today, that the single rage inducing game I own, I shouldn't play anymore. I uninstalled it. No more carbon copies every year. No more trying and failing to learn coverages and guessing the wrong one every time, every year, every game. I'm out. I can't do it anymore. The posts here were fun to read for a while but I can't be getting pissed off at interceptions or dropped passes in video games anymore.

    submitted by /u/mcbrybry
    [link] [comments]

    Newton on.... the panthers???

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    So a few times I've heard the announcers say "newton is leading the PANTHERS on the field" he's wearing the patriots uniform..... come on Madden you're better than this.... it's embarrassing!!

    submitted by /u/mclovin4987
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone figure out how to get enforcer in cfm this year?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    I have a run support safety with super high hit power that I've re rolled more than a dozen times and he just can't get enforcer. Any help?

    submitted by /u/BThursty3
    [link] [comments]

    It’s fucking Monday, their fucking trial is over, and we still can’t start an updated online franchise in week 1 #nfldropea

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Madden 21 Franchise with 19/32 spots filled, season starting soon(Xbox) All players welcome...Contact me for details����

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Clutch( 4th and Forever with 6 sec left . Seahawks up 21-17 and Derek Carr drops a dime to the HB TO WIN THE GAME )

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Why is Taysom Hill not in franchise mode?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Using Saints and he is nowhere on the roster or practice squad.

    submitted by /u/JacobCunn
    [link] [comments]

    I was convinced by EA's free trial weekend!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    That the game is hot garbage. I encountered around 4-6 bugs from the home screen through my first game.

    And it seems like if you want to watch a 99 WR go to work, watch the opposing teams DBs. Didn't matter who it was, but they run better routes than the WR in man coverage, and make spectacular catches look trivial.

    submitted by /u/Wridil
    [link] [comments]

    For the guy who doesn’t know how to slide

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Is this EVER GETTING FIXED?!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Is anyone else still able to play the trial

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    10:48 PM CST and I still have the trial. Am able to access the full game. Wonder if anyone else is having this bug also?

    submitted by /u/swolepetrol
    [link] [comments]

    Upon further review, I will be playing this game instead of Madden 21 (I'll comment pros/cons)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Why has this been my guys face??

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    [XB1] (23/32) Season 1 Week 2

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    We have officially started our 21 league! We have been playing madden together for quite a while now and we have some spots open after kicking some inactive members! We just started using Daddyleagues this season if you'd like to look at rosters. No trades have been made with CPU teams so you can expect all your guys as well. Click here to check out our league rules! We have a little bit of rules in place to combat the madden bs. We hope to see you soon!

    submitted by /u/CorruptCalzone
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to create a MUT League

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Hey so this is an idea I've had for a while. Why not get 8-10 (maybe more) guys to basically set up a salary cap league? Obviously, the cap is really high this year, so instead of 2000, we could agree on a diff number, something like 800-1000. But everyone plays a set schedule, and then we have playoffs. I think it sounds like a ton of fun, tell me what you think. We would try to keep it pretty competitive, almost replicating a mini-MCS in a way, j in a different format. Note: I play on xbox

    submitted by /u/SoyBoy478
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment