• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    Madden NFL True

    Madden NFL True


    True

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    This got ruled a touchdown

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    This changed the course of the game and I ended up losing. Gotta love the realism.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    ok, so...

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    I bought madden21... apparently my first name being Justin is profane?! wtf?

    submitted by /u/jreaper7
    [link] [comments]

    Scorigami

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Everything you need to know about how much time and effort EA puts into Franchise mode can be found in this photo

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Is it possible to retire numbers in franchise mode?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Nice to Know My Actual Name is Profane....

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    The Most Ridiculous Play I've Ever Seen

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    20 seconds left in a close CFM game. I'm down by 7. It's 2nd and Goal from the 3-yard line.

    I notice a hole on the left side pre-snap and audible to a Power Bubble RPO. And then this happened...

    My pulling guard runs into my QB, producing the "Throw Out of Sack" animation. The ball hits off of my LT's shoulder and falls to the ground, all while my QB doesn't even move towards the ball. It's a live ball because it was somehow a backward pass. The defense picks it up and returns it 97 yards for the go-ahead score. The CPU didn't even Booth Review.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/777935026?t=00h00m20s

    submitted by /u/efloyd12
    [link] [comments]

    Late to the dead party - but I bought the game

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    I haven't played in around 2-3 years, but was a pretty good player before.

    I wont be sinking money into MUT, as I'll make a budget squad I'll enjoy.

    Is there any META I need to follow or anything I need to do to keep pace?

    P.s I got MVP edition for $30 from a friend, sorry guys.

    submitted by /u/joec25
    [link] [comments]

    Madden says I scored on this 4th and 1. At least the refs are very realistic.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Is there anything positive about Madden 21?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Just an honest question. I know EA is buns but I just wanna know if any of you like anything they did with the game this year.

    submitted by /u/iclapaunties
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 NEW LEAGUE (currently 27/32) 48 HOUR ADVANCE, NEED COLTS, LIONS, TEXANS, JETS, AND FOOTBALL TEAM

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    New ps4 league with 48 hour advance and 7 minute quarters. Currently in week 1. Not my first time running a league so I know what I'm doing. If interested joining the discord is required https://discord.gg/CNknQH available teams are the Colts, Lions, Texans, Jets, and Football team.

    submitted by /u/Accomplished_Walk751
    [link] [comments]

    My hardest Madden Challenge yet:

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    I decided to challenge myself and see how well i could do im completely building a team from the ground up.

    Some basic rules: released all my players at the start of season 1, signed minimum roster with lowest overall players available.

    Started adding players in first offseason

    Played all snaps, on All Madden

    My starting Lineup:

    QB- T Lawrence (R) RB- Etienne (R) RB- Cohen WR- K Bourne WR- D Mims WR- H Butler TE- M Alie-Cox LT- S Coleman LG- K Osmele C- T Hill (R) RG- N Donaldson (R) RT- C Edoga LE- C Rumph (R) RE- A Smith DT- E Ogbah DT- H Ridgeway LB- D Davis LB- B Cashman CB- Q Dunbar CB- E Moseley CB- J McCourty S- Ashytn Davis S- J Mills

    So far, ive won the AFC East, im in week 17. Id love to know how hard this is considered especially on all madden

    submitted by /u/wjd03
    [link] [comments]

    87 TOTW Aaron Donald - Get A Gold

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Looking for roster

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Looking for a roster on madden 21 where everyone is the same overall. Doesn't matter too much what the overall is. I just want to run some test to see how much what playbook you run really impacts sim success.

    submitted by /u/druewigs
    [link] [comments]

    Oh!! Is that how it works these days lol

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Now that Jason Verrett is playing amazingly and is a front runner for comeback player of the year and is the best graded defender in the league by PFF, his ovr rating has raised one point

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    2k gets a complete overhaul for their franchise mode and we get...a running back option for face of the franchise?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Ps4 madden league

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    My idea for a league is a fantasy draft league where all users act as gm's. Nobody plays the games, we just recruit, trade and draft. It allows you to test your game knowledgeable, build your own team, and is just relaxing in general. It may be a stupid idea but who knows. If you want to give your opinion on the league go for it and if you're interested in joining DM me.

    submitted by /u/drpribb55
    [link] [comments]

    End of year Dev for player positions

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    What is the end of year stats needed to each position to go up a dev level? I had a tight end lead all tight ends in touchdowns and 2nd in yards with no dev. We are also seeing a ton of receivers who had great stats not dev up either. Any help?

    submitted by /u/mparkes9
    [link] [comments]

    Who should I pick?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Looking for a few final people for a full All Madden PS4 Comp league. 7 min Q, Reg Dev traits, 3 advances per week. Looking for active users for longevity. Must have Discord

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment