• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 22, 2019

    Madden NFL When you’re up 63-7 in the fourth quarter and you’re still going prestissimo instead of going largo.

    Madden NFL When you’re up 63-7 in the fourth quarter and you’re still going prestissimo instead of going largo.


    When you’re up 63-7 in the fourth quarter and you’re still going prestissimo instead of going largo.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 07:27 PM PDT

    RIP cap space

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 08:42 AM PDT

    Ummm , guys?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 08:08 PM PDT

    Most annoying bug when your trying to read stuff in franchise or mut.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 02:16 PM PDT

    My guy flopped harder than Harden

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 11:23 PM PDT

    Scramble back 20 yards and chuck it 70 yards while being hit... bro

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 08:57 AM PDT

    Hmm, interesting 4th down play call

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 11:18 AM PDT

    Why are plays like this when you sack the QB and he clearly drops it never called fumbles?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 04:44 PM PDT

    Ight imma head out

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    Doing a Dolphins franchise rebuild and this some how happened after simulating the first season.. (I did trade Xavien Howard to them but they were untouched apart from that.)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:29 PM PDT

    Madden Forcing me to spike ball after play?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 01:21 AM PDT

    After every normal play, madden will force my team to hurry up spike after every other play. Another thing, is i cant use my X-Factor vision(see my play before hiking the ball), by holding down Right trigger?

    submitted by /u/AKritical
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favourite Madden game of all time ?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 01:10 AM PDT

    4th QTR :02/AFC CHAMP GAME/FG for win/ButtClincher

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 01:06 AM PDT

    Madden 20 H2H, IS A SHIT SHOW!!!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 01:04 AM PDT

    I play and have a decent record, but all I see are people who try to take advantage of the AI. Running bear defense or some variation with dbs on the field. Also, it seems like I just keep playing the same few teams : Texans, patriots, seahawks, chiefs, ravens, vikings, cowboys... Doesn't require much skill to win online with them.

    submitted by /u/sjaylon01
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 08 PS2 import roster

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 01:02 AM PDT

    Is there a way to import a current 19/20 roster for Madden 08 on the PS2? This is by far my favourite Madden game, but I'm so bored of the same old roster. This would totally change my franchise mode experience if I had a roster update.

    submitted by /u/ResidentSquare
    [link] [comments]

    Name a more iconic duo

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 11:55 AM PDT

    "Select the team you'd like to join."

    "Start your season with recommended settings, if you'd like to change roles or adjust options, use the tiles on the left."

    submitted by /u/Sighmawn
    [link] [comments]

    How do I play defense

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 09:08 PM PDT

    Oh My God

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 04:00 PM PDT

    DBs running WRs routes

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 08:47 PM PDT

    I haven't ranted about this game yet so lemme just go ahead and let loose before I pop a blood vessel.

    Just the title guys. It's insane how often a DB will accurately predict the route your receiver is running. And I wouldn't be surprised if it was Gilmore, Ramsey, Peterson, the elite guys. But we are talking about 70-79 OVR guys running your receivers routes for them. It's insanely frustrating how often they happen in madden 20. If it was even and my dumbass AI did that then I'd call it a wash but nope it's always the CPU AI being god like on defense.

    Speaking of accurate predictions. Is it me or does the AI always call the perfect counter to your pass play concepts? Unless they play man their zone concepts will always perfectly cover your route combos. Idk maybe it's just me and my anger is blinding me lol god if football wasn't my favorite sport I would have stopped getting this game a long time ago but I need to scratch that itch

    submitted by /u/Papa_J_Pickles
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t EA give us even mediocre announcing?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:31 PM PDT

    I mean hell, even bad announcing would be acceptable compared to the shit show we get. Every single game after half time the announcer says something along the lines of "user QB has completed his last five passes since the start of the second half" no matter what the situation is. I could throw multiple incompletions, complete one pass, and the announcer will still say this. I know glitches happen, especially EA but how does his happen like every game for me?

    submitted by /u/timmytakeover
    [link] [comments]

    Online franchise?!?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 12:27 AM PDT

    Any online franchises going around?

    submitted by /u/hotuhealey
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4][27/32]Madden 20 Sim League Filling a great community to capacity

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:25 PM PDT

    Huddle Buddy Organization is Sim league that is focused on community and fun. Young league just replacing inactive and he two teams that struggled to remain filled. Our goal is to of course have a full league like any other franchise league. We advance every 72 hours and use custom sliders focused on recreating a simulated yet competitive game play. Incentive systems via discord. What we are looking for are people that are looking to have an enjoyable yet laid back enviroment for a league focused on a long term lifespan. We are not a league focused on stats and overly competitive gameplay. We advance every 72 hours. If you have any questions do not be afraid to ask me. If interested just private message me or comment for the rules and discord invite. Teams available are listed below:

    **Open Teams:**

    Panthers (notorious inactive user given a shot)

    Lions (left after a loss)

    Seahawks (quit when given a warning)

    Chiefs (Just left)

    Redskins (never had an owner)

    Titans (Owner decided to quit on opponent. Unacceptable.)

    submitted by /u/PolishMartyr
    [link] [comments]

    Winshew II->Chark Jr. too much mojo too stop

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 04:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment