• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 3, 2021

    Madden NFL You're damn right I'm hiring Randy Moss as my offensive coordinator.

    Madden NFL You're damn right I'm hiring Randy Moss as my offensive coordinator.


    You're damn right I'm hiring Randy Moss as my offensive coordinator.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Idk if this has already been posted but this definitely fits here.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Screw you EA

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Now that’s what I call efficient drafting

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    one of the best form tackles i have ever seen in madden

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    The Ravens draft....the Senator from South Carolina?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    Huh?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    No caption needed

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Brady retired finally age 50 this is the longest ive seen him go in franchise ...

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    [XBOX][28/32] Fantasy drafted league looking to fill up

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    League with experienced commissioners and a great community that has been together for quite a while. Good teams available (Ravens, Jets, Colts, Chargers). All-Pro Sim, 48 hour advance league.

    Discord Link: https://discord.gg/pQE5rC6

    Team Overview: (All players listed are SS/XF dev)

    Ravens (1-3) - WR Michael Thomas, RE T.J. Watt, LT Tyron Smith, WR Allen Robinson II, DT Stephon Tuitt, MLB Micah Parsons, CB Ty Law

    Jets (1-3) - HB Derrick Henry, DT DeForest Buckner, MLB Bobby Wagner, WR John Ross III, WR Travis Fulgham, RG Chris Lindstrom, LOLB Preston Smith, LE Dee Ford, QB Jordan Love

    Colts (3-1) - WR Davante Adams, QB Dak Prescott, RT Trent Brown, RE Leonard Williams, HB J.K. Dobbins, ROLB Hamilcar Rashed Jr

    Chargers (0-4) - QB Russell Wilson, LE Brian Burns, TE Mike Gesicki, WR Will Fuller V, MLB Tremaine Edmunds, K Josh Lambo, HB D'Andre Swift, C Mitch Morse, WR Phillip Dorsett II, LOLB JaCoby Stevens

    submitted by /u/ii_zAtoMic
    [link] [comments]

    Pissed

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    The "high stress kick" is the stupidest thing madden has ever added. I get the want to be realistic but nfl kickers don't go blind on game winning kicks.

    submitted by /u/oorahmojo
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else have to make an entirely different “draft board” cause I just can’t trust the one in game. Always lose track of people.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    Madden 21 lob passes?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    So do lob passes in this game just kind of suck? Running practice and throwing some lobs to receivers on a straight route and it usually results in an interception like 90% of the time. How are you supposed to make this work?

    submitted by /u/LiberatorGarmore
    [link] [comments]

    Am I doing something wrong?? If so I have no idea.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    I literally cannot do anything right when it comes to Madden 21. People just run the ball and it works. I'm not any better with passing. I look up YouTube videos on how to stop runs and it's all long and complicated.. They say you can stop a screen pass with a contain but I don't see any but cover 2z I don't know what to do. Is this game just luck based?? What am I even supposed to do? Somebody please help me as nothing works. I only have 5 minutes as Head to Head games end quickly. Please explain in the simplifies way on what I can do.

    submitted by /u/BlizzardKomix
    [link] [comments]

    How tf is this PI

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    Soooo Playbooks?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    They're SUPER uninspiring. I always find myself using the same 2 playbooks. I also have barely seen any updates for the others. Hope we see some change in the future...

    submitted by /u/celeL
    [link] [comments]

    Super Star Factor Question In Franchise Mode

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    Picked up Madden again after not playing since Madden 05 really so sorry if this an obvious question. I started a Franchise with the Giants and got Leanord Williams, Dexter Lawrence, and Sterling Sheapard into Super Star the Yellow icon. Next season they all have Star Development (Silver) but why did their Super Star go away??? One of my players who I draft was not in Super Star but he I guess took it from one of those players? Anybody else have this happen to?

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/Thetruth22234
    [link] [comments]

    Offline and Online Franchise

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    So is offline franchise better than an online one? I see a lot more people run an offline one more.

    submitted by /u/Shrigga77
    [link] [comments]

    custom QB cfm 21/32 PS4 League

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    Unique take on a CFM as all players will be qb locked onto a custom created qb, chill league hoping to finish filling up by tomorrow, hope to see y'all in the discord ‼️ https://discord.gg/NcNzywxv

    Teams open Cowboys Giants Eagles Football team Bears Lions Packers Vikings Buccaneers Rams Jaguars Colts Broncos chargers Bengals Browns

    submitted by /u/hiitsjoefromheb
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] [32/32] SML - The BEST league on Playstation: Graphics, Articles, Podcasts, Gameshows and MORE!!! Apply today!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    All Madden

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    My brother and I have been playing Madden franchise mode for years and always do the fantasy draft. We usually play on All Madden because of the challenge. Seems like All Pro is just way too easy. Lately though the BS that's been happening to me has been so agravating that im about to be done with the game. We haven't messed with the sliders much but im thinking about doing that soon. Does the AI in All Madden really cheat? Is All Pro as bad as I think? Lmk

    submitted by /u/invalidshape80
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Face of the Franchise for the first time. This absolutely hideous, embarrassing game mode now has me on an NFL team but Michigan State translates funny.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:29 PM PDT

    Game blacks out and won’t play if connected to internet - ps4

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    Using a ps4. If I connect to the internet and watch servers the screen gets a black tint and won't let me do anything. I was hoping to download a draft class. Everything is up to date. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/joe2352
    [link] [comments]

    Sugar Showdown end date/time

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the date and time the House Rules ends?

    submitted by /u/makoking33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment