• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    Madden NFL Wanna get this guy but afraid he’ll leave me for any team that beats me in the playoffs

    Madden NFL Wanna get this guy but afraid he’ll leave me for any team that beats me in the playoffs


    Wanna get this guy but afraid he’ll leave me for any team that beats me in the playoffs

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:40 AM PST

    Hey, that’s a great pu-

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:40 AM PST

    You sound... familiar.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:36 PM PST

    We both need more variety

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:42 PM PST

    Tanking for picks (simming) and my 12 OVR "Quarterback" just messed it up and got OPOW

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:51 PM PST

    He’s good, but he’ll probably leave for the XFL’s Vipers

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:50 PM PST

    Interception turned huge completion. They completed a Hail Mary for a TD the next play btw.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:44 PM PST

    [Xbox One] [24/32] Want to join a Sim league? Tundra Football League is recruiting now! In-depth rules, DaddyLeague, and Discord! DM me for link!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:06 PM PST

    Lol madden 12... Remember Hillis?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:59 PM PST

    I wish the real NFL used more camera angles like this

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:06 PM PST

    How did they grab my mugshot?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:17 PM PST

    Is it better to re-sign a guy with a BIG Salary OR with a BIG Bonus for the long run? Because on here is says I got a lot of cap room BUT when I trade it’s like cap room: 10mil So should I give him 1 or 2 He’s 24yrs 88 OVR

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:32 PM PST

    Does putting the pass coverage and pass defence reaction time sliders up (to the right) make coverage and reaction time better?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:28 PM PST

    Down 10-0 looking for the safest play possible...or not

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:09 PM PST

    Bobby put the team on his back

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:48 PM PST

    Which player on your favorite team deserves X-Factor the most, that doesn’t already have it? Also what would their X-Factor be?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:51 AM PST

    For the Steelers I'd say T.J. Watt, he's been destroying O-Lines all season and has racked up a ton of sacks plus plenty of turnovers. I'd say his X-Factor would be Unstoppable Force.

    submitted by /u/Dat-Guy-Tino
    [link] [comments]

    Jamal Adams

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:15 PM PST

    I hate playing the jets only because of him...dude is so over powered I play all madden and he still forces me to get around 4 fumbles a game because of his X factor

    submitted by /u/ballinas
    [link] [comments]

    [XBOX][30/32] Madden Sim Leagues On DISCORD! Looking for New Active users!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:15 PM PST

    The Broken/Dynasty Leagues are back for Madden 20! We have over 25+ committed users in each of our leagues, we have active discord servers with new innovative sections that make our leagues superior to most. We currently run 5 leagues & are recruiting for the only two that have openings!

    • All Madden Sim • Active & Competitive Users • 48 hour ADV •DevTraits to help low level teams

    If you're tired of shitty leagues that run for a season and crumble, then you know where to find me. As of now, currently, the openings we have in our leagues are as followed:

    Broken Franchises Y1 W2 Ravens, Pats, Browns

    Broken Legends Y1 Draft Friday Night Eagles, Chargers, Giants, Titans

    submitted by /u/JeremyG62
    [link] [comments]

    i wanna play salary cap but my cap total is to high how do i lower it? (never played salary cap before)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:55 PM PST

    What?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:06 PM PST

    Connected Franchise 6 teams open still season 1. Ps4. Discord below

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:23 PM PST

    QB release times

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:21 PM PST

    With the long release times in this game for most quarterbacks I was wondering how you would improve this. Is their a certain stat? Best archetype? Does QB style while editing players have any effect? I'm used to a quick release with Rodgers in H2H and it's really messing me up when I play in connected franchise with a slow release time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TheRedStoneWall
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s go!!! Not bad for a daily objective pull!��

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:12 PM PST

    (XB1) M20 32-Player League Needs Users!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:08 PM PST

    We are a league that has been around and active since M16. After EA bricked our league, we lost a few impatient users. Currently starting Season 3, we will be advancing to week 1 of the regular season on 11/14 at 7PM Est (normal advances are at 11PM Est). 48HR Advances, GroupMe required, All-Madden, 8 Minute Quarters, no MUT cheese.

    We need users for the Bengals, Falcons, Vikings and Raiders. I highly advice viewing the rosters before brushing off the teams as they all have really good young players.

    You can view all the rosters at http://daddyleagues.com/maddenmadness/teams

    You can also view the rules at https://www.reddit.com/r/MaddenMadness/comments/augmgn/rules_madden_19/

    If you are interested, comment or message me with which team you want and your GroupMe info!!

    submitted by /u/JCizzle93
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone ever gotten Escape Artist on Kyler Murray

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:00 PM PST

    I have Cardinals in one of my CFMs and can't get escape artist on Murray for the life of me. I do the old "switch his position and switch it back" trick and am constantly getting pocket passing abilities.

    I've gone as far as switching him to RB and using my upgrades on ELUSIVE BACK and switching him back to QB, and still just get the same rotation of pocket passing abilities.

    Can he even get escape artist at all?

    submitted by /u/jobie21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment