• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    Madden NFL Yep so.. this is how my super bowl ended. Spent a whole week playing with this team as underdogs. Probably gonna take a break now :|

    Madden NFL Yep so.. this is how my super bowl ended. Spent a whole week playing with this team as underdogs. Probably gonna take a break now :|


    Yep so.. this is how my super bowl ended. Spent a whole week playing with this team as underdogs. Probably gonna take a break now :|

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    John Madden vs Tom brady who will win Super bowl XLVI?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    This simulation stats for opposing quarterbacks is so Goddamn fake.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    So I was trying to get platinum for madden 20 and because of my lack of patience I don't wanna play A full game. So I butchered the New York Giants ratings including their defensive players and the offensive players such as Barkley and their starting quarterback Daniel Jones heading into the game I just finished was a 22 overall mind you once again I simulated the entire game and yet he still put up 82.7% accuracy 265 yd and 3 touchdowns. He is a 22 overall with 46 short throw accuracy 62 medium throw accuracy 61 deep throw accuracy

    Buy guarantee you if I played a full game with those stats I would be under 40%

    submitted by /u/213Bishop
    [link] [comments]

    a Dutch judge just ruled that FUT and MUT loot boxes are illegal.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Y'all remember that time LSU had three 1st round TE's! They revolutionized the way offenses work.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    "I dont get how nfl kickers just miss kicks" The irony here is crazy

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Thanks all pro rewards?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Final play and I clutch up. (Really lucky tho)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    OFL - Oceania Football League

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    We are starting in the next week.. DM if keen. NZ/Aus/Pacific island only.

    submitted by /u/TezPhilly88
    [link] [comments]

    Umm... According to this commentator the Seahawks have 2 Super Bowl wins..

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Anybody know how to get the 10hr Madden 21 free trial?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    I have EA play which is what I think u need for it and I'm on Xbox. I got a message when the trial came out telling me about it but it was glitching out and just took me to a page about how to close the game to preserve my 10 hours. Really would like to know. Thx

    submitted by /u/MalakaMan94
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox] [Discord] The 100 Madden 21 Connected Franchise is looking for new active users. We’re in Season 2 Week 6.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    We want people that will like the grind of a hard division or conference. We advance every 48hours unless all games are done earlier than that, which happens very frequently. We play on All-Madden and on Comp mode. We are fun group who just enjoys playing the game. We have a few unique rules but generally everything is pretty standard. Comment below if you have any questions.

    We aren't looking for people who are going to join, lose a game, and leave. We aren't looking for people who are going to join and never say a word after that. Please keep these things in mind before you join.

    Discord Server https://discord.gg/kPxTTMY

    Daddy leagues https://www.daddyleagues.com/the100

    Open Teams Colts (2-2) Broncos (2-3) Eagles (0-4) Ravens (0-4)

    submitted by /u/LaGoat8
    [link] [comments]

    "Simulation Football"

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    am i the only one that feels like this is the least enjoyable madden of all time?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    With all the recent hate Madden has got, I still have found the last couple of Maddens to be pretty fun but I just can't stand 21. Idk if this is just me but I literally have to force myself to play this this game lol.

    submitted by /u/agucci_21
    [link] [comments]

    Russel Wilson is too good at running the ball, lamar jackson aint shit.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    Anybody else agree that Madden needs to update the award system in franchise, like the best Qb and etc. isn’t even a real award, all the other things are fine but I’d rather have all-pro teams then the best “position” stuff.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Madden noob needs help

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Hey guys I'm from the UK and normally I'd just watch the Super Bowl every year without really knowing what's going on as an excuse to drink but from the start of this season I've really gotten into football, i taught myself all the rules and figured out the terminology, formations and what all the positions do mainly from google, YouTube vids and staying up to watch all the games, Last week I ordered madden and I absolutely suck, i played a bit of FotF to practice in game but it gets a bit boring after a bit against the AI, I've got into MUT which was pretty easy to understand coming from FUT I've played a bit online but just get destroyed so was wondering if there was any PS4 players who could help me get better? Considering all my friends hate American football I thought Reddit might be able to help me out!

    submitted by /u/joeevaleroo
    [link] [comments]

    Road To Glory in Madden??? PS4

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    We have brought road to glory to madden and you even get drafted!!! Come see if you can be the best WR or CB in the NFL and see what team drafts you. Must have discord and we draft Halloween Night. Upvote and dm me if iny

    submitted by /u/Snooted
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 League Fantasy. Discord

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Okay it's a new league I'm starting with a twist. I want 16 WR and 16 DB to go against each other. Must have discord and the SB winner will have a cash prize. If interested DM me and upvote this so more people see it. The regular franchise always gets boring but this can last if you give it a shot. $$$ prize for the SB winner guaranteed!!!! Draft is Halloween night

    submitted by /u/Snooted
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 LEAGUE (currently 28/32) RAMS, PATRIOTS, COLTS, and FOOTBALL TEAM WANTED

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    New ps4 league with 48 hour advance and 7 minute quarters. Currently in week 6. Not my first time running a league so I know what I'm doing. If interested joining the discord is required https://discord.gg/HDN5KYP available teams are the Rams (4-1), Colts (3-2), Football team (2-3), and Patriots (3-2)

    submitted by /u/Accomplished_Walk751
    [link] [comments]

    Who thinks that madden should let you have the option to be a kicker in franchise cause I get kinda bored and I like kickers instead of being a coach and doing all of the field goal moments. It’s kind of a weird thing but maybe it would be fun

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    How do you stop Tyreek Hill?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Please I need to know how to stop him

    submitted by /u/DDHXVI
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 20 player retirement age

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    My 99 ovr franchise QB in madden 20 is 34 years old and in his 13th nfl season. I was wondering what season/age the game forces you to retire at (I'm the actual QB, I'm not an owner or coach and yes I still play madden 20 because I'm tired of paying 60/year for a copy and paste) .

    submitted by /u/Audio1000
    [link] [comments]

    What would you add or delete in CFM?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Any steps you would take to make the game more immersive?

    submitted by /u/ThePeterTarrant
    [link] [comments]

    Question for Detroit lions users

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    How do you enjoy madden when your team sucks. Always Patriots. They suck now. Just trying to learn to compete or enjoy madden and still use my favorite team.

    submitted by /u/Arthur3335
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment