• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    Madden NFL Drafted players thread: October 28, 2019

    Madden NFL Drafted players thread: October 28, 2019


    Drafted players thread: October 28, 2019

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:07 PM PDT

    Post pictures showing your drafted players here. This is your chance to show off great draft picks, late round finds, guys with funny names, or anything else draft-related that's interesting.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ah yes, my intended receiver.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    Retired Andrew Luck catches my Free Safety on a would be pick 6.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    Not to beat a dead horse but.. Shaquem did it again! Lol

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    Goff is so bad my punter is offering to lecture him

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    Punt from my own end zone bounces to the 1, rolls along the inch yard line for a 99 yard punt.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    Best Trades in Madden 20

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:44 PM PDT

    Last year when the dreaded trade glitch was patched I put out a post asking for some of the best trades you could make in madden 19. So this year I ask once again, what are some trades or position swaps you guys like to make in your Connected Franchise?

    submitted by /u/Twixbaronmydresser
    [link] [comments]

    Team always fakes FGs in red zone

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:16 PM PDT

    On franchise mode, I play as a QB. Whenever it's 4th down and we're like inside the 10, my team always fakes a field goal and there's nothing I can do about it. Last game there were 3 fake field goals (they all worked actually). But it's super unrealistic and usually backfires. Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/thorpedo96
    [link] [comments]

    Straight out of a cartoon

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    A Suggestion

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:07 AM PDT

    Just wondering if we can actually add in 50/50 balls

    submitted by /u/FakeNews88
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 20 Xbox One Sim League looking for active and dedicated users(need Discord)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:06 AM PDT

    Hello and welcome to the LCL. We are an active Xbox One sim league pursuing active users to fill our empty teams and round out the league. We are currently in Week 10 of Season 1. We are seeking dedicated users who enjoy the challenge of an all user CFM in Madden 20. Whether you are new or a seasoned veteran, we welcome everyone.

    All-Madden - 7 minute quarters

    Available Teams: Chargers Bills Falcons Bears Giants Bengals Titans Steelers Dolphins Rams Seahawks

    If you are interested please contact me and send me your Discord ID(name####) and I will invite you and get you set up.

    submitted by /u/AR_THEDOCTOR
    [link] [comments]

    Besides fixing the bugs what would you like added to the gameplay

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:04 AM PDT

    Me personally more routes incorporated into the playbooks and better cuts and jukes instead of zig zagging

    submitted by /u/campoole82
    [link] [comments]

    Madden NFL 17 now playable on RPCS3 | 4K Gameplay

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:40 PM PDT

    Mossed ability in Franchise

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:56 PM PDT

    Is there anyway to get the mossed ability in franchise? If so, how?

    submitted by /u/BrandonP1910
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a cfm league

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:15 PM PDT

    New to reddit, but I hope this post makes it into circulation.

    I'm posting this here to see if I can find an active league that doesn't spam the same play or formation the entire game.

    I'm an active user but I do work Monday thru Friday. Other than that I'm free most evenings and nights

    If anyone comes across this and have some open teams. Feel free to comment or send me a message.

    • Brad
    submitted by /u/BHartzell13
    [link] [comments]

    How do I throw a lob pass in Madden 19?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:02 PM PDT

    Everytime I tap the receiver icon, the QB just throws a touch pass instead of a lob. How do I throw lobs instead of touch passes?

    submitted by /u/GiveItToDrakePlease
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to make custom player and have them drafted to a team with the normal players?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:44 PM PDT

    I feel stupid for not knowing how to do this but I don't want to do the fantasy draft where every player goes to different team's. I want my custom player to go to a random team not everyone else.

    submitted by /u/TheOfficeFan02
    [link] [comments]

    Starting up PS4 League, looking for SIM owners

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:31 PM PDT

    [PS4][22/32]

    Starting up new league, heavy focus on SIM gameplay. Advances are Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday nights.

    Teams open: Dolphins, Raiders, Broncos, Bengals, Titans, Colts, Seahawks, Cardinals, Falcons, Buccaneers

    DM me if you're interested

    submitted by /u/asinghal31
    [link] [comments]

    Madden Elites! (XB1) Sim/Realistic play league

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    TFG rosters are what we used. We have 5 admin who vote on all trades so nobody is pulling Unrealistic deals. Have a rule book written out explaining everything and yes, we do enforce em. 12 min Q's w 16 sec accel clock. Games take 50 min to an hour to complete depending on how you play. 2 day sims @ 10pm est!

    Teams Available are: Seahawks, bears, Texans, Colts, browns!

    submitted by /u/parkertg13
    [link] [comments]

    Re-positioning players

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:53 PM PDT

    Hi

    I'm new to Madden and don't have great knowledge of football in general - so sorry if this is a stupid question.

    I'm playing franchise offline against the CPU, trying to rebuild Redskins. I'm having trouble finding a 'pass coverage' ROLB as these are scarce in the draft classes so far (I'm 5 years in now). Would editing a players preferred position be considered a cheat. Say, MLB to ROLB or LOLB to ROLB. And what about changing positions (editing) OL.

    Also, how rare or common is it in real life NFL that a RG or RT is retrained as LG or LT?

    submitted by /u/noxfurd
    [link] [comments]

    F*ck EA

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:45 PM PDT

    I did all of the MUT 10 challenges and didn't receive one of the collectibles. I tried messaging EA and they didn't do anything. Kept saying I didn't do it. Need help

    submitted by /u/Bannafruitpie
    [link] [comments]

    no Tackling ? MAdden 20

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:30 PM PDT

    Hi.

    is anyone else having issues with tackling? I feel like once any RB/WR gets a step or 2 on me its basically a TD. Even if my plater is faster than the Offensive player....

    This is especially true when they run horizontal and turn the corner. I just feel like in the other maddens you used to have opportunities to recover from these angles..

    Should my tackling approach different in this game?

    CJ

    submitted by /u/cj236
    [link] [comments]

    My Dad On Madden's Real Player Motion

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    "I hate the way these players move. They make them move so unrealistic. Like robots. No one moves like that." - My Dad

    My dad hadn't played Madden since around Madden 07. He was kinda shocked when he found out you couldn't customize teams anymore. This comes from him playing Madden 19's Franchise mode.

    submitted by /u/Jamil_Aziz2
    [link] [comments]

    32 Team Comp Madden League Group Me required

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:04 PM PDT

    Need people for a comp 32 team franchise. Group me is required, we haven't started yet and the rules are obvious and easy to access. We want to go long term with this league and ball out in 3 seasons with Tua or Chase Young winning MvP

    submitted by /u/bryson955
    [link] [comments]

    Any players only franchise leagues for the ps4?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:45 PM PDT

    Pretty bored of playing traditional franchises. I think a wr vs DB or rb vs lb or whatever would be dope

    submitted by /u/MaxwelldaGreat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment