• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    Madden NFL My little brothers favorite player is Lamar Jackson, so he decided to draw a new 99 ovr card on his iPad

    Madden NFL My little brothers favorite player is Lamar Jackson, so he decided to draw a new 99 ovr card on his iPad


    My little brothers favorite player is Lamar Jackson, so he decided to draw a new 99 ovr card on his iPad

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    I’m good coach ...

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Laundry list of things that actually should be addressed in upcoming madden franchise fixes.. thoughts?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Midway throught my solo battles game, my players decided to switch to soccer.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Saquon decide this was a better idea than his slant hot route

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Just bought the game and franchise mode won’t even load. I’ve restarted it and I’ve uninstalled the game. Thanks EA

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    #NFLdropEA the game appears to be progressively getting WORSE after two weeks. WTF?!?!? Lineman at the QB position, WR at Left Guard, QB at Right Guard?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Commissioner Mode?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    First and foremost I think we can all agree that franchise mode in general needs a complete overhaul, so I'd much rather that than any new half assed modes. But I was thinking maybe a commissioner mode within the franchise could be cool. Some things I was thinking:

    • managing the expenses of the NFL
    • determining marketing approaches and which networks get to air MNF, Superbowl, etc. and that would impact financial performance and also the types of highlights, halftime and Superbowl presentations
    • able to edit the some of the controversial/disputed rules, i.e. kick offs, how aggressive/conservative to enforce roughing the passer and pass interference, overtime (e.g. back to first to score or implement a shoot out)
    • review proposals to create new franchises (in addition to relocations)
    • amend divisions as needed
    • amend length of preseason (and perhaps regular season within reason)
    • deal with off the field player issues and the handling would impact fan approval and financial performance
    • amending league salary caps

    Just some initial thoughts. I'm sure there's a lot of other things that could be included. But I guess the key would be determining gameplay and which team the user would control (or perhaps it would be entirely a Sim mode).

    submitted by /u/Taxed_Enough_Already
    [link] [comments]

    Cowboys Users

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    How have you guys fixed the issue where just about every game playing online head to head the Cowboys and the opposing team are both wearing the dark uniforms, or both wearing light uniforms?

    submitted by /u/blackswarm4
    [link] [comments]

    Jamal Adams having a hell of a debut huh?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Franchise mode - player !

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Why am I controlling the team in franchise mode but I clicked " player "' not owner or coach ?

    submitted by /u/GiantsMan123
    [link] [comments]

    Would it kill the developers to update the game to COVID-19 standards like the NFL is currently going through?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Shouldn't be too hard. Madden should be jumping ag the opportunity to get rid of crowds because they look terrible anyway.

    Maybe put a mask on a few coaches.

    Ya know, put in a basic amount of effort.

    submitted by /u/ThexJwubbz
    [link] [comments]

    Well, I downloaded the Madden trial for my first Madden since 17 and had a holding penalty, a illegal man down the field penalty and two open drops in my first 7 plays so I think I’ll give it another 4 years for the sake of my health

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Stefon Diggs first 3 games in my franchise had 650 yards receiving and 7 touchdowns. 4th game.. 59 yards receiving and afterwards he's frustrated? Madden logic is fucking stupid

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    I was walking down the street and thought I saw Someone playing madden

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Nope it turns out they were lighting up a dumpster

    submitted by /u/JonJimMicheal101
    [link] [comments]

    I guess Jadeveon has never played a single snap in the NFL for 6 years for any team.... You better believe Kaepernick has all his stats in the game tho correct to the number

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Best Franchise Sleeper?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    I'm looking for some solid sleepers for Franchise mode. My two personal favorites are Jalen Reeves Maybin and Jordan Love. Reeves-Maybin seems to just be all over the place for me and Jordan Love is a simulation god.

    submitted by /u/AndrewKetron
    [link] [comments]

    In a franchise with the Jets if I trade CJ Mosley with a 29 cap penalty does that eat from the 45 mil cap space I have rn? Or does it eat from next season cap space?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Just curious if I have enough cap space to make the trade or am I not interpreting it right

    submitted by /u/jackrabbit_20
    [link] [comments]

    This year ain't it guys. DON'T BUY. Unedited.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Got myself a stud. Joey Bosa 2.0.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    Trading

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Can somebody explain to me, how the cap space works ? I adjust that randomly when I try to get a player or trade. But I'd like to understand what I'm actually doing.

    submitted by /u/Quokon
    [link] [comments]

    Poor Tom

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Why do some people prefer sim over comp

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Just genuinely curious as to why people prefer sim

    submitted by /u/trashatmadden
    [link] [comments]

    Captain Patches

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Anybody notice that in franchise and gameplay that the stars are always 1 star on the captain patch? The player card shows the correct number but the in game patch is only 1 star...

    submitted by /u/Stealthy_Trooper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment