• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    Madden NFL Read option on point!

    Madden NFL Read option on point!


    Read option on point!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    Of all the terrible animations this game has this takes the cake for me.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:59 PM PDT

    Dont Know if this is madden or not but thought u guys would like this

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:05 PM PDT

    My useless X-Factor players...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 01:44 AM PDT

    I posted this a few weeks ago. Can't call plays and my team will disappear from the field. Is anyone else having this issue?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:46 PM PDT

    Who Would Win?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    Madden League XB1 (27/32)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:01 PM PDT

    Exciting league looking for 6 new active users, we advance every 4 days but we will advance sooner if all games are played. not a sim league but good rules to keep a competitive balance

    TEAMS AVAILABLE: Cardinals: 2nd overall pick

    Patriots: 8th overall pick

    Lions: 6th overall pick

    49ers: defending NFC champions

    Giants: very good defense with players like JJ watt and rookie josh allen.

    submitted by /u/bkelley437
    [link] [comments]

    This didn’t age too well did it

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    When you try to throw the ball in the middle of the field in madden.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:10 PM PDT

    Fixing the ridiculous passing stats in franchise.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:52 PM PDT

    Not sure if you guys have noticed, but it feels like every quarterback in franchise mode over a season is throwing for 4000 yards with high touchdowns and low interceptions while completing nearly 70 percent of passes. Is there anything that can be done to fix this? It gets annoying to see 69 overall quarterbacks putting up Aaron Rodgers type of stats. It ruins the immersion greatly for me.

    submitted by /u/jessej1594
    [link] [comments]

    Madden Glitches - Custom Playbook

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    New Relocation Teams

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:59 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who wishes we could customise relocation settings a bit more? After all these years, we should be able to have more teams or city options.

    submitted by /u/MisterAntony
    [link] [comments]

    Down by three, triple zeroes!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:48 PM PDT

    Look who got left in free agency. (Btw he resigned with saints for 750k after draft)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:45 PM PDT

    Playbooks and Formations - Madden 20 - PC

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:24 AM PDT

    So I'm running Gruden's playbook and west coast power run with the Raiders and I like the playbook and scheme, but in the 15 shotgun formations I have I can't have more than 3 WR's on the field. Is there anyway I can add a new formation? I want to have a 4 WR 1 TE spread or 4 WR 1 RB but I can't find the option to create a formation. I've seen it in other playbooks but they either don't have the I Form, Strong, or Weak I formations which I run a lot of plays out of. First Madden I've played in a while but I know they had this option in the older ones so I assume it's in the game somewhere. I hope someone knows the answer to this bc I'm tired of having 5'8" Jalen Richard lined up wide against 6'1" corners

    submitted by /u/_JuuJuu_
    [link] [comments]

    About to loose in the Super Bowl when a miracle happens out of nowhere

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    Lost the best UDFA bcuz I couldn't sign him after his rookie season. I picked him up at 66OVR, Patriots are picking him up on Free Agency.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:44 AM PDT

    Would Next Gen Madden Benefit from a More Relaxed Release schedule?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:58 PM PDT

    I know this isn't a unique idea as I've read it from others before, but curious as we head towards the next generation consoles whether spreading out the release of Madden and other sport titles would ever work.

    The first response that gets tossed around is usually "No way; they make too much money each year" which I totally understand. But games like Red Dead Redemption, GTA, Civilization, Crusader Kings, all make a ton off add-ons and expansions, which would at least be a roster update each year for a game like Madden, and likely more.

    This would allow for online franchises to go much deeper than just a few seasons, as just one example.

    I imagine MUT fans might not like having to keep the same team too long, but I don't play MUT, so I'm not sure what would or would not work for those folks.

    How could a more spread out release schedule help both the Madden community and the game's bottom line? Or would it be an impossibility?

    Thanks for contributing to the discussion, for or against.

    submitted by /u/Mike_Lowe
    [link] [comments]

    Is the disappearing kicking meter glitch back again?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:03 PM PDT

    I am playing a franchise game and went to kick a field in the 2nd qtr with 1:10 left and it is gone.

    submitted by /u/Akilleuz
    [link] [comments]

    Best playbooks offense and defense?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:20 PM PDT

    I am just terrible running the ball inside the 2 yard line. Does anybody else find it hard?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:47 AM PDT

    I play as the cowboys. And with zeke I just run all over the field with ease. I always hate when I get tackled inside the 5 because running the ball isn't an option anymore. It doesn't matter if I go 4 wide. 2 tight end, fullback or not. When I rush the ball inside the 2 yard line I'm getting blasted right when I get the ball. Like my o-line just does not block at all and Zeke runs like Darren McFadden. I always score though because the slant is always open. It would be fun to get Zeke more scores throughout the season. He's gonna have to hit a run for a score at least 10 yards plus. I can't even qb sneak 4 times in a row and score if I'm on the 1 yard line

    submitted by /u/zavant5303
    [link] [comments]

    Why aren’t Dez Bryant and Antonio Brown free agents in the franchise mode

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:07 PM PDT

    They were free agents before I started the new franchise. I picked up everything to where the league is at now, week 7, with the latest injuries and X factors. But I was planning on signing Antonio and Dez as free agents but they are nowhere to be found. Does anybody have an answer or will they show up as free agents next season. I checked every team to make sure they aren't playing somewhere else, and they aren't. I was really excited about starting a season and signing them 2 to go with Amari Cooper. I play as the cowboys. Any advice would be grateful

    submitted by /u/zavant5303
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on sliders?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:46 PM PDT

    I play on pro and it's way too easy. Then I switch to all pro and get tossed around. I see people talk about playin around with the sliders. Wondering if anyone got any suggestions.

    submitted by /u/Jaramon23
    [link] [comments]

    Playbook

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    What would be a good playbook to use for franchise?

    I have an improvising QB, elusive RB, and deep threat WR

    submitted by /u/onomatopineapple
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment