• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Madden NFL Myles Garrett and Steelers, Madden can sometimes be too accurate

    Madden NFL Myles Garrett and Steelers, Madden can sometimes be too accurate


    Myles Garrett and Steelers, Madden can sometimes be too accurate

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Ah yes the negotiator...

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:15 AM PST

    Jameis showing off by week 6

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:01 PM PST

    Ummm. I think the math is off a little bit.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:45 PM PST

    There were SIXTEEN total ties this year...

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:21 PM PST

    Does anybody else get frustrated when trying to find out info about the current Madden 20 through google and 10 different years of Madden games show up?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:26 PM PST

    does anyone feel me? Every forum or blog post is about a different Madden it drives me crazy lol

    submitted by /u/spocaine
    [link] [comments]

    The year is 2047..my QB is finally going to retire after 21 years pro. This is no user games played in a league with my buddy.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:03 PM PST

    There’s something you don’t see every day

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:03 PM PST

    What a wonderful way to lose while playing this absolutely wonderfully made game.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:50 PM PST

    When Garoppolo pitches better than most people can throw

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Where tf is he going

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:13 PM PST

    The 3on3 drill is total crap.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:42 AM PST

    Made a power back 1st rounder. Got the 3on3 drills in week 2 of preseason. Literally impossible. The blockers get totally smoked and I can't truck 3 guys or break any tackles terrible drill. Also you have such little width to work and have the break tackle animations push you out anyway. Am I missing somthing or is this drill totally broke. edit I think it was an rng thing. I restarted it and my blockers totally smoked the defenders.... idk

    submitted by /u/LemonLion9
    [link] [comments]

    MR.barkey messing up ankles

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:36 PM PST

    Onside kick... okay madden...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:49 AM PST

    Kyle Fuller wanted it more.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:43 PM PST

    Who's that Quarterback?!?!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:09 PM PST

    Is it right that you can never get a qb like Lamar or mahomes from the draft in franchise?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:15 PM PST

    I was doing some testing in franchise and realized there is no way to develop a qb with the same abilities as mahomes or Lamar. For example, you can't get escape artist until a 95 ovr improvisor and its only a 33% chance you get escape artist (threat detector and no look deadeye are the other 2 options). That also means if you have a scrambling QB archetype you can't get escape artist at all unless it's Lamar who has it already. Shouldn't the abilities be able to be reached in almost any ability slot, not just one? If a qb has speed from the draft, you would expect escape artist to be possible on the first or second ability. It makes franchise unbalanced because whoever gets those 2 players will always have an advantage over everyone else. And I expect that year 1, but you should have a chance for top rookies to become something similar. Abilities should correlate more with attributes. Instead I have qbs getting leap frog and bulldozer, which are completely useless given the fumbling issue with qbs. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/mgiord15
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on how to get coins and trophies?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:40 PM PST

    I recently started playing madden 20 cause it was free with ea access and it's kinda fun, but I feel like once you hit a certain point in MUT it just gets a lot harder. I have an 86 overall team, and I'm at the point where I just need better players. I have a few players worth over 100k but I want to improve and I feel like if I sell I'll just never get my team to the next level. What's a good way to earn coins in this game without already having a small fortune? And how do I earn trophies in mut. What game modes do I play

    submitted by /u/pepper67821
    [link] [comments]

    Are pre-season games usually easier than regular season games?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:28 PM PST

    I'm asking because I've been having a really hard time with the learning curve between Rookie and Pro, losing a vast majority of the games I played, and the only thing I hadn't done was actually play a pre-season game on Pro.

    I tried it for the first time yesterday. I've also been trying User-ing the LBs. I went 4-0 in the preseason games, before I went to bed.

    Did I do well because pre-season games are easier than regular season games? Or did I do well because I found my "thing" with User-ing the LBs?

    submitted by /u/spwf
    [link] [comments]

    Pro Spring Football

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:20 PM PST

    2020MOCKDRAFT Draft class XB1 is now updated

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:03 PM PST

    I have updated and got all combine stats updated for everyone in the draft! Very well detailed from game highlights, draft boards, mock drafts, NFL combine, NFL Draft Scout, and other web sites!

    Also remember to check out my historic drafts!

    1989HISTORIC

    1990HISTORIC

    1991HISTORIC

    1993HISTORIC

    And

    1994HISTORIC!

    submitted by /u/I_Killith_I
    [link] [comments]

    Ahhhhh I'll take the first but wtf are we doing here lol

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:17 AM PST

    Most realistic Madden ever

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:47 PM PST

    Someone please explain OT!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:23 PM PST

    I'm a little upset. I'm in an online fantasy league and I stopped my opponent to a Field Goal (they possessed first) and after they made the field goal the game ended and they won. I thought I have a chance to posses the ball??

    submitted by /u/gman96792
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment