• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 23, 2019

    Madden NFL Nice defensive Play

    Madden NFL Nice defensive Play


    Nice defensive Play

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 08:45 AM PDT

    It’s better to be lucky than good sometimes

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 04:36 PM PDT

    I got these classics for $25 total at a flea market! I'm so excited!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:28 AM PDT

    Got out my copy of Madden 08 the other day and I was asked an interesting question in Superstar mode.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 02:49 PM PDT

    That’s a whole lotta Dick

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:22 AM PDT

    So close to Dilly Dilly

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 06:43 PM PDT

    Things I LOVE about this game #1

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:21 AM PDT

    I realize it's just a game, but it does give you a peek into the world of the GM. I just spent nearly an hour concluding a trade. I gave up a (73) WR, a (54) WR, and a (2020) 7th round pick for a (67) MLB. On the face of it, I got beat. However, I got a 2nd year linebacker who fits my scheme, and more importantly, I got out from under a 29 year old 3rd WR who was to make in excess of $6million next year.

    submitted by /u/biguglyandfat
    [link] [comments]

    Nice scramble for 6 with Wilson

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 06:28 PM PDT

    I’m playing in a 32 user CFM lg. It feels good getting this done. Not too bad considering I’m in Week 11, Year 2.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:15 AM PDT

    Is anyone else just completely fed up with the AI in Madden? It makes career mode so frustrating and simulating games just gives most players bad and unfair stats. They may have zero competition and I’m not buying the new one, but try harder EA! You’ve been pumping shit for years.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:44 PM PDT

    Let’s get Romo-Nantz in Madden 21

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 05:52 PM PDT

    -Gus Johnson -Face scans of Phil Simms and Jim Nantz -John Madden

    What do they all have in common? They are all exciting to listen to and watch. Romo and Nantz are probably the smoothest broadcast duo in awhile and we know they have the assets to go out and somehow secure a deal with CBS again. MAKE IT HAPPEN

    submitted by /u/RyanSas17
    [link] [comments]

    Wouldn't it be amazing if Madden..

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 02:32 AM PDT

    ..Had a Pro Clubs? Imagine forming a team of QB, WR, RB, CB etc and playing other people online. I haven't touched Madden game since 2008, but hopefully I'll return when the PS5 comes out, and I pray EA actually make some improvements in ideas, superstar mode especially, and not some whack story line they did a year ago.

    submitted by /u/ddotbanj
    [link] [comments]

    Madden takes away the kicking timer in the Super Bowl, replaces it with a dick in my ass

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 12:40 PM PDT

    Booth Overturns A Blatantly Obvious Fumble. How is this not a fumble?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:30 PM PDT

    Second chance at a tough field goal

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:40 AM PDT

    So for anyone that doesn't know this, when kicking a field goal hold the button instead of pressing it for accuracy and your guy won't snap the ball until you let go. If you messed up the timing and don't think the field goal will make it call a timeout and you'll get another chance to make the field goal. And just to clarify no it won't freeze your own kicker either.

    submitted by /u/timmytakeover
    [link] [comments]

    First blocked punt!!! Was so shocked I finally got through almost ran right by punter. Bonus scooped it up for the score

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 06:41 PM PDT

    I feel like this face has robbed me of so much.... especially when it want load and wants me to give it another try in a few minutes

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    [PS4][18/32] Braggin Rights Sim League Needs New Users!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 08:14 PM PDT

    Did a BIG inactive purge....some guys went MIA n others couldn't handle a loss...we are in super bowl n looking 2 fill up BE4 we advance to the resign period so ppl can resign their players n what not

    48hr advance Sim style league....no YouTube cheese please....n PLEASE b able 2 take an L...trade committee 2 keep trading fair n teams in tact....we have our own daddy leagues page as well!

    Open teams is as follows: Texans Colts Dolphins Steelers Bills Lions Rams Panthers Bucs Saints Giants (old user made a few trades) Redskins Vikings Packers

    Check out the team rosters here: http://daddyleagues.com/bragginrightsfb

    We will be giving users ONE SS upgrade to a player under 80 overall...prefer first or second yr players....we also will b allowing 1 "free" player cut...meaning if there is a salary u want 2 get rid of (example Alex Smith) 1 of the league admins will remove the cap penalty which will allow u 2 release them without any cap ramifications!

    We would like to advance tomorrow at 10pm est to resign period! Looking to fill up be4 we advance though!

    Join the discord here https://discord.gg/Q7QPSzD or message me!

    submitted by /u/stephenae0066
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know Yoboypizza’s Madden Mobile gamertag?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:27 PM PDT

    I heard him saying in a video the other day(the one with the LG flip phone) that he played this game. Just wondering if anyone knew his MM Gamertag or any of his gamertags really.

    submitted by /u/Jojay490
    [link] [comments]

    This is ridiculous, how am I supposed to improve my team if my league doesnt allow trading draft picks?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:10 PM PDT

    Uhhhhhhhhhhh

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    Pre-snap bug

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:20 PM PDT

    Just curious if anyone is running into an issue where in any time you try to hike the ball you're stuck on the pre-route option and you're not able to hike the ball at all. I play on PC and I've never ran into this issue before I was just curious if anyone had any fixes, I verified the files and nothing changed with the game, I hope I don't have to uninstall the game and re-install because I'd lose all my files I believe.

    submitted by /u/magoo2424
    [link] [comments]

    I like to call this play “Engage 9”

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:14 PM PDT

    Ps4 online franchise??

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    Got any openings for a sim style online franchise preferably just starting? I don't care what team I'd be. I play on all madden and would like to play in a realistic league.

    submitted by /u/markusbrundage
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment