• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    Madden NFL My haul today... 10 bucks for all

    Madden NFL My haul today... 10 bucks for all


    My haul today... 10 bucks for all

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:38 PM PST

    The Center Sneak always catches the defense off guard.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Everything that’s wrong with Madden 21’s gameplay. Chime in!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:14 AM PST

    I think it's a fun game for the average football fan that doesn't get bothered by the nitty gritty.

    However, there are some glaring issues though that I would like to see fixed:

    • New commentators that also know how to correctly use their dialogue.
    • Sometimes my offense gets sacked and they celebrate.
    • Wide open players catch passes in the flat only to run out of bounds with 20+ yards in front of them.
    • Anytime my receivers try to catch a deep ball they make it so dramatic and end up dropping it the second they are hit.
    • Either you run for 150+ yards or less than 20.
    • Does the stiff arm even work anymore?
    • Can never challenge because the box is ALWAYS grayed out.
    • Sometimes the clock won't stop when you run out of bounds.
    • If you supersim, sometimes the commentators say things that have nothing to do with the game. For example, if it's the second quarter and I kick a field goal to go up 17-3, the commentators would say, "the home team jumps out to a 3-0 lead after that field goal." No, it's 17-3.
    • Sometimes the CPU doesn't call timeouts when the half or game is almost over. They drive the ball down the field and instead of calling a timeout to run another play or kick a field goal, they just let the clock run out. I've won games because the CPU didn't call a timeout to kick a game winning field goal.
    • There are some appearance issues, too. Some players' heads are way too small for their body and they look ridiculous.
    • My biggest pet peeve is teams that have striped socks. They can't adjust the length of their socks if they have stripes (standard, tucked, low, high). The Bears, Bills, Broncos, Chiefs, and Patriots all have striped socks and therefore there's no sock customization for the players.
    • Additionally, some teams have permanently "tucked" socks. So their socks will always be the entire length of their calf and you'll never see any white sock. The Falcons, Rams, Saints, and I think one more team, all have this stupid default tucked sock.
    • Lastly, if you do a fantasy draft teams will draft a QB regardless of their scheme. I played a game where the Ravens drafted Tom Brady and they ran the read option with him 15 times. I forced fumbles on almost every play. FIX this.

    I'm sure I missed a whole bunch! Chime in with your own gripes and complaints! I'd love to hear them!

    submitted by /u/MTFBWY_
    [link] [comments]

    A Deeper Look Into 3 Madden NFL 21 Playbook Tools & Resources

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:21 PM PST

    Just like I drew it up

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:06 PM PST

    I started a Titans franchise in Madden 06 last night. We have a lot of kinks to iron out...

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Wow ! Decided to try out franchise mode today

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:30 PM PST

    This interception return was auto reviewed before the PAT attempt and was called out of bounds at the 32-yard line. They also gave me the ball to start on 4th down? What are these refs doing?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:57 PM PST

    I’ve never seen a receiver backtrack to the football in all my years of madden, until today��

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:20 PM PST

    This was ruled a TD...After you break the plane I guess it doesn’t matter what you do

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:31 PM PST

    Look what we have here the last great madden I’m bored of madden 21 so I’m checking this madden game anything I should be aware of?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:38 PM PST

    I simulated 10 years and the game accidentally cooked up an X factor o lineman

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Does Brandon Gaudin have dementia?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:40 AM PST

    Charles Davis has explained what the witching hour is to him at least 100 times and he still says he doesn't know what it is. I feel bad for the guy

    submitted by /u/Teddy_Swolesedelts
    [link] [comments]

    Instant Karma In Online Head To Head

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:33 PM PST

    PS4 Casual Madden League is looking for 6 teams to fill out our league 26/32 Discord

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Hello, we are a league that just did the draft and are looking for 6 teams to fill out. We don't allow any type of cheese or glitch plays. We don't want any mut players. Good group of friends here and we are all average so that's the type of player we want. If you're tired of getting blown out or just other leagues too good this is the league for you!! Dm for invite to discord. One free upgrade normal to star on offense and defense.

    submitted by /u/tylerwarner8
    [link] [comments]

    $40 SB league, jets and lions open

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:06 PM PST

    https://discord.gg/ZdAjjsSk $40 SB winner, Jets and Lions open, regular season starts tn, 48 hour advance

    submitted by /u/mikesmith30
    [link] [comments]

    madden 19 opinion needed

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:22 PM PST

    What teams are the hardest to rebuild and who is the most fun running QB to play with?

    submitted by /u/rangerman2394
    [link] [comments]

    real team chants

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:54 AM PST

    is the jets chant in madden 19??

    submitted by /u/rangerman2394
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for ps4 league

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:54 PM PST

    Looking for an active league with discord, ps4

    submitted by /u/electroweeklug
    [link] [comments]

    Best player for 150K or lower ?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:56 PM PST

    Hi I am looking to build my team, and I wouldn't mind an upgrade at any position. Any suggestions for the price range?

    submitted by /u/mitchodabeast
    [link] [comments]

    Any good draft classes on PC?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:37 PM PST

    made the switch this year from Xbox and noticed the quantity of classes is far smaller. you guys know if any good ones?

    submitted by /u/Romofan88
    [link] [comments]

    Nickel 335 defense

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:32 PM PST

    I have been trying to get my fantasy franchise defense set up to play nickel 335 defense but I can not seem to find the right coaching scheme to use it. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/ericdtroutman
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for PS4 league

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:18 PM PST

    Looking for active PS4 league with discord. Hoping to play ASAP

    submitted by /u/clownin1
    [link] [comments]

    Draft class recommendations? (M21/ONE)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:07 PM PST

    Hello,

    I am looking for a correct draft class with low not too cheat scores. Many classes seem incomplete to me, for example I rarely see Terrel Bernard from Baylor. If you know a good class please let me know. thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/elidam19
    [link] [comments]

    Me: “Tua, throw BEHIND Ramsey” Tua: “throw directly at him, got it”

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:02 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment