• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Madden NFL As a Bengals fan the only time I saw him successfully do a stiff arm was on that girl back at Oklahoma

    Madden NFL As a Bengals fan the only time I saw him successfully do a stiff arm was on that girl back at Oklahoma


    As a Bengals fan the only time I saw him successfully do a stiff arm was on that girl back at Oklahoma

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Did you know?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:36 PM PST

    How To Find A Player's Real Rating in Madden 20 (Not The Number Madden Gives You)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Please Vince...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:35 PM PST

    Nothing much just a 92 93 yard pick six

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:33 PM PST

    How about yesterday’s comeback by Brooklyn? The Barons trailed 17-7 early and it looked as the the Crusaders offense was too much for them to handle but the Barons clawed their way back with a few key turnovers to win it 41-30! Visit our website at relocationfootballleague.com to learn more!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:36 AM PST

    Looks like it's happening

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:27 PM PST

    Xbox][30/32] Year 2 Franchise

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:32 PM PST

    A group of guys are restarting a franchise league and we're looking to expand the league to more people. The league has been through 9 seasons. We need help dethroning the 8 time super bowl winner.

    We're very active and all inactive people have been kicked from the league. We have 2 spots left if you're interested in joining an active competitive franchise!

    League Overview

    • Xbox
    • Advance every 48 hours
    • Competitive
    • Communication done via Discord

    League Settings

    • Coach or Owner only
    • Simulation mode
    • 7 min quarters
    • All-Pro (or All-Madden if strong desire from majority of the league)

    League Rules

    See Pastebin for league rules: https://pastebin.com/S0iJp6qT

    If you're interested comment below and I'll message you!

    submitted by /u/Yolocoke45
    [link] [comments]

    Got this tonight wasn’t even trying for it!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:04 PM PST

    [27/32] [PS4] LOA is looking for new users heading into the offseason after year 2

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:13 PM PST

    The LOA is looking for users for MIN, CIN, GB, IND, and HOU.

    We use GroupMe to communicate.

    Sim rules with updated rosters.

    We do have a DaddyLeagues set up.

    DM me if you're interested in taking over one of the teams.

    Rules

    submitted by /u/LOARecruiting
    [link] [comments]

    [28/32] [Xbox] 48 Hour Advance League Looking for Active Users

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:24 PM PST

    The Falcon School Madden 20 Connected Franchise league is looking for new active users. We advance every 48 hours unless all games are done earlier than that, which happens very frequently. We play on All-Madden and are in Week 2 of Season 2. We are fun group who just enjoys playing the game. Comment below if you have any questions.

    Discord Server

    Available Teams:

    Lions 0-2

    Giants 0-2

    Bears 1-1

    Dolphins 0-2

    submitted by /u/bmac_2144
    [link] [comments]

    Face of the franchise camera angle when viewing routes

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:51 PM PST

    I started a new game and it's at a bizarre angle which never happened in my old face of the franchise game and it's really bothering me any help?

    submitted by /u/dankkritical
    [link] [comments]

    Greatest Madden comeback game you've had?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:56 PM PST

    I had a cfm game recently where my team (London Black Knights) came back from a 27 point deficit in the 4th quarter with a do or die 2 point conversion ended up barely rushing in with my QB and won the game 44-43 so I was curious if anyone has had games similar to this where they came back from a ridiculous deficit

    submitted by /u/effectiffy
    [link] [comments]

    I love moments like these in old madden

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:39 PM PST

    What Madden Makes You Do

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:14 PM PST

    So I am a die hard realistic franchise player. I love to create the most realistic franchise mode possible with realistic signings.

    My buddy and I do a franchise mode where we start in 2020 with the offseason and drafting.

    My point to all of this is that because Madden seems to not care about any realism in their franchise mode, I have to do this to keep a realistic franchise-

    -Start in week 1 -Change all realistic players who will be moved to punters (15 players) -Force trade the trades that happened during 2019 (21 trades) -Force all 512 results for every NFL team -Sign all players that are suppose to be moved -Trade all players that are suppose to be moved -Relocate Oakland -Force contract extensions for the realistic resigning (6 players)

    After all of these miserable forces that I have to do, I can finally play and enjoy a realistic franchise.... oh, can't forget about making sure I force realistic resignings instead of having unrealistic free agency

    submitted by /u/vmilani31
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it for me to buy Madden 20?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:40 PM PST

    The latest madden I have is Madden 17 (which I haven't played in a while), and lately I've been wanting to play Madden again. I understand the recent maddens haven't been all that great which makes me want to wait for Madden 21, but with a new generation of consoles coming out at the end of the year I would rather wait to buy the rereleased Madden 21 on next gen. So is it worth it to get Madden 20 to play from now until about January or is Madden 20 that bad?

    submitted by /u/DamienGraves0511
    [link] [comments]

    Come thru and show love to me streaming ✊

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:09 PM PST

    I'm live on Twitch - Watch me at twitch.tv/payej

    submitted by /u/Payej
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] [Fantasy Draft/Competitive] [21/32]

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:18 PM PST

    Join our brand new Fantasy Draft franchise! Week 12 Year 1. Regular season advance every 48 hours. Playoff advance 24 hours. We've been struggling to get steady players. Dm for more details and available teams

    submitted by /u/Wilson7386
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a limit to NON x-factor superstars?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:15 PM PST

    I've seen that there is a 50 player limit for X-factor superstars but is there a limit to superstars without the x-factor abilities?

    Edit for context: My friend and I are doing a franchise with a Legends roster. To make the Legends more Legendary we're giving them x-factors and superstar abilities. We KNOW there is a limit of 50 xfactors per roster/league/whatever but you can be a superstar WITHOUT x-factors so my question is: does anyone know if there's a limit to the number just plain old superstars, no x-factor.

    submitted by /u/playadelosmuertes
    [link] [comments]

    How do you play against people who use cheese that lets them drop everyone back 15 yards from the line and still cover anything short?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:14 PM PST

    How do you play against someone who plays "give cushion" but their players can run up and tackle a drag route for no gain when the linebacker was 15 yards downfield when the pass was thrown? Also how do you run the ball when they only have 4 players in the box but insta shed the line to tackle you in the backfield for a loss?

    submitted by /u/aggieswag
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 21 - SNL

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:56 PM PST

    So Rodgers is better than Brady...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Rekt, son

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Positive Funds to Negative Funds in a Week...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:18 PM PST

    Hi, I am currently in my 10th year of Franchise Mode. No Salary Cap, and each player, besides my draftees, is signed for just 10K. I seem to be running into an issue however where, one week my funds will be at 2.16B, and when I sim a week, the funds are now at -2.16B. I don't know why this is happening. Please help!

    submitted by /u/njr428
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment