• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Madden NFL Keenan Allen said he doesn't play Madden anymore because "that game is trash."

    Madden NFL Keenan Allen said he doesn't play Madden anymore because "that game is trash."


    Keenan Allen said he doesn't play Madden anymore because "that game is trash."

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Beautifully crafted storyline 10/10

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    $60 game btw

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    We can't leave any gaping holes up the middle guys

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    [PS4] [31/32] Dedicated Sim League looking for new Broncos owner

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Madden Madness is currently looking to fill 1 open spot for our second season. We are currently in the playoffs you will have complete control over your teams' offseason.

    Communication: Discord

    System: PS4

    My Madden: https://mymadden.com/lg/MM

    Difficulty: All-Madden

    Game Style: Simulation

    Role: Custom Coach

    Advances: 48-72 hours (Hybrid)

    Streaming: Away team must stream and archive every game.

    Primary Time Zone: EST

    Teams Available: Broncos

    We will be using "real" draft classes. Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields, etc will be in the first draft class.

    We are a SIM league with a rule book. We ask that all members follow the rules when playing and respect other league members.

    If interested, please send me a DM or feel free to join our Discord channel!

    https://discord.gg/FWVQsgS

    submitted by /u/TheGreatLeon88
    [link] [comments]

    My Bold Idea

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    What if EA remastered old madden games for next gen? Then we can get enjoyable games because we know Madden 21 is beyond savable

    submitted by /u/addwood5
    [link] [comments]

    Chargers’ WR Keenan Allen says he doesn't play Madden anymore: "Game is trash honestly"

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    I put my 24 year old 96 overall receiver on the trade block and these are the offers I get from the CPU. Who do the hell do they think I am, Bill O'brien!?!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Whistle blows play dead, would have been a pick six. Second time this glitch has happened to me. Can EA please give up the simulation license!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I just needed a short gain ����‍♂️

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    The fucking audacity

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Will madden 21 be on ea play anytime soon?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Just want to know by November 10 I will get this ea play thru xgpu. Will this year's ea sports title be on ea play anytime soon or should I wait?

    submitted by /u/Vammypoker
    [link] [comments]

    I have not bought Madden 21.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Being poor really helps with boycotts

    submitted by /u/MrGoldYoutube
    [link] [comments]

    Rant post.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    I honestly can't stand this game. This is the last madden I'm every buying. I come home every other day and want to play some football games and just enjoy the day but It's just overly frustrating. I don't even enjoy it anymore. 90 percent of the time you play the chiefs online, there's so much inconsistency with passing and catching and don't even start on the single player. Lol

    submitted by /u/SoySauce_McGiggles
    [link] [comments]

    Can you even challenge anything in 21? Ive never seen it available on plays where i need it.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    CFm

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Any use fictional draft classes? If so what the names of them?

    submitted by /u/dmoe2
    [link] [comments]

    Throw it in rotation?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    THROW IT IN ROTATION

    submitted by /u/Zincsaucierr
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a CFM (PS4

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    I haven't player madden in about 2 years, I started getting the itch to play again, so now I'm just looking for a CFM to join, preferably one early season 1

    submitted by /u/CoxieNormis
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an offline draft tool

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    My friends and I are looking to create an offline league in Madden 21. We want to use custom rosters where the 8 of us draft from the entire pool of players so every team is stacked. Does anyone know a tool that will allow us to draft and do this? Can clarify if needed.

    submitted by /u/snootermcgooter
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 FRANCHISE SEEKING LONGTERM USERS (currently 26/32) SEAHAWKS, BUCS, PATS, COLTS, LIONS, AND JETS AVAILABLE

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    New ps4 league with 48 hour advance and 7 minute quarters. Currently in year 1 week 4. Not my first time running a league so I know what I'm doing. If interested joining the discord is required https://discord.gg/2Dyss6

    Current teams available: Seahawks (1-2) Buccaneers (0-3) Patriots (2-1) Jets (1-2) Lions (1-2) Colts (2-1)

    submitted by /u/Accomplished_Walk751
    [link] [comments]

    Fantasy draft league

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    I'm looking to start a small fantasy draft league. 4-6 people. All pro or all Madden doesn't matter to me. I'm looking for a couple of people that are serious about doing a fantasy franchise, and by serious I mean really want to do it, will keep up on it and know what they are doing. I don't mean take it so serious that you are a jerk about it, it's still a video game and I still want to have fun. No poor sports. I preferably would like to play several seasons and for Madden's in the future, trying to build an ongoing league if I find some cool people. I'm open to different ideas on how to set the league up as far as settings and all that. Send me a message if you are interested and let's get this going

    submitted by /u/TrustNo0n3
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the game always crash when u try and upgrade your players in franchise?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Player lock

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    What does the player lock where you press L3 twice do? I seem to be a different player after the play.

    submitted by /u/bhoff811
    [link] [comments]

    My Madden 21 experience so far

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment