• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    Madden NFL Finally a QB1 update

    Madden NFL Finally a QB1 update


    Finally a QB1 update

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:13 PM PST

    TFW your ROOKIE sends you to the playoffs in the final seconds. Moments that make M20 CFM worthwhile.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:50 AM PST

    Let's just face it...

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:06 PM PST

    This offensive line FLAT OUT can NOT handle this pass rush. It's been demonstrated time and time again.

    submitted by /u/PattyWillySmitty
    [link] [comments]

    How in the world can Mecole Hardman be frustrated and have a breakout week? The first message he said he wasnt getting enough targets, and then he said he was getting enough..?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:11 PM PST

    He was probably really good at hacky sack in grade school.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:39 PM PST

    Happens to me every time on a screen pass. FIX THIS

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:12 PM PST

    New Madden Update

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:20 PM PST

    bruh how

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:39 AM PST

    This game is still in beta. My team has been missing the entire second half. Couldnt pick plays and all my guys are invisible or missing.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:03 PM PST

    I drafted an X-factor Offensive lineman. Idk how to prove that it’s real but it is. I’ve never seen this before and I thought it was possible before as it’s never happened to me and I’ve never seen it in a video. He was a tackle when I drafted him and I moved him to guard.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:06 PM PST

    The AI really had to rub it in with the random juke (Yes this is M18)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:02 PM PST

    Kicker, Randy Bullock, mentoring my rookie Quarterback, Jake Fromm, on throwing under pressure. #HeartwarmingAF ��

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:43 PM PST

    CFM seems to be loading an incomplete roster for this weeks update

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:23 AM PST

    I noticed how SOME transactions from this week carry over and some don't.

    For example, Rams C Brian Allen being placed on IR does not carry over to the CFM, but LB Bryce Hager being placed on IR does carry over. BOTH are on IR on the latest roster update, but when you start a new CFM from week 11 and select use latest roster, ONLY Brian Allen is on IR.

    This is happening with all my teams. All the transactions they completed this week are on the updated roster, but only about half of transactions this week carry over to the CFM.

    submitted by /u/ygmeech679
    [link] [comments]

    Can you only create a fully custom character with face details and stuff in a single player franchise and face of the franchise?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:16 PM PST

    I want to make multiple fully custom characters just for the asthmatic but you can't have multiple user players on the same team. Is there a way to just create them normally into a roster? The creation center doesn't feature all the customization options which is odd.

    submitted by /u/_Goruko_
    [link] [comments]

    Help for Madden noob

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:02 PM PST

    I am new to Madden and have some rookie questions.

    1. Tried a 2 player game with my son. Only one controller would work and be allowed to select a team. The second controller was "frozen" and couldn't pick a team. Both controllers work (tested)

    2. Franchise offline mode- fantasy draft always started on RD2—I couldn't make a first round pick (it kept auto drafting it)

    3. Franchise offline mode- I couldn't figure out where to make trades

    TIA

    submitted by /u/bizarmy
    [link] [comments]

    My Madden Misfortunes

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:53 PM PST

    H2H disappearing

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:30 PM PST

    please someone help! while playing H2H on madden 20, my team will literally disappear and allow the opposing team to be on the field. Almost mimicking practice mode. It will allow me to hike the ball and the ball won't move but the defense will just run to the unmoved ball and call the play dead. If i'm on defense, it will allow the opposing offense to just run a free play with no defense on the field and score a TD! Then i'm at the mercy of my opponent to allow me to get a friendly quit. Which we all know how many honest players online. Again... PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.

    submitted by /u/Killakiel44
    [link] [comments]

    Sign this petition if Madden hasn't been good enough for you to be worth 60$.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:05 PM PST

    Is ther a way to play only people with headsets?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:46 PM PST

    I suck but it's fun to talk shit lol

    submitted by /u/hjiiijj556
    [link] [comments]

    Possibly dumb question

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:22 PM PST

    Im an eagles fan and i am just curious of when ajayi will be in the game again?

    submitted by /u/king_jaysus
    [link] [comments]

    Bias O-line

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:14 PM PST

    Idk if it's just me but does anyone else feel like when you use a running back with a lower overall the o-line doesn't block as well. Bear with me, for example I could run with dalvin cook for a couple runs and then swap him out for mattison because I like to run duel running backs and equal out the carries. With Cook my o-line would make massive holes but as soon as I swap in mattison more times than not they decided to completely ignore Linebackers or they'd give the least amount of effort possible. Mind you I'm not talking about running back ability in general obviously I know Cook has better abilities than mattison that makes it easier for him to break off big run. But it's like the o-line hates the other guys. Does anyone else experience this or even notice because to me it makes no sense.

    submitted by /u/CallMiFives555
    [link] [comments]

    Not allowing all three X-factors in franchise

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:37 PM PST

    I have three players with X-Factor on offense but it's only allowing me to activate one at a time? Any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/GrahamWC
    [link] [comments]

    Messed up Mahomes’ superstar abilities, is there a way I can fix it?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:34 PM PST

    So as many of you know Mahomes has essentially some of the best, most diverse superstar abilities in the game including dashing deadeye, no look deadeye, escape artist, red zone deadeye.

    However, his X factor ability "bazooka" doesn't really suit my style of play, so I tried to reset his abilities to get a new one, by changing his position from QB and then back to QB. I knew this would change the superstar abilities too but thought that after a few resets, I'd be able to retrieve the original set of superstar abilities. However, this was not the case, as I kept getting very typical sets of QB superstar abilities.

    I know that you can go into ratings and adjust their individual skill ratings, and then reset their abilities (by changing position), thus allowing you to cater ratings to certain abilities. However I'm still having unable to get each individual superstar ability back to how it was originally before I reset.

    I was able to retrieve escape artist and dashing deadeye (with the new X factor ability run&gun which I love) but had to give up no look deadeye which is obviously OP as fuck. Is there any way to get this back or am I just kinda screwed?

    submitted by /u/DegenerateMD
    [link] [comments]

    Yes this just happened������

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:33 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment