• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    Madden NFL Dope card art 💀

    Madden NFL Dope card art ��


    Dope card art ��

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Somebody call 911, request a burn unit

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:21 PM PST

    This is a Quick Scout Guide for those in a Franchise. It goes over the basics of scouting and what you want to look for in a player.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:42 AM PST

    User blocked punt. The white whale of Madden H2H

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Me: Mom can we get Marcus Allen? Mom: No son, we have Marcus Allen at home. At home:

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Tackled by thin air

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:10 AM PST

    The perfect kick doesn’t exi

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:11 PM PST

    Finally, my 7 OLineman scheme is paying off

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Madden 20 Salary Cap Year On Year Increases For Franchise Mode

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:22 AM PST

    Proposed change that I want to see: Allow people to flip the play in hurry up by holding another button at the same time as "Y" so you aren't running trips into the boundary.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:50 PM PST

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/aggieswag
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for the cards, ��

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:00 PM PST

    Ladies and Gentlemen: EA's Triple A coding

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:25 PM PST

    So i took everyone's advice (In r/nfl) and got Madden for my xbox to futher learn the rules of American football. It's maden 17 so i am not up to date on the rosters but that will come later. Which mode should i start with? Thanks guys!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:34 PM PST

    World's best Kicker

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Kicker makes a 30 yard FG... "25th made FG 50+ yards"

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:42 PM PST

    It's literally week 1. And this bug has been around for 3 Maddens. Is this happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/byzvntine
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine getting beat deep by him

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:17 PM PST

    I took the wrong QB, but how do players get this much Ability slots?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:43 AM PST

    [PS4] [32/32] SML - Apply to the BEST league on PS4: Commentary, Podcasts, Highlights, Analytics, and MORE

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:28 PM PST

    Coach mode in franchise?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:12 AM PST

    I see "coach mode" in the settings from the main menu. But when I'm in franchise mode, there's no option for coach mode. Is there no way to do coach mode in franchise?

    submitted by /u/Bayou-Maharaja
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE FIX AARON RODGERS' DEEP BALL ACCURACY...my goodness

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:10 AM PST

    I'm sick of having davante Adams burn dudes to have Aaron Rodgers throw the weakest throws I've ever fucking seen. I can be in the pocket with no pressure and davante will have the guy beat by at least 5 yards and literally every fucking time I try it it's either way overthrown or underthrown and intercepted EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! So unrealistic. And yet mahomes can always throw perfectly off his backfoot for 50 plus yards. I'm not saying he's not capable of doing that in real life but my God the contrast is ridiculous. And that's why everyone and their brother uses the chiefs. This is not my only complaint I could go on all day about how terrible this game is. EA clearly doesn't care about fixing it's shitty game mechanics they just want MUT money and endorsements for famous garbage music artists. I've never played a game that's infuriated me this much and if they don't deliver a quality game next year I'm done with EA forever. They should just let 2k make football games. They have to come out with a new game every year and they're always WAY BETTER than the trash EA is slinging. Madden 20 is hands down the worst game I've ever played. And I've been playing Madden since like 2001. I've complained in the past but never like this. It's never been this bad and I'm incredibly disappointed. I don't think they're ever gonna get it right cuz they just don't care. Fuckin sad.

    submitted by /u/jackjams18
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me the best way to learn the game, I don’t play online because I don’t know what D stops certain O etc, it doesn’t help that I’m British so I’m not even 100% on what plays do what.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:06 PM PST

    What I'm trying to say is I don't know when to blitz, I don't know when to run zone coverage, I don't know when to run man coverage and don't even understand formations. If anyone can help/link me a video or something like that it'll be much appreciated 👍

    submitted by /u/CoygShax
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 20 constantly disconnecting from EA servers

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:05 AM PST

    Have tried multiple different connection methods and it keeps disconnecting. Playing franchise games off-line (why does this need to be online at all ffs) and it keeps kicking me out of the game.

    Playing on Xbox One.

    Anyone have solutions or experiencing the same thing?

    submitted by /u/twentyeight39
    [link] [comments]

    Idfk

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:49 PM PST

    Someone needs to make a nfl game like the pacybit soccer game because opening packs is addicting... am I the the only one

    submitted by /u/rfrank57
    [link] [comments]

    TIL there are routes you can use the right stick to direct receivers with.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:03 PM PST

    Y'all probably already knew this, but I didn't. That shit is fucking great to find out.

    submitted by /u/WabbitCZEN
    [link] [comments]

    Drafting from your phone.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Madden really needs to implement the ability to draft for fantasy drafts or rookie drafts in your online franchises from your phone/app. You should get notifications that your pick is approaching and when it is your pick. It's very difficult to get a time where you have 32 people online to do a draft. Having it on your phone would make it much more accessible to everyone in the league.

    submitted by /u/mgiord15
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment