• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Madden NFL Lol it’s been 2 weeks into the season and he’s still like this

    Madden NFL Lol it’s been 2 weeks into the season and he’s still like this


    Lol it’s been 2 weeks into the season and he’s still like this

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    This was my QBs Xfactor game.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    49 Year Old Brady Lives On…

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    What is the general consensus on SoftdrinkTV?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    This may or may not be beating a dead horse, but what is this communities overall opinion on SoftdrinkTV and his negative views on Madden? I agree with almost everything he highlights, I just wasn't sure if there was any disagreement with him on this sub?

    submitted by /u/NoShockHere
    [link] [comments]

    For the depth heads, here's our scouting report meeting and our pre game staff meeting.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Is running the new cheesy norm or something?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    Didn't play madden in a while but everyones running all of a sudden and breaking tackles with ease. No matter the type of blitz or anything, did I miss something? Played the same type of player three times in a row and every single one had a big breakaway run 2 or 3 times all leading to a touchdown. The teams you might ask? Eagles, Rams, and the Packers. Didn't know their run games were this lethal until now.

    If someone can enlighten me and say theres some type of cheese that'd be nice but safe to say, I see why I stopped playing it in the first place. Might be my rust or whatever but time to wait until Madden 29 til they make the game fun, playable and good again.

    submitted by /u/enchantedchampion
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys sorry for the dumb question. Can I play madden online with multiple friends on my team? As in I’m the qb a friend is a wide receiver another is the running back?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    21 worth it for $12?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    I know Madden 21 is kind of garbage, but is it worth it to have a PC football game for $12?

    submitted by /u/bytheninedivines
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop getting matched up with glitchers

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Why does everyone I go against in exhibition h2h always run cheese plays/glitch plays? I know a lot of people don't play that mode and play franchise and mut but I mostly play the yard and h2h and no matter what I do I can't seem to not play against glitchers, I know other people that play h2h and they rarely ever see glitchers but for me every other game is a cheese only weirdo. I learned to block almost all of the simple plays but it gets boring because everyone I match up a is doing it with Chiefs while I'm trying to grind 10k points with Texans only (I win games 86% of the time🤏💪) , at this point I'm thinking about quitting the grind and just using normal teams because when I don't run bad team I get actual humans with working brains which im starting to think is the problem, but if anyone has any tips on how to not match up against these kids please leave a comment.

    submitted by /u/briqueStealer
    [link] [comments]

    Top player PS5

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    The top player on PS5 has won 131 games in a row... I'm guessing he just uses the desync glitch whenever he's losing. How lame

    submitted by /u/LebronJamesJrMVP2027
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 21 on pc?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Hey is madden 21 moddable on pc? Like using frosty?? Create my own jerseys and what not?

    submitted by /u/TeamShattSean
    [link] [comments]

    Madden Community Discord

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    I touched on this discord and how it will begin to grow rapidly soon. we have been growing at a decent rate and I think it's just the beginning with the new madden just being announced. I advertise this everywhere and am a owner you can trust will always be doing things for and with the discord. So I want to provide a few things we will be doing in the future when we hit around 250+ Users. If your interested in joining a new and growing community and got friends you also would like to invite join here > https://discord.gg/C6vXZ9dny7

    - Nitro Boost Giveaways

    - Madden Ultimate team card giveaways

    - Partnerships with other Community's of 250+ Users

    - Community Franchise

    submitted by /u/trickyright
    [link] [comments]

    Build me a team!!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    Build me a team!!

    I just downloaded Madden 21, and not much has changed. I was looking and I saw that we can create custom players. So here's my idea. Give me your favorite Fictional player from any football movie or any player that has had a movie based on his life and ill make a monster team. I talking from Starters to back ups. Lets get creative!!

    https://preview.redd.it/j924hyr288d71.jpg?width=480&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7f6061bea5f7cd6137592310566c1227aa8c44a3

    submitted by /u/solidiceman2008
    [link] [comments]

    Speed cover art I did for madden 21

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    What madden is the best?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    I want to get another madden besides madden 20. There's so many that I'm having trouble knowing which one is best considering people legit hate madden 21.

    submitted by /u/Person290
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get named the team captain as a player in franchise mode?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    Are there any specific goal that you have to meet or is it just a random chance type thing?

    submitted by /u/Yeetus6942069
    [link] [comments]

    2K22 Rewrite History Mod 8 year simulation! What the NFL looks like in ...

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Best place to find updated rosters for Madden 20 on Xbox?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    I don't even know if there is a way to import a 3rd party roster onto Xbox, but if anybody knows a recent one that would be great!

    submitted by /u/BlueBlakedPotato
    [link] [comments]

    Would love to know if you liked the vid! Thx :)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    The Cowboys offense is about perfect for my schemes

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment