• Breaking News

    Monday, March 29, 2021

    Madden NFL This isn’t just me, right?

    Madden NFL This isn’t just me, right?


    This isn’t just me, right?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    EA in a nutshell

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    So I guess I’m not getting a left tackle this year

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Just gonna leave this here

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    They’re definitely crushing on J.K Dobbins

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    My efforts to fix franchise mode haven't gone unnoticed!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Why I'll never play Madden franchise simulation ever again.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    Why I'll never play Madden franchise simulation ever again.

    I went through six seasons in a franchise where I simulated all my games, because I was really enjoying the team building aspect more so than actually playing (because I couldn't get sliders to where I enjoyed the gameplay). As my team improved, my record really didn't seem to reflect that. So, I tried an experiment where I set my starting QB to have a value of 1 for all the QB related skills except Awareness, which was 99.

    Here is the result. They made the playoffs this year, too. For fun, I did a few more of the same season, and the record was between 7-9 and 10-6 each time and his stats were often worse, but still at least top 15 QB at the worst. Just as hilariously, the stats from the season in the image topped any of the simmed QB seasons with this guy, even when he was 94 overall.

    https://preview.redd.it/o6avvsu1hwp61.jpg?width=960&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8f65373a8687aa3d2d2c10f9b37f0bf9c309dd9c

    https://preview.redd.it/bhwisuu1hwp61.jpg?width=960&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e19cb265838d59d67bd6c0a07553113608488eaf

    submitted by /u/stealingjoy
    [link] [comments]

    Ummm. This has happened to me twice today and then after I lost this guy messages me calling me a bum �� Thanks EA. "Can't end with a defensive penalty"

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    Tips for an American Football and Madden newbie

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    Hello! I downloaded Madden 21 through EA Play 3-4 days ago and I have to say, I really like it (15 hours so far). It's the first time I ever play a game regarding American football as I'm European so I didn't even really notice it till now. I only knew that the main goal was to score a touchdown. I now know what a QB and a WR is. Slow and steady bois! Anyway, since I know almost nothing, I would appreciate it if you gave me some tips regarding the game. For now, I only use the offense in games as I'm clueless on what I'm supposed to do on defense. I'd even appreciate tips regarding franchise mode (trades, draft etc.)

    If this post is way too "out of topic" please inform me. Thanks for your time! :)

    submitted by /u/Dimitriss29
    [link] [comments]

    One of these things do not belong

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    How to make franchise more interesting?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    I've played way more madden than I'd like to admit, and I feel like franchise has run dry for me. Any ways I can make it interesting?

    submitted by /u/Beef_Assistant_
    [link] [comments]

    Extremely well run ps4 franchise

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I run an extremely organized franchise with 32 very active and dedicated members. It is a sim/realistic league with no toxicity at all. We also have a weekly podcast and a website through mymadden. We also have a hierarchy tiers system to reward our longest lasting/most successful members. We started this franchise in November but unfortunately had to restart last month. We're back to season 2 week 8 now and have 2 teams open. WE HAVENT HAD MEMBERS LEAVE FOR ALMOST A MONTH. Not one single member. However, we are removing a couple members to help speed up our advances and cut down on simmed games. We have the 0-7 Titans and the 1-6 chargers. You can view standings/rosters below. If you want to join a legitimate madden franchise now is your chance! We plan to keep things running for years to come. Let me know if you're interested below or with a DM and we'll go from there. Discord communication

    https://mymadden.com/lg/MSL/standings

    submitted by /u/big-al6596
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know the flute beat that plays in the stadiums in Madden 20?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    If you've played the game, you 100% know what I'm talking about. I haven't found it in the stadium nor game soundtrack.

    submitted by /u/lmaoxd12313
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite coach, next to floating Surface��

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    This is from the latest Madden, first year of a new franchise...anyone else see the problem here??? The laziness is mind-boggling.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Creating a new CPU vs CPU league need a co commissioner

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    title says it all I'm creating a new league on Axis I need a co commissioner for the league we will discuss platforms as well as player progression and teams

    submitted by /u/shelbygaming
    [link] [comments]

    What to start out with?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    So I'm new here, decided to try out some Madden because of a little guy named Scott the Woz and wondered what to grab. All I have is a PC, PSP and a Gamecube though, but all help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/YEAAAAAHBAAAAAABBBY
    [link] [comments]

    Cap penalties CFM

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    Why oh why can't the commissioner control the cap penalties for the entire league? Having to pick between the Dolphins and the Jaguars whenever I want to trade anyone with a significant contract to clear some cap honestly gets tiring.

    Also, why can't the commissioner clear next year's cap. One bad move and you're done until next season, I honestly don't understand why not have the option to do this, it is so simple to just extend the current "clear cap penalties" to a tick box that selects the team and the year you want the penalty cleared.

    submitted by /u/BamBamDiam
    [link] [comments]

    My new secret weapon

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    Fantasy draft league. Week 1 2020 season. All teams except the Eagles are available. Dm me on insta dominic.s2006 for discord link and tell me what team you want. Rules and other things will be in the discord. Looking for active players, if you aren't active and dont have a good reason for it ��.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    Looking for Eagles user in league need 1 spot filled XBOX 1. (Year 2, Week 14)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    https://discord.gg/rtdnB4JE

    Eagles are open rn with 7-5 record. Hurts at qb

    submitted by /u/isamissa121
    [link] [comments]

    XB1 MADDEN 21 REGS - New league - Using (RANDOM Generator) to select teams!!! Once league is full we will start the team generator

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    Zones Out Of Bounds

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    Zones in Madden stop a few yards shy of the out-of-bounds line. Whenever I try to cheese this, Madden's broken possession catches screw me. Whenever my opponents try to cheese this, they have beautiful possession catches.

    submitted by /u/T-7IsOverrated
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment