• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Madden NFL [Madden Mod 21] Touch pass galore

    Madden NFL [Madden Mod 21] Touch pass galore


    [Madden Mod 21] Touch pass galore

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Probably my worst game ever.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    In the last decade, EA has never waited this long to announce the next Madden.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Anyone got any good conspiracies or thoughts on what EA is trying to do here? I haven't bought a game in the series in over 5 years but even I'm a little shocked that EA is actually deviating somewhat, even if it's just the announcement right now.

    submitted by /u/DerpDerpersonMD
    [link] [comments]

    I love it when I’m doing Gauntlet and it freezes :)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    Can we give football simulation to a different company please? For reference 2k pulls 20k viewers and Fifa pulls 60k

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    Relocation franchise with as many rookies, 1st years, and draft picks as humanly possible.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    how to get quarterbacks to play more realistic in slow sim

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:29 PM PDT

    quarterback AI in madden 21 is nonexistent. i'm doing a sim rebuild with the lions and acquired joe burrow in a trade for jared goff and a few 3rd round picks. i thought that would fix my weird (for lack of a better term) QB play, but even JB will take a two step drop on the goal line, ignore the open slant from kenny golladay (w/ red zone threat equipped) and just chuck the ball into the second row. is there a slider i can adjust so these things happen less often? traits i can change? after watching throwaways on three straight downs leading to a punt way too often, i figured i'd consult the community. any help is welcome, if not that's cool too

    submitted by /u/Hillshirefarmsgomeat
    [link] [comments]

    What's the coolest generated player you've ever had in an franchise League.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    Mine had to be my 6'2 96 speed running back from Florida Xavier Hutchinson

    submitted by /u/Twix_Itailian
    [link] [comments]

    A WR without arms? Now I’ve seen it all

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    Going into age 34 season this is where I’m at lol.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    NHL Franchise gives me hope

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    What's up you hooligans. Been a franchise player since '04. Really got into NCAA during high school and the powers that be eventually forced me back into Madden. I enjoyed franchise for a while but the same copy and paste has left me unsatisfied as it had with what I'm sure is 98% of the rest of you. This past month in the midst of the energy of watching my beloved Carolina Hurricanes battle their way through the NHL Playoffs, I downloaded NHL 21. Wow. What a breath of fresh air! After playing the franchise mode for a while I have to say it gives me hope seeing another EA title provide depth to their franchise mode. I know I shouldn't hold my breath but this mode gives me hope of the possibilities of a new vision of CFM!

    submitted by /u/jizzlefizzle55
    [link] [comments]

    Founding Father turned Football Player

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Something sounds familiar....

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    Apparently my te though the dropback was for him and not the qb

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 01:20 AM PDT

    Why Did Madden Get Rid of Coordinators In Franchise Mode?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    I liked that you could change your OC/DC, or hire other teams' as your coach. Coaching hires are less fun when its all the same retreads or create-a-coaches.

    submitted by /u/Mcb3500
    [link] [comments]

    Finally started playing as an RB in Franchise, but I barely play. It’s always simming my plays. Eg: If my stats are 23 runs, I maybe actually controlled 5 of them. What gives?! I’m a starter so why am I being not allowed to play each snap.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    I understand that there is much more help & double teams in the interior of the O-Line. I get that edge rushing will get more sacks.But my 46, 52, & 57 overall guards & center are allowing less sacks than my superstar 90 overall tackles with double teams from the best blocking TE. Am I overreacting?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    So Sony Michel had a development challenge for Superstar in Week 13 that he won, then since he won RB of the year he got to X Factor during the Super Bowl week, but then the very next week he somehow lost both???

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    96 yard TD pass. Madden 08 custom rosters and teams. All cupcake.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    What’s the best player you ever drafted in franchise?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    I need 91 Desmond trufant

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Who has 91 Desmond trufant

    submitted by /u/KaleidoscopeNo3330
    [link] [comments]

    3v3 yard

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Something tells me that hit stick fumble didn’t go well for him

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment