• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Madden NFL I feel like playing with 10 men on offense should bump my draft grade up a few points right?

    Madden NFL I feel like playing with 10 men on offense should bump my draft grade up a few points right?


    I feel like playing with 10 men on offense should bump my draft grade up a few points right?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    Is he a literal glitch?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    I think we can all agree that the Isaiah Streets story was cringey and useless but they didn’t have to go and delete my man from existence.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    I try throwing to Circle but instead Foles does a jumping spin move, runs, then when I try to slide he drops the football and 8 Chiefs players cant pick it up but DT can ??

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:04 PM PDT

    Big Man Flies (TOO) High

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:23 PM PDT

    You hate to see it ��

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:42 PM PDT

    Come checkout our College mod series and join the RFL Community! Visit our website at relocationfootballleague.com & follow us on FB, IG (relocation_football_league), Twitter (RFL_Sim_League) & watch our games live on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ95HEsg0GkUALD30slVXBQ

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:55 PM PDT

    Madden 12 had the best intro ever, don’t @me

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:12 PM PDT

    Not sure how I feel about having my kicker mentor my rookie QB

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    [Serious][xbox one][28/32] Madden 20 Adult league.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:38 PM PDT

    Hello Madden players,

    My league is looking to fill the last 4 roster spots with committed players. All 28 teams in this league play and chat, we just need 4 more people to commit to communicating with your opponent to set up your game on a week to week basis. We follow the real nfl schedule and since a lot of us are either working or are in university there is plenty of time to play your game. League gets advanced every Monday. Rules: you can go for it on any fourth down. You can play hurry up offense whenever. There are no no mercy rules, run up the score if you like. 8 minute quarters, all madden, competitive. YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT QUIT A GAME THAT YOU'VE ALREADY STARTED PLAYING! That's why another roster spot opened up, a lot of us are using this league just to get better at the game so there are a lot of lopsided scores just play til the end. The four teams that remain down have great records, I just don't know them off the top of my head. The four teams left to fill; STEELERS, JAGUARS, CHIEFS, DOLPHINS. Once again, this is a really great and engaged group, we plan on playing multiple seasons so even if you take over a lowly team now, that just means you get a better draft pick. Once again, please be committed, don't tell me you got really busy over the holidays and can't compete anymore, if you don't think you can last please don't respond.

    submitted by /u/WeedManDenver
    [link] [comments]

    The Jaguars don’t have the Rams draft picks they got for Ramsey

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    I started a franchise with the Jaguars today, and I noticed that they don't have the extra draft picks they got when they traded Ramsey to the Rams.

    It has the 5th round pick, but doesn't have the 1st rounders.

    Is this a mistake or have I missed something? Because a single 5th round pick for an elite DB seems like quite the steal.

    submitted by /u/lizgun71circleX
    [link] [comments]

    Get mossed is all I can say

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:36 PM PDT

    didn't know that the dolphins wear the Texans helmets...

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:22 PM PDT

    [31/32][xbox] Gridiron Grinders, Active & Steady 72 hour adv, Year 2 Week 4. Raiders available.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:43 PM PDT

    Gridiron Grinders Madden League (GGML) is a 32 user madden league with an emphasis on immersion, sim style play and maturity from its members. If you see madden as "just a game" then this may not be the right league for you. We want people treat their team as real owners/general managers.

    This league is highly competitive, if you can't take a loss or all your losses are due to "madden", please do not bother to apply.

    We started from the ground up in Madden 19 and have established a solid core of users who play hard , sim and fair.

    We are currently in week 4 of year 2. Hop in now!

    RAIDERS ARE OPEN

    Click here for Rosters

    Click Here for the Rulebook

    Click Here for an Application to Join the League

    MUST HAVE DISCORD

    submitted by /u/Xander47
    [link] [comments]

    Realistic Sim League! (XB1) Yr 1 Wk 7!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:16 PM PDT

    Elites Revived is back for year #10. We had a full rulebook of what we believe to be sim and what will be upheld with the admin/committee we have in place. 12 min Q's w 16 Sec Acc clock. Games take roughly an hour to play. We have 5 teams open atm. Those are as follows... Giants / Texans / Colts / Browns / Steelers!

    submitted by /u/TsunamiS0ul
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe I'm dumb, but can anyone tell me why this isn't a fumble? This happens ALOT to me in franchise and it's never a fumble.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:15 PM PDT

    Is Overtime broken?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:43 PM PDT

    I just played a game in franchise where I went to OT and the AI got ball first. I held them to three but I never gave me the chance to have the ball; that was it, I lost by three. The announcers literally just finished talking about the new rule too. What the fuck, man?

    submitted by /u/TylerJohnson10946
    [link] [comments]

    Choose Primetime games in Franchise

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:17 AM PDT

    How is it not an option to chance the primetime games in franchise mode or at least make your game start whatever time you want.

    submitted by /u/Nick_Isherwood_
    [link] [comments]

    There is not an ability tap for my QB1, any help would be appreciated.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    Selecting top 3 x factor in franchise

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:00 AM PDT

    Is there a way to change which 3 xfactor players have their xfactor available? Or is it just the top 3 rated xfactor players?

    submitted by /u/omnibloom
    [link] [comments]

    PSA. There's a record option built into your consoles

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:44 PM PDT

    For those of you uploading these low quality videos of the TV recorded from your phones. Also works with screenshots.

    submitted by /u/the1slyyy
    [link] [comments]

    X to doubt

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:08 PM PDT

    Looking for online franchise players (XB1) starting year one off season in 2 days

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:01 PM PDT

    Message me if you're interested. We use the slack app to communicate and set up games.

    submitted by /u/eltk13
    [link] [comments]

    Are away games harder or is it just me?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:53 PM PDT

    Whenever I'm at an away game, I always lose. But if I'm at home, I win. I'm away games, my receivers drop passes like crazy (packers) is it just me?

    submitted by /u/Kazengen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment