• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 17, 2021

    Madden NFL Don’t you miss draft day trade proposal’s by the cpu

    Madden NFL Don’t you miss draft day trade proposal’s by the cpu


    Don’t you miss draft day trade proposal’s by the cpu

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    This is the worst QB class I have ever seen. Guess i wont be drafting a QB this year

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    Fix Madden Franchise – How EA's Lack Of Innovation & Greed Has Ruined NFL Games

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    The most madden thing to ever happen. Electric interception recovery

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    Throwback stadiums in Madden

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    Texas Stadium, Candlestick, Old Meadowlands, etc. What stadiums would you want to play in?

    submitted by /u/Clayton_Arthur
    [link] [comments]

    Do abilities work in simulation?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    madden 22 cover

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    is it just me or does the cover for the new game look incredibly lazy. the base edition game looks like a completely unedited photoshoot, that they just slapped the logo on, never mind its the same game every year, atleast make it look new and exciting, almost mistaked it for some cheap rip off before i saw ea's name on it.

    submitted by /u/devonesq
    [link] [comments]

    Was thinking about starting a 32 team franchise once m22 comes out, how demanding is being a commish?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    Just tryna see what former commissioners are saying. I am going into college starting august but I think I'd have enough free time to start and maintain a league just looking at my course load. Just trying to gauge how demanding something like this would be and if it would be worth setting up. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Dmonek
    [link] [comments]

    Just noticed the Franchise "Season Recap" screen only shows NFC players.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    The yearly rewards section tab on the right of the 2032 season recap....the only time it will show an AFC winner is for NFL MVP and coach of the year (because these are the only 2 awards that include both conferences). The rest of the awards under that, opoy, dpoy, oroy, and droy - will only display NFC winners, not AFC winners. Go ahead and check your league history and go back as many years as you want on that broken league recap to confirm it lol.

    submitted by /u/asterix796
    [link] [comments]

    How to make franchise more interesting/challenging?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    Any ideas on how to make franchise a better experience in madden 21. I enjoy rebuilding teams but I'm looking for a way got make it not stale.

    submitted by /u/Yeetus6942069
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an upcoming fantasy draft that I can play?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Have Ea confirmed or denied crossplay for madden 22?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Recent EA releases have had crossplay and haven't seen ea confirm or deny if madden will have it or not

    submitted by /u/VIT51
    [link] [comments]

    OLB vs DE Help

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    I was playing a bears franchise and sim a lot but decided to go in for a few plays and saw Khalil Mack getting put into coverage instead of rushing the QB. How do I prevent Khalil from going into coverage? Do I formation sub him? Or do I move him to D-line? I know this probably changes from 4-3 to 3-4 but madden has 4-3 defenses run 3-4 schemes sometimes and vice versa. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/itzdaquack
    [link] [comments]

    These Volleyball Physics have got to go!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Madden 22 Gridiron Notes: The Yard & Superstar KO

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Does anybody have a list of differences for nextgen/currentgen?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    I'm debating on getting Madden, yet again, but I'm still on Xbox One and from what I saw next-gen (Xbox Series X) are getting some of the goods. I know for example current gen won't get the gameday atmosphere or NextGen Stats, can anybody else tell me what else current gen will be missing?

    submitted by /u/luisstrikesout
    [link] [comments]

    In an NFL game ... wouldn’t this be considered a free kick worth three points?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    Trubisky Franchise ep. 2

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Hey guy quick question! I just picked up a series s and was curious if any of y’all know if the new animations and such will work with the console! (I saw from beta footage if you know what I mean)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    Haven't played Madden since 2014, what game has the best "Be a player" type mode

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    I used to play the new game every year since the original Madden until around 2012-2014'ish before losing interest in the NFL and no longer making the NCAA Football game. I love playing any sort of "be a player" mode in pretty much all sports games so I DL'd Madden 21 from XBox GamePass for the Face of the Franchise mode... I like the concept of the story mode, but never being able to play more than a few games per season is kind of boring.

    So which Madden series has the best be a player mode?

    Edited to add: I forgot to mention that I only play on XBox lol

    submitted by /u/DonPensfan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment