• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 27, 2021

    Madden NFL these advanced metrics are getting out of hand (this was after a TD)

    Madden NFL these advanced metrics are getting out of hand (this was after a TD)


    these advanced metrics are getting out of hand (this was after a TD)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Loaded up Madden and Kliff Kingsbury looked a little... Different

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    This undrafted player is having a hell of a career. I am using the dolphins I didn’t influence his career. Never seen an undrafted player do so well

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    If I could summarize all the problems of Madden in 1 play . . . How did I not get intercepted here? Any normal football player at least goes for that ball��

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    I was unaware there were side effects to forcing an incompletion

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    Madden: Censors a bunch of names in the draft classes for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Also Madden:

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Any ps4 leauges ?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    Low Ratings in Draft Classes

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    This could just be me, but I feel like draft classes don't have high overall players. The draft class I have has a best player of 77, and only one qb over 66. Maybe rookies get better over the season, but I feel justin tristan wirfs played like an 80 guy at the beginning of the season at least. Not to mention jefferson. And herbert and burrow both played better than a 70 (the best qb in my draft). How are these guys supposed to lead to the mahomes's, jaire's, and warner's of the world, some of the best players at their position within a couple seasons. I can user a team and get 8,000 yards a season and barely get my qb to the 80s by the end of the season. The cpu definitely isn't going to create any of these young superstars. Am I the only one annoyed by this?

    submitted by /u/ghubbard8
    [link] [comments]

    BOTH Feet Must Touch The Ground

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Why can’t I see any community files on madden?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    I'm trying to download rosters but can't get into the community files. I get a error everytime I try and load in it

    submitted by /u/Jordanbyrd81
    [link] [comments]

    Join the LFG Fantasy league Discord Server

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    My secret weapon

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    Is there proof that the games are rigged online? Every time I go on a slightly long winning streak I feel like the game gets pushed in favor of my opponent.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Just lost a 10 win streak on some bogus ass plays What's the point of playing if you're going to force me to take the loss. I don't get it why would they make the game intentionally harder or push it in favor of somebody else winning is there a purpose to that?

    submitted by /u/TheNess03
    [link] [comments]

    Any PS4 Leagues I can Join ?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    Help - How do you turn this annoying sidebar off??

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    Reg Rosters Xbox One - Madden CFM Sim League - 29/32 2022 WEEK 4 Saints, Bengals, Bills

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    48hr advance league - All-Madden Simulation gameplay.

    https://discord.gg/NqNWKhda

    TEAMS AVAILABLE Bengals 1-2 Saints 2-1 Bills 0-3

    STARTED AT 2021 DRAFT Real Draft Classes (Community share files)

    We are a group of friends who has played Madden CFM's for years. We decided to move on from our current gen league that lasted 5+ seasons and start fresh with our friend group in prep for M22. This league will look to last until Madden 22 then transfer over.

    We do weekly pickem parlays, press conferences, power rankings and various off-season programs such as a random legend coming out of retirement to "spice up" the league as the seasons go by.

    If you are looking for a Madden CFM home reach out to my GT Cleansinq or reply here. If you can't take a loss, if you're a sore loser this IS NOT the place for you.

    submitted by /u/robot7989
    [link] [comments]

    I'll give a you know what for this...

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    Anyone still got madden 20 and if so are yall down to give me some cards lmao -- I'm still on that shit and I'm assuming most of you guys are on 21 at this point. I have a browns theme team but that shit is ass so if anyone wants to donate some cards I would love you.

    Oh and I'm on PS4 on the way.

    submitted by /u/md_smoovey
    [link] [comments]

    Join the Madden21Regs PS4 Discord Server! Brand new league not very many teams left just starting!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    madden 21 cfm

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    Franchise with updated rosters. 24hour sim . Falcons, Broncos bears open. must have discord looking for good comp only. no rage quitters hmu!!!!!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/Intrepid_Atmosphere
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a franchise

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    First off yeah I know the game sucks but I still gotta get my franchise fix. Just got 21 for free and wondering if I should start a Normal franchise and rebuild a team or if anyone has had an experience doing a fantasy draft and it lasting multiple seasons.

    I'm leaning fantasy draft so I can use more players that I like without having to trade or do multiple franchises

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Dillest1
    [link] [comments]

    Fast Growing Football Community and Madden Recruitment Server

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    Welcome to Madden core! We are a large sports and madden server that has over 600 members and is quickly growing. We offer

    -Chats for talking about football and madden.

    • Recruitment channels for x box and PlayStation

    • Weekly h2h Tournaments

    • Cash Prize Fantasy football and March madness tournaments

    • We control various other servers you can join that have other purposes.

    • Helpful and Engaging Staff

    -Opportunities to get your league verified or get involved with our team.

    Come swing by if you love football or madden and want a fun positive environment to find and share

    https://discord.gg/ZS8brHQf

    submitted by /u/Aggressive_Charge_22
    [link] [comments]

    New madden franchise

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    Welcome to Ultimate Madden League. This is a league with very experienced Commissioners who have been running leagues since madden 19. We are looking for good active members who will talk and play their games. There is many fun ways to upgrade your team like gotw rewards, winning potw and much more. Teams are selected by a random wheel so if you are gonna be salty about it don't join. Come in and enjoy this amazing league. https://discord.gg/YwUCShj4

    submitted by /u/Jlibson13
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 21 Drafted Fantasy League XboxOne

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    Madden 21 Drafted Fantasy League XboxOne

    Already drafted league, committed players. In Year 2 week 1. 8 or so teams open. 24 hour sim. Well ran.

    https://discord.gg/pTWRrqx8

    submitted by /u/Hunterobins
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment