• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Madden NFL Calling All High School And College Madden Gamers

    Madden NFL Calling All High School And College Madden Gamers


    Calling All High School And College Madden Gamers

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:04 PM PST

    Did you know you can win a high school state championship in Madden? With PlayVS leagues, you can.

    PlayVS is the leading amateur esports platform in North America and they're adding Madden leagues for the upcoming Spring 2021 season.

    • High school enrollment is open until 2/26
    • College enrollment is open until 2/19

    Sign up and enroll in their Spring 2021 season today!

    submitted by /u/modrewgnu
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta love the auto-generated draft classes the year you need a QB.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:15 PM PST

    I’ve been working on ball control, I think I’m getting the hang of it

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:50 PM PST

    Sounds Like Ea

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:10 AM PST

    Face of the franchise rant

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:26 PM PST

    WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT STORY

    It's been months since I've played and it just popped into my mind and I'm enraged by it all over again.

    For one why am I the backup QB after just playing hockey???????? What is that transition?

    Then the first game this hotshot tye Sheridan dude cant score a single point then I go out and drop 76 points in a half with the same WRs THATS IT THERE IS NO QB CONTROVERSY.

    Then homie switch's to WR iight cool WHY WOULD BLUE CHIP D1 PROGRAMS WANT HIM AS A QB WHAT IS THAT.

    Then it's the same thing in college I'm literally the most dominant player ever cause for whatever reason madden makes you play in easy mode so I'm putting up insane numbers every game while the story pretends I'm in some kinda drew Henson/Tom Brady situation.

    Why can't they just do a road to glory type deal just let us play football without a dumbass story I can just watch an actual movie or tv show for stories or a book even MADDEN SHOULD NOT BE CREATING A DRAMATIC NARRATIVE!

    submitted by /u/tittymilkmlm
    [link] [comments]

    This Music soundtrack is awful.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:50 PM PST

    What's up with the practice field playlist? Is there any way of making those songs the menu music?

    submitted by /u/VegetableAwareness1
    [link] [comments]

    some of these aren’t madden, but which game do I start a dynasty/career mode in? -all pro football 2k8, ncaa 06, 10, 13, madden 04, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 25, 17 (not shown), 19, 20, 21, espn nfl 2k5, nfl Street 3

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:53 PM PST

    Win the Super Bowl against the Saints and the reporter comes to me with this... ����‍♂️

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:09 PM PST

    Kids today will never know how beast this guy was on madden

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:49 PM PST

    No one can convince me that Run&Gun isn’t the most op X-Factor ability for qbs

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:42 AM PST

    Just your typical outside receiver in blitz pickup on the other side of the field.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:29 PM PST

    Dev Trait Upgrade and Decrease in the Same Week

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:19 PM PST

    Changing players position is OP

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 03:45 PM PST

    I've been playing a lot of franchise mode from the older Maddens over the past few years (specifically Madden '07, and '08 on PS2) and one of the things I love is being able to change players positions. I've found this very useful when I draft very fast outside linebackers who might be high 70s overall and switch them to DE and suddenly my rookie 2nd round pick is a 85 overall left end. This has helped me out tremendously to the point I scout mostly outside linebackers and DTs during the draft process because I know I can get a starting caliber DE from the draft.

    Just a little thing I've come to realize from the older Madden games and its cool because some NFL teams in real life would do this. When you draft a player but maybe their skillset is a better fit for a different position so you put them there.

    I'm not sure if the newer Maddens have this feature, because I haven't played anything newer than '17 but either way I love the change position feature. Its helped me find some gems at DE that would've otherwise been a backup 76 overall outside linebacker.

    submitted by /u/MrBungleVI
    [link] [comments]

    Packers had QB and LOLB as their top 2 needs

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:26 AM PST

    I won 14-3. Guess who had the two touchdowns. He also had more return yards than my whole offense because I have Tyrod Taylor starting and like 5 minutes of ball control.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:16 PM PST

    Most realistic thing I've ever seen in Madden

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:21 PM PST

    This game sucks on ps5

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:52 PM PST

    Can't even retire my character and transfer ownership of my franchise to my other dude. Game crashes every time.

    Also, has anyone had problems where the game crashes to the main menu after playing a game? Happens to me almost every time on ps5

    submitted by /u/Henne_BadBitch_Weed
    [link] [comments]

    Fix for the 'Update Available' Madden 21 bug on PC.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:11 AM PST

    I think I figured out a solution to the Madden 21 bug on PC where users were getting an 'update available' screen but not being able to actually update.

    (Seen in various posts: Here, Here, & Here)

    With Origin Open...

    • Go to your Madden Game Folder: C:\Program Files(x86)\Origin Games\Madden 21
    • Open Madden21_Trial.exe (double click it.)
    • It'll prompt you to activate / login as a different user... Click: Activate.
    • Close the window.

    Origin should refresh and you'll have a 'Play' button instead of 'Update'.

    :)

    submitted by /u/hlve
    [link] [comments]

    (PlayStation) Reg league with sort of sim rules

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:10 AM PST

    Plenty of teams open just created yesterday, the league will start when we hit max or almost max capacity

    submitted by /u/Not-The-King
    [link] [comments]

    [XSX] We kicked off our 5th year in CFM against the Panthers. Finished a few yards shy of victory. Updates really helped the game.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:15 PM PST

    What does Mahomes' contract extension look like in franchise?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:00 AM PST

    I am in an online Madden 21 franchise with some friends (fantasy draft) and have Mahomes.

    For players further along ... what does Mahomes' contract extension typically look like when the OG contracts expire at the end of season 5? Like his 10-year $500m contract in real life? We're about to enter season 2 and I'm just trying to prepare. Thanks

    submitted by /u/stache_twista
    [link] [comments]

    Derrick Henry in madden 07

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:34 AM PST

    What is wrong with this game’s ranking system???

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:51 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment