• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    Madden NFL Abilities

    Madden NFL Abilities


    Abilities

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:50 PM PST

    Didn’t realize they made it 2 hand touch in the next gen version of the game

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 05:49 AM PST

    Almost died laughing when playing Madden 07 Superstar Mode

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:06 PM PST

    New Commissioner Tools Coming To Madden 21 Franchise Mode In Big Update

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Side Arms throws Been a thing since the old Maddens

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:03 PM PST

    Translation: We dont know who won the Super Bowl 5 years ago in your franchise, and we have absolutely no way of knowing because screw you go buy MUT Packs.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:34 AM PST

    I am speechless

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:52 PM PST

    Anybody need some Physical WRs with 1st round Talent?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:00 PM PST

    This had me cracking up

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:48 AM PST

    All he had to do was run out the clock lol but he got greedy!!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 04:38 PM PST

    Madden 25 - 2020 Rosters - Part 3 - Xbox One - 2021

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:27 PM PST

    Thats on the best corner in the game

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:20 AM PST

    When you see that your online opponent is the Ravens or Chiefs, you just know that they are going to be super annoying to play.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:24 AM PST

    If I see Ravens or Chiefs, I almost always know that I'm playing with a poor sport.

    1. If you get the lead early or they throw an early interception, they suddenly "lose connection".

    2. They will always go for it on every fourth down no matter if it's 4th and 99 yards to go.

    3. They will always kick onside kicks every kickoff.

    4. Once they know that they are going to lose, they just let the play clock run and never pick a play four downs in a row just to be a punk.

    5. They are going to high step every time they score.

    6. If you're smoking them they're qb will act the fool and will just start running all over the field without any real intention of advancing the game.

    submitted by /u/billbobb1
    [link] [comments]

    Does Anyone know abt spongebob being in madden as a loading screen with tomorrow’s date on it?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:20 PM PST

    Am I the only one unhappy with the PS5 version?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:17 AM PST

    I get it, Madden has always been a pretty bad game that EA ignores...but I just got the PS5 today and aside from great loading speeds it's awful for me. Everything has been slowed down (as in player speed), the animations are more choppy, I feel like I have way less control over my players, the text is unreadable in certain areas (way too small) & they way over did it with the controller vibrations, IMO.

    It just feels like I'm playing Madden 21.5 or something, had no idea the PS5 version would be so different.

    I had the same experience coming from madden 20 to 21 but this time it's even worse I'm almost considering just using the PS4 version

    Idk sorry for the rant was basically just wondering if anyone else felt this way

    submitted by /u/stoptryingtobanme
    [link] [comments]

    Cover 2 spy defence

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:27 AM PST

    I was playing madden 21 PS4 online h2h and my opponent kept using cover 2 spy on me and absolutely owned me. I could run a little bit even that was getting stuffed.

    Does anyone know how to set this defence? I've been through different D playbooks and can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Thepianist3300
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a league with Chiefs available

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:45 AM PST

    Looking for a chill league, established, 48hrs, discord, daddyleagues, all madden, sim, 30+ users.

    Hoping to find a chill bunch of guys that have their community set, been playing together for a few years or something! If this is you but don't have KC available please keep me in mind if they do ever become available.

    I am 4 seasons in on two franchises and never won my division but I'm competitive so once I find the right league I ain't leaving!

    Don't mind if KC have a bad record half way through a season as long as they're in tact.

    submitted by /u/TN34RY
    [link] [comments]

    In franchise why did Johnu Smith who is 26 years old lose his x factor dev trait? He got it from super bowl weekend from finishing 1st in TD and 3rd in yards.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:55 PM PST

    Just joined EA Play and can download from Madden 25 to Madden 20. I have really only played Madden 19 & 20. What’s the best older Madden?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 04:19 PM PST

    Fix Madden 21 Franchise

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:57 PM PST

    So I made a QB franchise, and I go to the Super Bowl and win mvp on a very bad team as a rookie. Then during off-season I decide to leave my team cause it was god awful and test out free agency. Someone tell me how a 21 year old QB with X factor and 99 in all the QB archetypes that won MVP, doesn't get any signing offers, then it forces me to retire, like wtf is Madden Franchise, shit is so buggy

    submitted by /u/ExaltedKryptonite
    [link] [comments]

    Any Xbox Series X active online leagues?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:40 PM PST

    I'm in one on current gen and lookin to join another on next gen

    submitted by /u/ryan_cvit
    [link] [comments]

    How

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:18 AM PST

    Ep 21 Tebow vs the Pittsburgh Defense

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:46 PM PST

    Pc franchise

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:31 PM PST

    Any active franchises on pc ? Trying to join one

    submitted by /u/AimbotClix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment