• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Madden NFL Wish madden would bring back my childhood favorite mode. Crazy how this seems advanced

    Madden NFL Wish madden would bring back my childhood favorite mode. Crazy how this seems advanced


    Wish madden would bring back my childhood favorite mode. Crazy how this seems advanced

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    The greatest Madden interception you’ll ever see

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Madden 21 Scouting Guide (Part 2) - Positional Grades

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Interesting title

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Probably the nastiest juke I’ve pulled off ever

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    what the fuck happened to doug peterson

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Dc glitch annoying

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    Losing so many online quick games bc of shitty servers and dc glitch. Fix ittttt

    submitted by /u/GS11-
    [link] [comments]

    I made this a while ago and it didn’t really take off so here it is again

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Well, guess I can’t change my depth chart or anything else.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Started Matt Ryan for 6 games, then Trevor Lawrence for 6 games (don’t blast me for the interceptions plz lmfao) and the stats are SCARY similar in almost every category. I thought it was pretty crazy

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Coach LaFleur, you uh, ok

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    the Yeet Football League (Madden 05)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    How about that qb contain of Lamar Jackson, too bad it's not in the game

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Check out the Monday night game and watch how the chiefs containedv Lamar Jackson. It would be great if that was in the game. Currently Lamar and almost any quarterback can break contain effortlessly.

    submitted by /u/sjaylon01
    [link] [comments]

    James White Parents

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Has anybody heard the James White commentary from Brandon Gaudin about his dead parents? Poor taste if you ask me from EA..

    submitted by /u/DrewFullerton
    [link] [comments]

    What’s worse?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    After playing Madden for 2 years I'd like to know the community's thoughts. Which one is more embarrassing to admit?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/cameronk189
    [link] [comments]

    [Madden 20] Someone please help, I’m trying to edit him and this bug keeps popping up, I don’t know how to fix

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Higher Overall Free Agents Disappearing After Preseason

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Pretty much what the title says.

    Starting the 2023 season and Brady (72 overall) and Daniel Jones (76 overall) were both FAs. I didn't have to sign a QB, but I was curious to see where both ended up since teams in my division were somewhat weak at QB.

    Before week one I looked in free agency and at everyone's roster (and sorted the whole league by QB), plus looked at the legacy leaderboard and neither of the two of them were there.

    Has this happened to anyone else? I know at times the lowest rated FAs will sometimes be deleted because there are only a certain number of free agent spots and there needs to be room for the draft class, but I've never seen the top rated players at a position just disappear.

    submitted by /u/nsanta91
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 21 is a stickler for the details

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    5 minutes into playing the game for first time and already see incredible lack of attention to detail.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Aaron Rodgers has a gold captain patch because he's been a team caption for 5+ years. In the menus it demonstrates this. However in game play it only gave him 1 star. I believe it's like this with every team captain in the game. Ridiculous.

    I also notice the helmets and stadiums have the BLM stuff that's most likely unique to this NFL season. That's fine. What's not fine is that if your doing franchise mode that BLM stuff will still be there every new season. It'll be the 2050 season and it'll be there. I haven't played more than one season to test this but I HIGHLY doubt they care and would bet my salary that it's like that. In Madden 20 no matter what season it is there would still be the 100 seasons logo.

    Maybe if Madden actually cared about Franchise mode and immersion they'd satisfy their fans.

    submitted by /u/tdtwwa13
    [link] [comments]

    2021 Draft Class for PS4

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    I put up a draft class this week, if anyone is interested. 450 real college players, completely ranked and rated, likenesses complete as well. Open to any feedback. File: 2021DRAFTNANO User: Samzo77

    submitted by /u/Samzo77
    [link] [comments]

    Patriots pants?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Where tf are the patriots uniform pants?

    submitted by /u/D_Shillington
    [link] [comments]

    Excuse me what the fuck

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    NEW MADDEN 21 CFM! PS4 (Must have Discord)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    I am starting a new Madden League because I haven't gotten the satisfaction I wanted out of other leagues i've tried. I've found the main problem is that either most people are inactive or most people rage quit. So I am going to be holding interviews for people to join the league to make sure they are reliable and willing to make an effort. I want everyone to enjoy their time playing in the league. So here are some requirements to be in the league. #1 - Send me a message of an application that involves your PSN, Age, and hours you will be available to play the game. #2 - If I accept your application then I will add you to the discord where we can further converse. #3 - Pass the interview and you're in the league easy as pie :).

    P.S. I know this sounds dumb to the majority of people but in all honesty everyone has their different ways of having fun. I'm honestly looking for 31 other really chill dudes that I can play any games with and get along with. That being said I love hard working competitive people aswell.

    P.S.S. If you have any questions about the league or the rules and settings i'll give you all the info through a personal message.

    submitted by /u/ZaPzFusion
    [link] [comments]

    Draft classes

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Ugh... I wish making draft classes were easier. Like a website or something. Idk. This shits too hard.

    submitted by /u/The_Jasko
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment