• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    Madden NFL Madden 21 sucks. Everyone plays this game this same and it’s sad

    Madden NFL Madden 21 sucks. Everyone plays this game this same and it’s sad


    Madden 21 sucks. Everyone plays this game this same and it’s sad

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    EDIT: Everyone plays this game the same way*

    So I used to play madden quite a lot back in the day . Had every copy from 07-11.

    Got out of video games for a while but recently picked up a Series X and Madden 21.

    It's sad to see what this game has become. I was expecting some leap forward but same problems from the old games arise here.

    Madden doesn't reward players for strategy .

    Pretty much everyone I play online does the same thing

    1. No huddle run bullshit over and over. The fact that this works is totally ignorant of actual NFL football.

    2. Shotgun draw. Most overpowered play in the game.

    3. Rollout crossers.

    Man coverage locks everything down but but always gets beat In crossers.

    Offensively I see my routes get PI'd and rerouted with no flags. And madden is good for 2-3 drops a game on crucial moment passes.

    It also feels like 21 has a huge disparity between teams. It does make a big difference with what team you play with. Where as in prior years you can level the playing field with your play.

    Im not just a bad player bitching about this game. I'm about 70-50 player. I want to be a fan but damn does this game fall so short. I will say I do like the coaching option features though.

    Best madden I've played was 2008 and 2011

    submitted by /u/Darth_Batman89
    [link] [comments]

    I hope y’all enjoy this meme I made today :)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    This is busted

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    Madden 21 is bullshit. Scripted gameplay holds the player back.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    If I were to rant about how little the player ratings actually matter in Madden, I would rant so much that it would be too long for Reddit. Player ratings are the biggest lie in this entire game. Go ahead, put a 67 overall 5'9 89 speed CB on Odell Beckham Jr. It won't matter who you put on him, he will find a way to teleport into a shitty animation for an easy interception 9 times out of 10. It's frustrating beyond belief and anyone who's played Madden 21 knows how shitty it truly feels to have something like that happen.

    Playing online is the equivalent of Chinese Water Torture. You will meet some of the cheesiest, slimiest, skill-less and most disgusting players you will ever play against in your entire fucking life. Wanna know the formula for winning online?: Spam the exact same 3 unstoppable plays the whole game on offense and defense. Any outside run play, or play with crossing routes should do the trick for you. And if you ever encounter someone using the same cheesy moves, do it right back to them. They're probably so stupid that they don't know how to stop their own fucking plays.

    Gameplay is as scripted as a fucking movie at times. YOU don't get to decide what will work for you, the GAME does! High overall WRs will drop easy passes because they were barely even scraped, your offensive line will all the sudden stop blocking and let every single pass rusher through, and WRs will all the sudden stop getting open. No, it's not some magical coincidence when it starts to happen to you, the game is just scripted as fuck.

    MUT is mainly P2W and junk. MUT is where you REALLY find all the talentless hacks and same play spammers at. They already paid hundreds of dollars for a god-squad, so why not just spam some eBook plays from some shitty Madden YouTuber who has no clue what actual football strategy is, so instead attempts to lure children into buying his eBook that doesn't even fucking work against any player with an IQ above 50?

    Rant over. Hopefully this isn't "Low Effort Game Bashing" or whatever the fuck it is.

    submitted by /u/HotRouteDimer
    [link] [comments]

    Look at this players name!!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    Need help finding a specific 3-4 defense

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Hey folks,

    I'm trying to find a 3-4 defense to predominantly play out of where I rush three, drop eight. Ideally I want the DT hitting either A gap and then the two DEs hitting their side's B gap, a bit like the Tite front. I'm struggling to find a defense that allows me to do this, and I can't seem to find adjustments that give me enough control over which gaps the D-line cover.

    I really like the Dollar 3-2-6 Cover 2 Drop formation, but the DEs are always trying to get outside the OTs, even if I pinch them. I also like the various 3-4 Tampa 2 style formations, but again the DEs either try to rush outside the OTs even when pinched, or only one of them will hit the B gap (which tends to force the DT into a single A gap and still sends the other DE outside the tackle).

    Is there a formation I'm missing that would give me this Tite front? Or an adjustment I'm missing that would allow me to make it? I've only been playing the game for 2-3 months, so struggling to figure out if this is even possible or not.

    Thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/AntlPop80
    [link] [comments]

    Is it bad I like Madden 21?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    Is it bad i enjoy this game as a casual player who only got it for 20$, i totally get why longtime players would hate this game but as a casual fan im having fun.

    submitted by /u/billyfeatherbottom
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone...?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Else miss the minicamp drills from the 02-05 PS2/GC/Xbox days? Sorry first post on here and first time reading the forum, but man do I miss those. I think they should be harder than they were but they were great for franchise leveling up players. Doesn't seem like it's as good now.

    submitted by /u/Indystbn11
    [link] [comments]

    What has been your most enjoyable franchise/rebuild ever?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Just want to point out that this guy is the “Punt Protector” for the Bears. They went out of their way to give him the lowest pass block rating in the game. Why? I don’t even think he’s allowed a blocked punt.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    Put the beats on bro�� give me my rank EA

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    1 Year, 297 million contract

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    1 Year, 297 million contract

    So I was editing Lamar's appearance in roster, and somehow it redid his contract. Giving me him on a 1 year 297 million dollar contract, but gifting me 1.06 billion cap space. What? LOL

    https://preview.redd.it/288lx3fmds471.png?width=1785&format=png&auto=webp&s=cdf5b6288e4022b9152b2fb58e9173e1f197de91

    submitted by /u/WhitemaneTTV
    [link] [comments]

    How much would you sell these items for?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    So I was dumb and blew my first paycheck on a PS2 at my local second hand games/movies/music store which I had a 360 in mind which they had and it was $20 cheaper, but they didn't have any 360 games that I was interested in(I mainly wanted it for madden 12, and NCAA 12, and other games), but the PS2 had Madden 04, 05, 06. And so I thought I hit a goldmine, but no I regret especially now that I I've also gotten madden 08-11 and can see that RT(R2 for PS users) is the sprint meanwhile on the PS2 it's still X. So anyway I have a PS2(I can't remember what type it is if there's multiple styles) which they charged $80 for which seeing Amazon is a good deal, but I know you have to sell things like that maybe $5 off or something like that, so I'm thinking maybe $65-$70(I know that doesn't match the math, but let's go with it) 06 they sold for $6, 04 and 05 they sold for $4, but since a part of me feel like people could be dying to get their hands on it so maybe 12 for 06 and $10 for 04 and 05, Amazon I got Madden 11 for $8(though the shop it came from was selling it for $15, but I think I'd sell it for $8. Madden 10 I got for $5.10 off Amazon, so I might just sell it for $5 or $8. Nfl Head Coach(the first one, not 09) I got for $12.50, which I don't know how many people would want it since it's not 09, but I'd say anywhere between $8-$10. Madden 08 was $2, but since if memory serves me right most people prefer whatever generation PS2 and the original Xbox is, because something didn't translate to the 360 and PS3, so I feel I could sell it for $5 though the manual is ripped(even though it's only the first page where they give the epilepsy warnings, so I don't know how many people would care. I also got 09 for $2 which I think it's same situation as 08, but I could even be wrong about that, I would sell for $5 as well. Then finally I have 2 256 MB memory cards(which I would wipe the data off of it) which one was $13 and one was $10 so I guess if I sold both to the same person maybe do $15 total for both and $11 for each one separately. And then if someone wanted everything if I calculated correctly would be 148, which if I'm doing this correctly(I don't know anything about selling besides going to GameStop which I don't think GameStop would even take them anymore, and if they did I'd get $50 for the entire thing, so yeah) since it's everything together you sell it at a discount so I'd say $125 for the entire thing. So if anyone actually reads the actual and has any advice on how much to sell it, or even where to sell it, or even if anyone is interested in all of it just message me.

    submitted by /u/TrentSmith2000
    [link] [comments]

    Auto generated drat OL Question (franchise)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Has anyone else ever noticed that the drafts NEVER have more than maybe 3 good offensive lineman? It's kind of an ongoing joke in my franchise league. Been like 5 years of just 6th round grades on every OL prospect.

    submitted by /u/escamuel
    [link] [comments]

    Most glitched player in madden?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    A really strange thing just happened with player faces.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    I'm preparing a 2022 draft class. As most of us know, the player faces are very restricting, so I was happy when I saw a few new ones were added a week or two for skin tone 2. There were about 4 new ones, and they interfered with the normal order in the selection screen, which is what caught my attention. Now they're gone. Does anybody have information.

    submitted by /u/Pack_Any
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 12 updated rosters

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to get updated rosters on older games? I know the servers are down, but I'm wondering if there's roster files online that can be downloaded. I don't have money for a PS4 so I can't play Madden 21.

    submitted by /u/Merjanic
    [link] [comments]

    Franchise Challenge.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    The challenge is that you take a team and replace all of the starting line up with custom characters. The custom characters have to be made after real life people with realistic ratings. I was hoping that I could find some people here. I have a roster with a few more spots that could be changed. We need 3 O-Linemen. Our QB's and WR's are practically locked in. Everything else is fair game.

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MXCHkraIYN7a5fLFTSVHFRjPIVHY48rJ76ErRbReQTk/edit

    submitted by /u/Axsonjaxson16
    [link] [comments]

    Kneel down?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    I cant find it. Coach doesn't suggest it even when the announcers are calling for it. Its not in the Special team package, it gives me 60 yard fg tho

    submitted by /u/berserk4
    [link] [comments]

    EA in 2008 made Michael Vick white

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    What are your thoughts about Superstar KO?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    I only play this mode with a friend, since I stopped enjoying Franchise Mode and MUT a long time ago. I didn't like the lack of updates to the mode, though. Wish some new players came each week, or maybe Golden Ticket players rotation.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/JManUtd99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment