• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    Madden NFL Developing a rookie QB in franchise mode takes patience

    Madden NFL Developing a rookie QB in franchise mode takes patience


    Developing a rookie QB in franchise mode takes patience

    Posted:

    It's the fact that he ran towards me to break my tackles

    Posted:

    Dear EA,

    Posted:

    EA, if you're reading this, I just want to tell you how much I appreciate your efforts day-in and day-out to improve the game and satisfy the community. I know that many people are harsh on you guys, but I believe your game is good as is, as there's display of tender, love, and care put into it. Use the haters as motivation to make improvements to MUT, the Yard, and Superstar KO. Thank you, EA, for what you've done to make the best-possible simulation football game out there.

    Sincerely, goldennuggetjr

    Happy April Fools Day, everyone!

    submitted by /u/goldennuggetjr
    [link] [comments]

    Game winning touchdown and not a single teammate cares

    Posted:

    does this ever happen to u

    Posted:

    played 8 straight games in madden cuz i haven't played that shit in months but my god it's either my defense or the qb is good but 5/7 games the QB had more than a 97% complete passes ratio, i try everything to get an incomplete pass but they too damn accurate and check down half the times hella anoying and why the hell zone coverage ass and my LB are shit???

    submitted by /u/Pillowyeagle78
    [link] [comments]

    F Heads a franchise mode discord community

    Posted:

    Hi all

    I wanted to invite likeminded franchise loving individuals to a discord group I've created called F-Heads.

    This place is a server designed to allow people to share, discuss and be part of a franchise mode community

    We've got channels set up for all the major titles and it'll allow people to share pictures and stories about their own franchise modes.

    I know people already do that here but discord allows us to interact in a way this cannot.

    This will be a private server so if you're interested in joining hit me up or search F-Heads (Franchise Mode Discussion Group) on discord.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/I3105
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 21 intro

    Posted:

    I hate the music video style introduction. It's so dumb. Show the teams coming onto the field, highlight players, talk about the matchup.

    submitted by /u/knowslesthanjonsnow
    [link] [comments]

    It's honestly sad that Madden is so much worse than MLB The Show.

    Posted:

    Madden 21 worth

    Posted:

    Is Madden 21 worth it on sale for at least $24? I'm not trying to grind MUT or play H2H just franchise and try the yard.

    submitted by /u/gam_jam
    [link] [comments]

    Any ACTIVE AND NEW PS4 Leagues open ?

    Posted:

    play me on line head to head

    Posted:

    looking of people to play me. my MUT team is trash hmu

    submitted by /u/dabears1995
    [link] [comments]

    The problem with ea as a company

    Posted:

    I have just played 2k5 football and I'm both happy that I have played a game of its quality and angry that ea keeps the simulation license even though it would be better fit as a arcade football game I think they could do 2 things 1:allow some competition if 2k joins the battle again they will both have to improve their games who wins? The player that's who.and 2:bring back old features and stop the bullcrap

    submitted by /u/Wrong_End3011
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to this game?

    Posted:

    I played madden 21 a lot during fall 2020, took some months and came back...all I can say is wtf.

    I play the mut draft and I understand that we're drafting 90+ players now but damn.

    • every opponent's secondary feels like an all 99 team, none of my WRs will get open. Adding to this some of my WRs are matched up against press man, they have the speed and release advance by +3 and somehow the CBs catch them.

    • when controlling my guys they randomly will hit invisible walls and be auto controlled to places I don't want to go.

    • their defenders can push me off the ball for interceptions, no pass interference.

    • their defensive tackles are faster than my QB - Kyler Murray speed of 90 I believe.

    • their WRs have no issues getting open.

    • anytime I run with a 95+ line in front of me, my guys choose to not block and there's always about 5 defenders swarming the ball.

    Maybe these complaints have been brought up before but it's absolutely horrible. I know EA has a hard on for scripting so maybe I'm just getting the wrong end of the stick but it didn't seem this bad in the fall.

    And just to preface, I'm in the lowest tier of the MUT draft rankings.

    submitted by /u/ZedLeppelins
    [link] [comments]

    My Franchise Roster For My First Fantasy Draft On '21 [Image]

    Posted:

    These auto generated rookie names be getting out of hand

    Posted:

    Cracked and finally bought Madden 21 half off. 12 weeks into season one and the AI is exactly what I expected.

    Posted:

    What do your first 4 rounds look like in fantasy draft?

    Posted:

    I'm in a fantasy draft and all of the top 15 QBs are off the board in the first round. Only 4 others got the top 4 CBs and I chose Myles Garrett.

    I was thinking of getting another XF DE in the 2nd then either getting a XF DT in the 3rd or a SS OT. I want to make both lines of the ball insane then fill the rest starting around 5-6th round. Bad or good idea?

    How do you guys normally draft early rounds? ( I'm pick 12 btw)

    submitted by /u/Hyebean
    [link] [comments]

    A Peek Inside The REAL Kliff Kingsbury Offense

    Posted:

    If you'd like to learn more about Kliff's real-world offensive system, I've created a Google Drive breaking down the basic building blocks of the scheme.

    It's broken down into separate folders on the Drive. Each folder contains an element of the scheme. This is based on Kingsbury's Offensive install with the Cardinals.

    If you are interested in implementing realistic schemes in Madden or learning more about the strategic and schematic side of the game, feel free to join my Discord server.

    Kliff Kingsbury: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...kfrnLVLKbVvrZQ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/GcyKXeH

    submitted by /u/BeAsTMode4MVP
    [link] [comments]

    I Want To Create The Lebron James Of Football. What Should His Name Be?

    Posted:

    Was messing about with created players in AI games and witnessed this hell of a pair of passes right at the end of a game (the Panthers ultimately won in OT)

    Posted:

    Depressed and overwhelmed (long, sorry)

    Posted:

    Tl;Dr: I'm getting destroyed in online leagues with scores like 55-0 and I'm throwing 5 INTs per game with XF Herbert. Please help with some encouragement or advice as I am not American and it's overwhelming to pick what to focus on learning. Specific questions at the end.

    Backstory:

    I started watching football 4 years ago as my friends persuaded me to do fantasy football and I absolutely loved it. Haven't looked back since. First Madden I got was 20 and really enjoyed offline Franchise with Rookie difficulty. Eventually, I got up to All-Pro and can almost consistently defeat the CPU. On All-Madden it's significantly tougher but I can manage.

    Main topic:

    Naturally, I got some confidence managing All-Madden and recently decided to join a couple of online franchise leagues. I'm 0-4 and 0-1 in those, getting wrecked. I'm becoming increasingly aware of how important schemes, reading defense and pre-snap adjustments are. Whereas in All Pro CPU I can mostly make it work without any of that extra studying. I only really like deciding who to draft and developing rookie players.

    So, everyone says practice and I've been working on maxing out Skills Trainer but it's still so hard beyond that - picking and learning an offensive scheme, defensive scheme, learning all routes (hitch, drag, post etc), learning formations, learning pre-snap adjustments (like QB spy, OL audibles) and learning defense formations (like all the covers, zones etc). And on top of that - develop muscle memory and quick reflexes, but for that to happen you need to many reps and to be comfortable... which I am far from.

    I know a lot of Americans grew up watching football and already know most terminology so I feel like I have a huge mountain to climb but here are my questions

    Specific Questions:

    1. How long did it take you to go from the worst to getting a win (sometime) in online? Did you do anything besides skills trainer, practice and YouTube videos?
    2. From the learning parts I mentioned above - what should I really zoom in on first and master? Pre-snap stuff, formations, routes or schemes? Or should I do all stuff together? I've
    3. How should I approach playbooks? How will I know which one is the best for me? Usually I like passing in the middle like slants, dig, crossing routes (I think?) which is sadly where most people user control the MLB. I like to balance the pass and run so 50/50 on the ground and through the air. I'm trying to get more comfortable with curl passes and check downs to HB but forget about deep balls. Everytime I try a deep pass it's INT.
    4. For QB Spy - do you have to do it each play or is it set for that player after you do it once?
    5. Should I continue practicing on All-Madden or turn it down to get a grasp of defense and get comfortable with controls. Defense is the bigger weakness I have no idea what I'm doing. I basically user a DL and try to shed to sack the QB. If he throws it I try to switch as fast as I can and start spamming X or A (aggressive or normal tackles). It's also really hard to adjust to the camera, see what my user controlled player is and move in the right direction. Tragic. Ideally I want to learn to user a MLB since it seems to be the meta.
    6. For drafting fantasy franchise - speed is everything right? Basically sort by speed and get the fastest CBs, WRs, HBs, SS, FS? And for OL get highest strength? Do you focus more on defense or on offense or do you mix it up in the first 10 rounds?
    7. Why are some people changing FS/SS to MLB? Is it because safeties are faster or have better stats?

    Conclusion:

    If you made it this far thanks so much. I tried to make the format easy to read and skim. Appreciate it if you are not rude or downvote my post. I play Xbox if anyone wants to help mentor me or something.

    submitted by /u/banica24
    [link] [comments]

    Newish League need 5 solid users! (PS4) *UPDATED ROSTERS* Dolphins, Titans, Saints, Colts, Raiders open

    Posted:

    Defensive issues

    Posted:

    I'm playing as a MLB in franchise mode for Green Bay, physically I modeled myself somewhat after Julius Peppers so I'm 6'6 265. Something that has bothered me playing a defensive career over the years playing Madden, size doesn't seem to have any factor, especially when shedding blocks, I blitz the QB, I get through an open pocket in the line, and boom, a 5'8 RB stops me in place and I can't power move or finesse him at all, like he's the best blocker on the field. Then when I'm cutting off a receiver creating an angle to bring him down, or whoever the ball carrier may be, I try to tackle, and my tackle animation is not only super delayed, but completely out of direction of the ball carrier, even when they're right next to me.

    And don't get me started on miracle drives when the cpu has made up in it's mind it's going to march all the way down the field, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. I remember shutting Ryan Tannehill down the entire game, up into the 4th quarter he barely had 100 yards passing, by the end of the 4th quarter he had over 300 yards

    submitted by /u/NewWave93
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 1 2013 Retro Draft

    Posted:

    New 2013 Retro Fantasy League, drafting Friday or Saturday, join if your interested https://discord.gg/RJrw4H6p

    submitted by /u/902-Drive
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment