• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Madden NFL NCAA 21 coming???

    Madden NFL NCAA 21 coming???


    NCAA 21 coming???

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    Anyone else noticed the sack animation where the QB definitely fumbles the football but since it’s a fully scripted sequence the play is ruled dead and a sack despite the fact the loose ball remains loose?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:37 PM PDT

    Wow just wow

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    Crazy INT>glitch> TD

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:38 PM PDT

    Flawless execution of “the breaching whale” pass rush move

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:09 PM PDT

    I’m so confused

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:33 PM PDT

    Madden counted this as an in bounds pick... list me the game and it wouldn’t let me challenge it

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:47 PM PDT

    I lost because this was ruled a TD.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:20 PM PDT

    May the fourth be with you.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:55 AM PDT

    Madden 16 xbox 360

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:20 PM PDT

    Most fun game modes? Tired of franchise mode with outdated players and the trade block is broken. Would appreciate some tips in how to make traded in offline seasons. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/dudeimchillin
    [link] [comments]

    Ah yes, Madden, a true football simulator

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:05 PM PDT

    Calculated

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:58 PM PDT

    Franchise Mode Sim: Super Sim or sim from menu?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:38 PM PDT

    Is super simming as accurate/consistent as just clicking sim game through the menu. In previous games I know super simming was really random, it is consistent this year?

    submitted by /u/Coach-Harry
    [link] [comments]

    CFM- Max number of breakout star challenges in 1 week?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:17 AM PDT

    I ask this question because I got 3 in one week 😂 I'm an admin in a 32 person league and I thought this was super crazy. Has anyone else experienced this amount of breakout star challenges? The previous 2 weeks I've had 1 every week and passed them. If I pass all three this week I bet my league is gonna flip tf out 🤣

    submitted by /u/ISurfOnSharks
    [link] [comments]

    Rebuild

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:16 PM PDT

    You have to rebuild a team and have to replace every position except for 3, you can keep the players from those 3 positions. What team you picking?

    submitted by /u/YouTubeWhiteWolf
    [link] [comments]

    The Refs must be on strike. Because this was ruled complete and a touchdown after a review.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:15 PM PDT

    [XB1] [28/32] 48 Hour advance League. In offseason, going into second season, DRAFT IS SATURDAY @ 9pm EST! We use Discord to communicate, open teams and daddyleagues links to view rules and rosters down below.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:12 AM PDT

    We are in the offseason heading into our second season, DRAFT IS ON SATURDAY AT 9pm EST! We use Discord for communication. Open teams and DaddyLeagues links to view rules and rosters down below.

    Open teams: Falcons (13th pick), Colts (24th pick), Buccaneers (21st pick), Bills (25th pick)

    Rules: https://www.daddyleagues.com/TBFL/rules

    Bills Roster: https://www.daddyleagues.com/TBFL/team/BUF/roster

    Bucs Roster: https://www.daddyleagues.com/TBFL/team/TB/roster

    Colts Roster: https://www.daddyleagues.com/TBFL/team/IND/roster

    Falcon Roster: https://www.daddyleagues.com/TBFL/team/ATL/roster

    submitted by /u/EliteCutator
    [link] [comments]

    Relocation stadiums; glitch or just pure laziness?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:11 AM PDT

    Whenever I relocate or rebuild a stadium, the stadium I pick never has the teams graphics anywhere in the stadium. the LED panels that's around the stadium are just a generic silver color that say "Madden". This lets me know that all they do is plop your team into a pre-rendered generic stadium in the stadium will look the same for everyone That's why the color is silver. Meanwhile, NBA 2K franchise allows you to customize the very sounds of the floor when you build a new stadium. Not to mention thousands of customized options for uniforms, logos etc.

    With NBA Live being canceled I seriously wander at times how does EA even keep up a reputation to allow itself to put out ga- oh yeah that's right, They stole the rights to the NFL from 2K. Otherwise, They would have been ran out of business just like there pathetic basketball franchise was..

    End rant*

    submitted by /u/MlkChawklate
    [link] [comments]

    Tit for tat

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    End of Online Game Won't End???

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:06 AM PDT

    Just finished up a Madden game online and it's been doing the same outro for the past 5 minutes now and I'm unable to leave. Not sure if this has to do with my opponent not pressing any buttons at the end of the game, or just straight up a Madden glitch. In the past it's taken a while to end an online game but this one just won't end. Anyone got any tips how to get out of it? I've tried holding X and other buttons nothing works and I'm not quitting and reloading the game every time I finish a game lol

    submitted by /u/Kurtskee
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 20 Franchise Injury Issue

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:57 PM PDT

    Okay so this has been an issue for going on 3 weeks now. In my offline franchise I typically like to have a realistic experience with trades, signings, injuries etc... one of the biggest things with injuries is I like to have to adjust when a player goes down. So for going on 3 weeks now I have absolutely NO injuries, none. I have tried to adjust the sliders in every way by setting it to 0 and 100, also everything in between. I've tried adjusting fatigue and tackling, nothing. I tried switching injuries off, nothing. I know people have had issues with injuries in the past of being too high, but curious if anyone else is aware of the zero injuries bug.

    submitted by /u/typollock7
    [link] [comments]

    I'll be trading up for this one

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:59 AM PDT

    My QB1 in Face of The Franchise doesn’t have his Captain patch?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:59 PM PDT

    In game, players that are team captains have their patch, in the menu I have a "(C)" next to my name but I still don't have a patch? It's not a major deal, but I'd still like to have it on my jersey. I'm a 99 overall, I left the team that drafted me to play for the Chargers so maybe that caused a bug?? Could anyone help me figure it out?

    Edit: This is Madden 20

    submitted by /u/Onlythreadillmake
    [link] [comments]

    What else do I expect from madden

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    Playing whole team in FoF mode??

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:57 PM PDT

    So my main player is a scramblr and its just qb only. But i made other players and even though i put offense only, i control the whole team?? how can i change this

    submitted by /u/heliosls
    [link] [comments]

    1 comment:

    1. When talking regarding the greatest location to purchase MUT 21 Coins, it suggests the web-site can offer the cheapest cost and safest service (will not get your account banned), aslo it is can not be a spam web page (standard requirment).
      You can find a a great deal of websites sell MUT 21 Coins on the net, but tips on how to pick out the best one particular, here are some recommendations in accordance with my encounter:
      1. Compare the price initial, it is very simple, just check servers website to tell the difference.
      2. Once we get the lower one particular, it really is does not mean that is the one particular we are trying to find, cheapest doesn't mean the most effective, we will need to check the site's testimonials and other items.

      ReplyDelete