• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    Madden NFL One that would send McAfee ballistic! #ForTheBrand

    Madden NFL One that would send McAfee ballistic! #ForTheBrand


    One that would send McAfee ballistic! #ForTheBrand

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:52 PM PST

    When a $1 mobile game has better scenarios than Madden

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:02 PM PST

    Madden Play Calling Logic for CPU while the game is on the line with 1 TO: Spoiler Alert the Vikings Lost

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:18 AM PST

    What I Learned about Power v. Finesse Moves

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Might be common knowledge but I was trying to figure out when players use finesse vs. power moves and just realized there's a trait that literally says 'Uses Finesse Moves' and 'Uses Power Moves'. However, players can have the ability to do finesse moves like swim, spin but won't do them because 'Uses Finesse Moves' is set to no. I have a player in a CFM like this with 90+ finesse moves but he's not producing like I hoped because he only uses power moves which is at like 65.

    submitted by /u/turtlehokie
    [link] [comments]

    Projecting Madden 21 Rookie Speed Ratings Based On The NFL Combine

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Ain't drafting that guy

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:53 PM PST

    Inaccurate passes

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:06 PM PST

    Gardner Minshew just fucked up 3 straight drag routes in a clean pocket. One overthrown, one thrown directly into the dirt in front of the o line, and one directly into the linebacker's hands who was nowhere near the receiver. Did the Mississippi Mustache suddenly forget how to play football? This game frustrates me so much.

    submitted by /u/T_Money92014
    [link] [comments]

    Year three of my face of the franchise. The Saints now run the wishbone lol

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:54 PM PST

    Talk about a steal.... drafted him with 3rd to last pick in the draft. Scouted as 2nd round talent, also my first pick was DT who was 1st in every combine test lol

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:11 PM PST

    I hate how you can tell when the game wants you to lose.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:09 PM PST

    DL in your RB's face as soon as the ball is snapped, DB's covering fifteen yards in two seconds, LB's putting their hand up when they're not even looking. I understand that the rubberband AI is supposed to keep the game challenging, but it really just breaks the immersion. It's too unrealistic.

    submitted by /u/txlaw20
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t they catch??????

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:58 AM PST

    Why can't WR catch the ball when it hits them in the hands. 6/10 times, wide open, they drop it!!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/Bravesgoodin19
    [link] [comments]

    Center/Guard forgets to block

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:18 AM PST

    Is the online menu broken?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:06 PM PST

    When I try to see results or compare my last game, or my history in online head to head there's just nothing there. The only thing that updates is my score, win loss record, and streak. Did they seriously think this was okay to just not be able to provide this information that they have tabs for?

    submitted by /u/Totally_PJ_Soles
    [link] [comments]

    Threw it to 2 X-factors and got lucky. (Sorry for bad quality)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:44 PM PST

    How do I make my coach play normal football?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:49 PM PST

    I'm in franchise mode as a player on offense and on 4th down situations, the coach goes for it like 50% of the time. It's stupid. Today I was up 31-27 with 50 seconds left, 4th and 5 on their 15 and he goes for it on on 4th. Giving the ball back and almost losing the game.

    submitted by /u/davidjoshualightman
    [link] [comments]

    How about Player development in Madden?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:17 AM PST

    It came just through my mind that the progression system is so bad and flat, I honestly can't believe it. That includes training.

    Like a player should not gain general xp and aply it to any archetype he wants. I'd rather see it like follows :

    I will use a DB as example

    Currently DB's get XP for basically any action on the field. That general XP will then be applied to a archertype based on what your scheme is or what you want that player to improve on. That's not how players get better in football. For example you draft a man-coverage corner who isn't good in zone. Therefore you'll probably try to improve on that. How? Well just play man and apply that XP to the zone archertype.

    How does a player get better at zone-coverage if he doesn't play any? Right, he doesn't.

    It should be like that instead :

    Every archertype or small group of stats has their own XP bar and/or points, seperatly earned and spent.

    Play 100 Snaps zone-coverage 5 Pass breakups in zone 25 tackles out of zone

    These challenges should gain XP towards the zone bar and skill. This can be extended to training, physical and traning camps.

    ///////

    I'd love to see something like that in future madden installments. Of course hope is low but I love football too much to give up on the series.

    Would love to see what you guys think

    submitted by /u/St3veN3hring
    [link] [comments]

    Breakout Scenarios should be available for all positions

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:12 PM PST

    I hate it when I have an amazing day on the ground and all my OC cares about is the runningback like some kind of fantasy football player. Why can't my RG text me saying "Hey I only got thrown down on my ass ONCE last week, and I even got a pancake! Ok I'm joking about the pancake part but if we keep it up, I'll be a Superstar!"

    Or what about QBs? People say that if you put up Top 3 stats, you get a boost, but doesn't that suck? Most of the time, the Top 3 QBs already have SSX. So my MVP QB and Super Bowl Champ is stuck with star

    How about special teams? Can't a punter say "I did the Brand proud today and pinned their offense at the 1. I know you got gashed for a 10 yard run right after, but if I can get the same kind of bounces this week, I could be the next McAfee!"

    Lastly, defensive breakouts are just very rare, and often times I meet the goals and criteria but my players don't fucking level up

    I don't think TE's get them either, which is terrible because they're very soft. It's not as bad as last year, where I just NEVER EVER threw to the tight ends, but they're still little bitches this year

    Not to mention fullbacks. I want my own Mike Alstott

    submitted by /u/rysryan
    [link] [comments]

    Has ea nerfed scrambler qbs in one of the latest patches ?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:59 AM PST

    I don't tend to look to deep into patch notes and also don't normally play as a scrambler QB I prefer a pocket passer. But I decided to play as a QB similar to Lamar Jackson but I've noticed that my QB is fumbling a lot more and isn't faking out defenders and on option plays the DE is going for my running back but then has tackled my QB before I even have a chance to take off so have they nerfed this QB arch in anyway ?

    (My QB is a Xfactor with escape artist and fast break and has 98 speed 95 accel 99 carrying and my fumble sliders are on 45. I edited the running stats for him as I was trying to figure out why he is fumbling so much)

    submitted by /u/biggar_02
    [link] [comments]

    Fair catching as in non cheating fair?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:21 PM PST

    Does anybody know how to fix the sliders or anything that can help with my teams ability to catch the ball? I feel like unless they are wide as hell open they drop the ball. Like if the defense blows on my receiver to hard he drops it. Its frustrating as heck trying to drive down the field when im going 3 and out because guys who catch the ball get bumped slightly and drop it for no reason. Especially players that almost never drop the ball in reality.

    submitted by /u/Animalhero26
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me or did this last update make the game harder

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:20 PM PST

    I cant seem to run the ball at all usually end a game with like barely 20 yards and passing seems like it's more fake I literally threw to an open drag route and led him toward the ball my qb throws it behind him for a pick six my skills just got worse ig idk what's going on any tips for ya boy especially w running shit is hard af now

    submitted by /u/nigga_rican22
    [link] [comments]

    Abilities in franchise

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:09 PM PST

    Is there a way for you to pick your abilities on the players while you are still the coach? I don't wanna retire my coach is there any way?

    submitted by /u/FutureMissionary12
    [link] [comments]

    How to play as kicker

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Change your role to the backup QB on your team. You will hold for the kicker, and will be able to kick field goals.

    submitted by /u/grandma_needs_jesus
    [link] [comments]

    How do you see team defensive TD stat in Madden 20?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:42 PM PST

    I feel like I've been able to see this stat before, within "Stats" or something but can't seem to find it at all anymore.

    My defense has been balling out and I'm just trying to find where I can locate this as I want to see how I compare in defensive TD's against other teams in my CFM

    submitted by /u/Steel_city917
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing Madden 20 a few minutes ago and it just occurred to me that the music has really gone to shit. Madden used to have a mix of good rock songs and rap (actually good rap) songs. Even 2k20 has better music than this.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:40 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment