• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 18, 2021

    Madden NFL I've never seen a fumble forced like this before

    Madden NFL I've never seen a fumble forced like this before


    I've never seen a fumble forced like this before

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Face of the Franchise

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    So just started playing the career mode and what the shit?! Head Coach decides he's going to start the dude with a congenital heart defect over my guy who has won every game? Who the hell wrote this?

    submitted by /u/OneLeggedPooch
    [link] [comments]

    Oskie Pitch-Pitch-Pitch

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    This poll was way too close. After playing online Madden for a while, I'd say it's at best a 30:70 good player to bad player ratio

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    Madden/EA Sports covers by 2025 (Sarcasm)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    Very rare you get a good animation in this game. I thought this one actually looked pretty good so I thought I’d share. Credit where credit is due.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    It’s in the game

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    Custom Madden 23 & Madden 24 Chiefs Edition Cover

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    First season complete! Glad I stuck with Vince

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    RFL Oklahoma QB Darryl Johnson 2020-2021 College Series Highlights! ������ #RFL2021Draft

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    only Sam Darnold could mess up this bad

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    I think... I think I'm done with Madden. I'm so tired of this stuff happening.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Me playing Madden 07 at 3 AM looking for a 70 overall CB

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    Signing old players for dirt cheap

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    I just discovered that this is a thing.

    3 years into my latest franchise and Tom gets released by the Bucs, and I gave him an insulting 7 year deal that was worth around $7 million total. He wasn't receptive to it & I had a qb with the same rating on the team already.

    Still, he signed the deal, which was shocking.

    Is this a typical move you can pull off with old players, or was this a special occurrence?

    Either way, I find it hilarious Tom would still play for practically nothing

    submitted by /u/theresabeeonyourhat
    [link] [comments]

    Played a game online and a kid had his mic on and said I was "hacking" because he couldn't stop my run, lol.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    I also ran the clock down in the last 2 minutes to get a FG, took a TO at 3 seconds left and he goes "is he retarded?"

    Remember kids, if you're good at the game and now how to play it, you're a hacker.

    submitted by /u/breakourbones
    [link] [comments]

    Too easy to stop the run from quarter/dime/dollar defenses.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    I skipped Madden 20 and went from 19 to 21. In 19 if someone was throwing 7 dbs out there you could go heavy and run easily which is how it should be. For some reason now linemen and blockers just don't really put a body on anyone and dbs just run around them to stop a run from a heavy set. This should be fixed.

    submitted by /u/escamuel
    [link] [comments]

    Run and shoot: 60 Go Breakdown

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    You just had fun playing Madden, what did you do?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    Lets have a bit of positivity leading into Madden 22.

    You're playing madden and you had some fun. What was it? I'll start

    I didn't know that the draft classes would be the same if you started off on the same week, so I ended up with Kenny Bean twice.

    I call my dog bean, so it was a happy accident, but he's had a solid few seasons as a projected 3rd with a late first draft. Kenny Bean reminds me of Russell Wilson. Mobile and elusive with good touch.

    What about you?

    submitted by /u/Cheap-Lifeguard5762
    [link] [comments]

    Really been missing the Triple Option in Football video games

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Even if ineffective could you please include some traditional forms of the Option (Wish, Flex, Veer, Midline, etc) into playbooks like you have the West Coast, Heavy run, etc playbooks? It is an important part of the football's heritage, and would be great to keep it relevant. It doesn't have to be made effective, or even allowed online if it is tough to balance. Just have it at least exist please, at least until a college game comes out, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Dezusx
    [link] [comments]

    Don't you love it when the defense just aligns perfectly and you don't get touched?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment