• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 28, 2021

    Madden NFL Updated SS and XF ability details from Madden code

    Madden NFL Updated SS and XF ability details from Madden code


    Updated SS and XF ability details from Madden code

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    NFL change the OT rules??

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    No answer.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    The catch was so good it killed him

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    Not Madden, not even EA. But I found a certain future head coach in All-Pro Football.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    I'd say my most successful draft

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    The end of game shots always make me laugh! Felt a little bad for Kaepernick

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    This was ruled out��‍♂️ I genuinely hate this game

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Do I cut the one with lower speed?!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    [XBOX][29/32] Fantasy drafted league looking to fill up

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    We are in Week 2 (of our 3rd season). Great and active community! We have rules against cheesing. Advance is every 48 hours, difficulty is All-Pro Sim.

    Discord Link: https://discord.gg/akvVtwAf

    Available Teams: (All players listed have SS or XF dev)

    Eagles: Derwin James, Nick Bosa, Eric Kendricks, Darius Slay, Jamison Crowder, Matt Milano, Leonard Fournette, Penei Sewell, Gerald Everett, Noah Igbinoghene

    Ravens: Michael Thomas, TJ Watt, Tyron Smith, Allen Robinson, Stephon Tuitt, Micah Parsons, Ty Law

    Jaguars: Marlon Humphrey, Arik Armstead, Kenny Moore, Adam Thielen, Cam Akers, Kwon Alexander, Devonta Smith, Tua Tagovailoa, Daniel Faalele, Ezra Cleveland

    submitted by /u/ii_zAtoMic
    [link] [comments]

    Can I not add more players/coaches in face of the franchise?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:22 PM PDT

    I switched to classic mode cause fuck the whole simulating through entire seasons thing but I also did it to add new characters like you could in previous games. However, I'm not seeing any way to do so in Madden 21.

    submitted by /u/_I_am_dog_whisperer_
    [link] [comments]

    Should you always be sprinting?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Specially when you just get the ball on a run play, or a quick slant. Discuss

    Below is an Instagram page with videos of the crazy stick moves

    WhoaMadden Instagram page (insane plays and jukes)

    submitted by /u/TheLegendTwentyS3ven
    [link] [comments]

    The ole double fumble

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    Almost every playoff team in my league went 10-6.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Need help with defense on Franchise sim

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    I have a 91 defense but yet every week when I sim or if I play a game offense only and let the defense be simmed they always give up 30+ points and I have tried multiple different schemes and playbooks with no luck. I'm a casual player just looking for advice on this. Thank you

    submitted by /u/zackk123
    [link] [comments]

    Kicked In Online For Spiked Ball?!?!?!?!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    So I'm in a franchise with two friends. I'm playing one friend head to head. The game is tied 14-14, in the 4th Quarter. I have the ball on my opponent's 25 yard line, at the right hash, 3rd & 10 with 13 seconds left in the game. I'm out of timeouts, my opponent has all three timeouts remaining. I want to run a little bit of time, but can't run the ball since I don't have a timeout left, and I don't want to risk throwing an interception. So I call spike ball to run a second off the clock, then attempt to kick the field goal on 4th down. I call the spike ball play and then get a message saying something along the lines of, "You've been kicked for excessive delay of game." And my friend got a message that said something like, "Your opponent was kicked for excessive grieving." HOW IN THE WORLD WAS I KICKED FROM THE GAME? That's a legit smart strategy to try to take time off the clock so my opponent had less time to potentially tie or win the game. It was a freaking tied game! I've played online games where people have won by literally more than 50 points but nobody got booted for how they played. Does anybody have any explanation as to why Madden booted me in this situation? I play Madden for literally 100+ hours every year, but may have played my last game ever if they are going to dictate how they want you to play.

    submitted by /u/hdaddy316
    [link] [comments]

    Experienced my first bug during gameplay in M21, CPU faked a punt & this is what ensued.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    Umm what

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    does anyone else just go against bots that just goaline run every play and does anyone know how to not get into any games with them?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    Anyone know a fix to this issue? Game loads up no problem. Doesn’t automatically log me in like it usually does . Won’t let me login either. It will flash “loading” on the bottom but nothing happens. No updates available, I reset my PS4

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    This happens literally every game and it’s ridiculous on new gen madden 21. Watch the dolphins corner collide with my receiver and stop his route completely and there is no pass interference call. This happens literally every game EA needs to fix it, bullshit game every year

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    Which PlayBooks Are The Best?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    Im using a base 3-4 playbook with the patriots and can't quite seem to find a good playbook that does well in simulation when i'm playing franchise mode, any suggestions at all?

    submitted by /u/DownAttrociously
    [link] [comments]

    Why

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    Slot corner playing the outside

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    I have Bryce Callahan who I have placed at slot corner on my team and he's playing the boundary for some reason. When I go into my formations he's also set where I want him to play but it just ends up placing him on the sideline instead of in the slot. Is this just not changeable?

    submitted by /u/TheUnknownGopnik
    [link] [comments]

    at least this game is finding new creative way’s to fuck me (also discovered from this clip that my ps5 controller mic doesn’t auto mute.)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment