• Breaking News

    Monday, June 7, 2021

    Madden NFL Ronnie Lott with the legend himself John Madden

    Madden NFL Ronnie Lott with the legend himself John Madden


    Ronnie Lott with the legend himself John Madden

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    I fucking hate mut

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Ah, a normal development WR that you could get from literally anywhere else on the planet and you trade your kicker. Logic is unreal

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any advice to make the cpu offense more aggressive?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    I want more of a challenge when playing defense vs the cpu offense. A lot of the times they will just check down for a 2 yard gain and the catch animation will take them out of bounds immediately. Is there any slider changes or anything I can call on defense to make them throw they ball down the field more?

    submitted by /u/bmc6472
    [link] [comments]

    This is what happened during my first full season simulation on Madden 21 franchise mode using the pre-season rosters in offline mode. Guess some things refuse to change no matter what?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Getting sick of this format, but this one hits a little too close to home..

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    How to become a new hire at Madden

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    He didn’t retire

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    Speed up game?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    In NBA2K you can turn down replays and in between play stuff like celebrations, high fives, etc. Is there a way to do that in madden 21? Shut off the closeups of players and celebrations?

    submitted by /u/Dr-Anyad
    [link] [comments]

    Alright boys, I have a question.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    I finally got my XBOX working for the first time in forever, something was wrong with the HDMI cable. But anyway, I finally have access to Madden again. So, what team should I play franchise with?

    submitted by /u/Extreme1125
    [link] [comments]

    How on earth is there no 99 Aaron Rodgers

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:39 AM PDT

    The title says it all. The man threw 48 touchdowns and freaking 5 interceptions. What more does he have to do? I really want to play with an awesome Aaron Rodgers, and even though he has a power up you can get to 98, and with chemistries you can boost that to 99, it doesn't feel the same.

    submitted by /u/ldsconnor_223
    [link] [comments]

    Mid blitz

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    This play is cheese

    submitted by /u/TimTebowismyfather
    [link] [comments]

    Playbooks from previous maddens should be available to download

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/cheeto_castle
    [link] [comments]

    Because r/maddenultimateteam won’t let me post there, who wants a free GT Ogden?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    Has your rival eliminated you from the playoffs?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    2 frickin years in a row I have been eliminated by the Browns in close games. a 29-33 loss in the AFC Championship Game and a 27-24 loss in a AFC Wildcard Playoff Game. I am playing as the Bengals.

    submitted by /u/EsportsFighter
    [link] [comments]

    Online Improvements

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    So my preference for Madden is basically limited to online. I haven't enjoyed playing against the cpu for years. I did try a little and it doesn't stick with me too much.

    Anyway as many of you know the online system is so basic. You just match up randomly with people and play.

    Then I randomly remembered that in Madden 2006 it would show your opponents disqualification rate. Does anyone remember that? If I remember correctly it was basically how often they would quit. And I remember it showed you that before the match started, so it was a deterrent. If you had a high disqualification rate then people might not want to play with you. So there used to be an incentive to finish the game. Sure it wasn't perfect but it's better than the current system.

    Going along with that, it would be cool if they had some analytics on your opponent and a virtual coaching assistant. So it would be something like a menu where you could see their percentage of pass and run, which plays they call and which audibles, and other tendencies. Then it would be cool if the assistant recommended counters.

    You could then take that and have that appear for every player so you could basically scout other players before matchups as well. It would make the experience so much more interesting. Right now they do have a basic menu system that does show percentage of run and pass, how many turnovers, and unique plays called, but it's so simple.

    Of course this is a pipe dream because it doesn't want to improve Madden. I'm only playing it because I get EA Play through gamepass.

    But in a perfect world, I'm wondering if there are other people out there who had cool ideas to improve the online in terms of analytics.

    submitted by /u/thisshowisdecent
    [link] [comments]

    (MUT20) I lost my MIND!!!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    How do you get a QB dev scenario?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    I've been doing franchise for years and since they added this I think I've only been able to do it twice. That was the first time they added this feature. I can't seem to get it with the qb no matter what I do. 300 yards 4 tds no ints. Nothing. Help!!!

    submitted by /u/CandidCup2093
    [link] [comments]

    I personally feel like this was a steal but let me know

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    Why do cpu players do this stupid hitch step to turn up field instead of just running full speed and taking the normal angle anyone would take upfield going more around to the sideline and up

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Worth buying '21 now?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Never bought due to terrible reviews. Been playing '20. I mostly online H2H + franchise.

    submitted by /u/Taxed_Enough_Already
    [link] [comments]

    Madden Rating (specifically running backs)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    I love how the raters have stepped up their game in making the QB position show the discrepancy between great, good, and average players. I wish they applied this more to other positions. There are not this many game changing running backs in the NFL, and the average RB awareness is super high.

    I am a player who likes to realistically make historic draft classes and it becomes impossible. Be more stingy with your ratings. Stop curving the overalls to the current NFL players. Its just insulting to football fans.

    How is Henry not a 99? dude has dominated at that position for years now, yet someone like Nick Chubb is above him? It not a Chubb slight, but Henry's rating just proves these rating are out of whack

    submitted by /u/AeneasVAchilles
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 21

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    How can you play franchise mode and play others online ?

    submitted by /u/Keevskee556
    [link] [comments]

    Freezing after every snap

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    Hello. Ever since I've been playing madden 20 and madden 21, after every snap in an offline game mode (ex. Franchise, exhibition) my game will freeze for about 10 seconds before continuing. I highly enjoy the game, and even bought the next gen version as well, but as of right now my game is unplayable.

    submitted by /u/Helpless_Lobster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment