• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    Madden NFL I'm from the future and I'm here to tell you guys madden gets better

    Madden NFL I'm from the future and I'm here to tell you guys madden gets better


    I'm from the future and I'm here to tell you guys madden gets better

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Set the OLB to cover the RB in Cover 3, he didn’t do his job, but he got the job done

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:20 PM PST

    I wanna believe my two x-factor linebackers (27,23) are brothers

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:48 PM PST

    Cool to see that the Lions and Vikings got new logos..

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Did I just draft the worst player of all time in the 2nd round or what?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:52 AM PST

    Simulation game? Please. Look how unrealistic this game is

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Bills need a serious upgrade at.. everything.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:24 PM PST

    I fired up M21 and I'm insulted by 2 things; 1. THROW IT IN ROTATION 2. The Bills abysmal player ratings and generic playbook.

    The Bills OC is arguably the best coordinator in the league and is a candidate for various head coaching jobs. On top of MVP candidate Josh Allen having a rating lower than Ryan Friggin Tannehill and 11 other QBs, the Bills playbook is horribly outdated. They should have one of the most creative playbooks in Madden and they don't. Idk why Buffalo still gets no love, especially with the recent success and media coverage on Bills Mafia, but again, EA is showing its incompetence.

    submitted by /u/MlkChawklate
    [link] [comments]

    Nice logo redesigns EA

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:10 PM PST

    When u go against Pete Carroll in the Superbowl ����

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:59 AM PST

    What is happening

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Michael Jordan trying his hand in sport #3. Shrunk a little.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Xbox ��Need an active Bengals user Legend Legend League ... Top 5 guys on team Hopkins 99 / ray Lewis 99 / Trent Williams 94/ Tom Brady 93 / Deforest Buckner 91

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:34 PM PST

    Just another broken play in madden...

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:40 AM PST

    my man really threw that

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:47 PM PST

    Watching NotTheExperts 2009 franchise has me pissed

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:37 PM PST

    THAT GAME HAS SO MUCH INDEPTH GAMEPLAY... assistant coaches, pro days, workouts, a indepth DRAFT SCOUTING SYSTEM, a knowledgeable draft (obviously nice to have a actually draft class due to NCAA games at the time), but still he literally went through the first offseason and my jaw is on the floor because of all the shit we HAD and LOST... WHY. that's my only question, why did we lose all this awesome stuff.

    submitted by /u/JoshCleveland19
    [link] [comments]

    Holiday MVP extras

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:55 AM PST

    I just bought Madden 21 MVP holiday edition on Xbox series X and I did not get any of my packs or the 89 OVR Jerry rice. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Aggressive_Grape7820
    [link] [comments]

    Physics

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:31 AM PST

    Anyone have a clue if physics based tackling will be put back in the game?

    submitted by /u/Ok_Performance_5593
    [link] [comments]

    Intro music.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:37 PM PST

    How the hell can I skip the song on the intro. It is sooooo awful. Every log in. There shouldn't be anything playing every time you turn game on. Drives me crazy

    submitted by /u/Arthur3335
    [link] [comments]

    Created player franchise

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:00 AM PST

    I created a franchise multiple times to use a created player and it won't player lock. Is there a certain setting I need to turn on, or is it just madden being madden?

    submitted by /u/jmelansonPS4
    [link] [comments]

    I just made a online madden franchise, does anyone want to join? You have to be active and play your games every day and stay pretty active in our discord.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:55 AM PST

    I’m struggling on defense any help?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:08 AM PST

    I'm struggling on defense the defense that I ran in madden 20 gets torn apart and I have searched up YouTube videos trying to find a defense but they all require an obnoxious amount of adjustments pre play can someone tell me their simple defense that I can learn easily?

    submitted by /u/noahjaymes53
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Kaep an 81 ovr lmao

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:05 AM PST

    I get intercepted in the end zone and the defender returns in to their own 3 yard line as you can see. Well, the computer gets the ball at my 7 yard line. WTH

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:38 PM PST

    Franchise and Rookies

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:14 PM PST

    Is it possible for a rookie to get a superstar trait, I have Jonathan Taylor as my RB 2 and I don't use him that much but he is a main focus in practice and has done over the 500 snaps but like I said he doesn't do that much in game. So I am wondering why he got Superstar?

    submitted by /u/FurySoulja07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment