• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 24, 2021

    Madden NFL AS11 got hurt in the 4th, wanted to see if 43yo Doug Flutie had any "magic" left...

    Madden NFL AS11 got hurt in the 4th, wanted to see if 43yo Doug Flutie had any "magic" left...


    AS11 got hurt in the 4th, wanted to see if 43yo Doug Flutie had any "magic" left...

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Le'Veon Bell career resim (stats in comments)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Arguably the best catch and run play Ive ever done (All Pro vs AI) CeeDee!!!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    franchise

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    does anybody have that problem where they play for three years as a teams QB, plays very well and is still forced to retire? i took my team to the super bowl three times inna row, 16-0 record all three seasons, nfl mvp, 4,000 passing yds, 50 tds everything. and they still said i had to retire?

    submitted by /u/onnatkar
    [link] [comments]

    Right.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Why is there still no way to play Franchises with multiple friends on the same team?!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:50 PM PDT

    First off it's been the same game for the past three years. On top of that, the only things my friends and I want to do are play together in a franchise on the same team. Before you tell me this is impossible, you can already play a freakin squads game so the cpu can absolutely handle the info. So many Madden players want to play together not against each other and this issue plagues every single sport with EA. It is ridiculous that this is still not possible. Especially with the massive boycott of Madden because they don't ever change franchise mode. That would be a huge change. But instead the only change they make is some situations. I don't give a crap about a situation I want to play with my fam across the country. It's not hard to accommodate - just do it….

    submitted by /u/SourSloth7
    [link] [comments]

    How do I play on the same team as my friend in franchise when he’s a reciever and I’m a QB?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Me and my friend want to play together on the patriots and it won't let him select the patriots is there a way he can get on my team?

    submitted by /u/Person290
    [link] [comments]

    Madden on PC

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    I was thinking about buying madden 22 on my PC since I don't have next gen consoles but now I hear that it will not be next gen, which is making me rethink my decision of buying madden 22. Does anyone know why they did this or if this will significantly change the game?

    submitted by /u/AcousticOutlaw
    [link] [comments]

    Trubisky Franchise Ep. 4

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    I've lost count of how many games I have played, but I have NEVER seen this interception animation

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Would love any type of feedback! What if shaq was in the nfl???

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    Online franchise draft - does everyone have to be on live?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Just finished my first season of an online franchise and we're at the draft. We haven't been able to all hop on together so my question is, can we start, and log on to make our pick, then it will go to the next person until they log on? Or does everyone have to be on together and do it live all at once?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/coop3422
    [link] [comments]

    Madden gamepass

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    So i just got gamepass and i downloaded madden 21. All my friends are on current gen and I'm on next gen. Does game pass give you both next gen and current gen? I can't seem to find current gen.

    submitted by /u/troydansfather
    [link] [comments]

    "Deadeye"

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    So my QB just threw an ABSOLUTE DOT to my guy Terry McLaurin! Or I wish he did..

    https://reddit.com/link/oq6199/video/x9tnxl2qozc71/player

    submitted by /u/shaprr
    [link] [comments]

    Question ( Madden 22 ),

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Will you be able to hire coordinators as head coaches? I think this would be a great feature, i didn't hear it mentioned though. but it would add more realism

    submitted by /u/scribbley1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment