• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Madden NFL No... I don’t think I will.

    Madden NFL No... I don’t think I will.


    No... I don’t think I will.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    In honor of the NFL draft, my buddies gf baked a “blue chip” cake. According to the cake we got an xfactor!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    Bengals franchise Year 3, went 4-12. Not a very exciting season, but here are the top plays.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Is there a quick way to get all 2021 draft picks on their proper teams?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    I downloaded the 2021Bengal draft class for my franchise..just wondering if there's a way to get the players onto the teams they were drafted to.

    Only thing I can think of is user controlling 32 teams prior to the draft

    submitted by /u/CaptShatner420
    [link] [comments]

    I created a program to make custom draft classes on franchise mode

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Xbox 1 Fun comp League 29 users NEED 3 more (Year 3, Week 9)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    48 hr sim Xbox 1

    https://discord.gg/kQGb6Xn5

    Advance to WEEK 10 @ 11pm c Friday

    We recently finished year 2 Offseason and are in week 8. This as been a really fun and consistent franchise over the past 2 seasons. We started up in January and were still going strong. My plan is to keep this league going long into the future and hopefully Until Madden 22. PLEASE join and help us finish and continue this league. Fun league Chill vibes.

    https://discord.gg/kQGb6Xn5

    OPEN TEAMS Giants (1-6) Bears (2-6) Rams (1-6)

    submitted by /u/isamissa121
    [link] [comments]

    Wow! This is one of the worst glitches I've ever seen. Must Watch!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    Dual HB system in Franchise? And other Subs? Drives me crazy...

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Hi Guys,

    In my Franchise Mode i only play my starters somehow? Which i find weird. Now i kinda want to run a 2 HB system where i can go back and forth between 2 guys.. The same goes for Wide Receivers. If you have some talent as 4. string he will literally get 0 snaps. And so does every other receiver expect the Top 3..

    I've seen some youtube video about the Auto Subs and he had most on 88 Sub Out and 80 Sub in. Since doing this my Backup HB maybe gets 4 snaps per game instead of 0.. But still the WR does not change.. they must have lungs of steel or some shit cause my WR4+ literally have 0 receptions and snaps through now 11 games.. It kinda pisses me off. How am i going to develop some young talent which might be WR4 at the beginning of the season without manually going through all the formations each year, to adapt to changes in your lineup. Do i have to set it to like 95 or something?

    It annoys me the most for my backup hb as he is having a breakout season after the first one got injured.. now im just manually subbing him in in the 3rd or 4th quarter which also sucks..

    In recent years this was not really a problem as the player seemed to be switched automatically more often..

    Maybe change the fatigue settings? idk.. btw i play 10 minutes (key moments only but still end up playing like 75% of all offensive snaps) usually on my franchise. i dont know if this is info is usefull..

    And if i look at the stats of the players on the defense / oline it seems to be the same. i just want to have a "realistic" franchise mode without changing my lineup manually each game -.-

    Thanks for anyone who can help.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Timitus_og
    [link] [comments]

    calm down Jamar ������

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    PS4 Saints, Broncos, Jets, Lions open updated rosters already drafted Year 1 Week 9

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    @everyone Saints, Broncos, Jets, Lions open updated rosters already drafted Year 1 Week 9 https://discord.gg/QyjETtrN[link](https://discord.gg/QyjETtrN)

    submitted by /u/chr010250
    [link] [comments]

    I’m just going to complain a little bit about Face of the Franchise

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    What the fuck? I've been playing as a QB as most people do and I ended up getting drafted by the CHIEFS of all teams in the first round of the draft, and now I'm staring over Mahomes? In my first season? This game is so fucking stupid and I'm just here to complain. Now I'm going to start a whole new career mode just so that I can have a remotely realistic draft

    submitted by /u/slowseason
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 21 ps4

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    Year 1 week 8 open team saints no trades made with the team 7 min qt all madden realistic lg with irl ruels and gsme play feel free to join and look over the ruels and team end of season rewards like pro bowl SB and mvp https://discord.gg/3zSNk4kf

    submitted by /u/Electrical-Yam-7477
    [link] [comments]

    Trading question for an older game

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Hey so I found this copy of madden 18. and I'm not a crazy huge fan anymore but I decided to play some and start a franchise. I never really had the chance to as a kid. I was dumb and didn't know how it worked. But now I'm trying to do a trade or at least look around and there's not even a tab to edit my team. I have no deadline set, even if I did I'm before the deadline, only three game in. And I have all trades enabled. Idk what else to do it's just annoying because I wanted to get a better safety maybe even WR or RB because they keep getting injured but I just have no option. Please don't tell me I have to buy the new game just to have fun.

    Thanks in advance boys

    submitted by /u/New-Nothing
    [link] [comments]

    One juke to rule them all

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    All Madden PS4 Regular Teams Sim League! 30/32 teams filled season 3 week 17

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    All Madden PS4 Regular Teams Sim League! 31/32 teams filled season 3 week 17

    Hey looking for solid/no BS users to join our new All Madden sim league. It's going to be with regular teams we got about 2 spots to fill at the moment. If interested please hit me up. Season 3 Week 17. Playoffs and off-season will start this weekend!

    General info: PS4 league 32 regular teams Custom draft class 7 minute quarters 20 secs accelerated clock GOTW and other developmental opportunities 5+ season guaranteed 24-36 hour advance time windows. We try to play all games and then advance Available teams: 2 teams available all with top 10 picks in the draft

    submitted by /u/Incident_Fluffy
    [link] [comments]

    madden pc dead(mostly)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    someone wanna win trade on pc madden 21 for the on the clock promo because i can barely ever find games on here

    submitted by /u/MujahideenMedic
    [link] [comments]

    I don't think that the name matches the face...

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    [PS4/PS4] [24/32] season 3 week 11 very active Regs league with updated rookies

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    https://discord.gg/aAjzy3m5

    We're in week 11 of season 3 We advance every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 7 pm EST. Very active. A lot of trades have taken place. Teams

    -Bears 3-6 -solid team Fields is QB defense still dominant. -Bengals 2-8 -young roster with some strong weapons. -Bills 0-9 -young roster needs rebuilding have Mayfield and Trey Lance. -Jets 4-5 - young roster getting to be strong. -Lions 3-6- strong young roster. -Steelers 5-4 -great roster have Bridgewater at QB, Dalvin Cool at RB, and solid WRs. Defense is still solid too. -Vikings 2-8- strong roster with a lot of potential. -Washington 5-5 -good offense and amazing defense.

    submitted by /u/Gavin30X
    [link] [comments]

    “Time is relative.” -54 Year old Adam Vinatieri.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    Join the Corporate Casual franchise. Brand new Xbox (current gen) League with LOTS of new teams. We will be using updated rosters from the draft...JOIN UP!!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    PS4 player looking for any league that I can play my GMEN in. Reg hopefully so I can use Barkley but if it’s draft I don’t mind. Dm me with your disc link

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    Any new leagues starting with their rookies after the draft ? (PS4)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    Ultra Realism Football League!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    ULTRA REALISM FOoTBALL LEAGUE ( WEEK 10, YEAR 2 {2022} )

    ULTRA REALISM FOOTBALL LEAGUE

    Current Stage: Week7, Year 2 Members: 60/64,

    Welcome to URFL, an organized, well-ran league run through discord between a bunch of big time football fans! A madden league like no other, GM and team building meets coaches and gameplay. Ever wished there was a coaching carousel in madden? Ever wished you could be a GM and manage your fav team? Well, welcome to URFL, the best sim league in the world. So how is this league different then any others you may ask?

    - 2 users per team, 1 GM/Owner who manages the roster and team, and then 1 HC who plays all the games. IF you are a gm/owner you wont need a console, but if your a HC then you need an [XB1] !

    - ESPN Analysts and PFF Analysts to create immersion!- Full coaching carousel with REAL PEOPLE as head coaches, moving around the league from team to team as the GMs control the staff- Many roles for you to come see- Strict gameplay rules to create a no-cheese fun environment- Much more that you should come see in the server-Strafe League and other gameplay rules to make it look like YOU SEE ON SUNDAY

    https://discord.gg/TmMCTDQY5B
    Only looking for SERIOUS ACTIVE MEMBERS
    OPEN TEAMS: FREE AGENT HC AND GM

    https://preview.redd.it/ifq7yvofpzj61.png?width=2000&format=png&auto=webp&s=adfc63ccea6837518f1896917d10be2cc80c2ba3

    submitted by /u/Mdicri
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment