• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Madden NFL I ran a little experiment on twitter. For science!

    Madden NFL I ran a little experiment on twitter. For science!


    I ran a little experiment on twitter. For science!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:52 PM PST

    The Numbers Madden Gives You Are Wrong - Here's How Cap Penalties Really Work In Madden 20

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:21 AM PST

    I drafted Donovan Peoples-Jones and after 3 years he solidified himself as the most impactful player in the league

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Philip Rivers chokes away the Super Bowl until this happened....

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:44 PM PST

    The year is 2023 and somehow he's re-arisen

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:57 PM PST

    Hey all! I’ve been playing a franchise in Madden 20 where I only use undrafted free agents. Figured I’d share if anyone is interested in this fun journey!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:12 PM PST

    I have released my 1994 historic draft class! Each of my draft classes are very deep and also have notable free agents! A warning about my 2020 draft class, it is starting to get a major overhaul! QB, WR, and TE did their portion of the combine today so I will be upgrading the draft!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:24 AM PST

    Uhhh ok

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:45 AM PST

    The ghost of Devin Hester has been granting me some big punt returns with DA BEARS

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:30 PM PST

    Happy 10 Years To /r/Madden!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:11 AM PST

    Our Madden Reddit community was started 10 years ago today! Thank you to everyone who has been a part of helping us grow.

    Here's to another 10 years!

    submitted by /u/modrewgnu
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or when ever I have a horrible O line overall wise they seem to block way better than when I’m using a stacked O line

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Dude doesn’t only have two first names, but the same name

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:46 AM PST

    [PS4] (29/32) Established Sim League with Openings

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:07 AM PST

    MNL is a long standing Madden CFM that has been running since M15 and continuing on. We restarted after S4 for a few reasons. Don't be intimated by the rules; just play straight up and you'll be straight. The league settings, rules and open teams are linked below:

    • Advances every 48 to 72 hours

    • Season 1; Week 11

    • Sim mode; All-Madden

    • Discord for communication

    • Created Head Coaches only

    • Rules: http://daddyleagues.com/MNL/rules

    Open team(s) (click on the link for depth charts):

    • Broncos: http://daddyleagues.com/MNL/team/DEN/depthchart

    Panthers: http://daddyleagues.com/MNL/team/CAR/depthchart

    Texans: http://daddyleagues.com/MNL/team/HOU/depthchart

    submitted by /u/Remmsterr
    [link] [comments]

    I am quite sure this is a record for the highest Tipped pass

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:37 AM PST

    It's 2040 and well lots of thinks have changed

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Would you or a friend join this league?? (16 active coaches)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:04 AM PST

    VFLnow Madden20 Fantasy League‼️ Most competitive fun league, you don’t wanna miss this‼️ (16 active coaches) VFLnow.com

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:57 AM PST

    Should I draft Gizzi or Applewhite? Gizzi was projected early but is now projected late, Appliewhite has climbed the boards going from possible Early 3rd to late 2nd.. but Gizzi appears to be the more talented QB despite both being scouted as "Mid Round talent"

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:55 AM PST

    Mycareeermode

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:21 PM PST

    They need to bring back the agent side of things. Like we should be able to go to press conferences and blame losses on players and be able to say what we want. Every team I play for let like 12 sacks a game. I would love a part to my career where I can personally blame my offensive line for the losses we get.

    submitted by /u/Lukestar222
    [link] [comments]

    48 hour advance league on Xbox

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:47 PM PST

    Xbox madden cfm

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:15 PM PST

    Starting up a fresh league. With discord being our form of communication. This league will consist of competitive user that know how to have fun. Only teams taken are saints, eagles, chiefs rams, 49er, and titans if interested shoot me a message I'll send you the discord

    submitted by /u/chiefcolton32
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help with interceptions

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:13 PM PST

    So almost every online game I give up points because my guys refuse to intercept the ball. Like i'm very good at baiting guys into bad throws with my user ( usually user linebackers. not sure if that matters) but every time i bait them i hold triangle to pick and my guy will either just stand there or magically spawn behind the receiver and he gets a free catch. Like i'm aware the game hates me, for example, one of my last games my julio jones was wide open in the end zone for the win and he dropped a possession catch and i ended up losing, but there's gotta be something i'm doing wrong. i'd appreciate any advice.Thanks

    submitted by /u/Falconsfan7777
    [link] [comments]

    Offensive Advice?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Hey everybody. I'm playing in a franchise with 10 friends. I've become much better at defense - for example, in my last game against one of the better players, I forced 7 pics (4 users).

    However, I cannot move the ball against users. In one of my last games, I had 50 yards of offense in the first half. I use the Raiders playbook for their run plays, and use outside zones, flood/drive plays, and bench a lot. However, this only gets me so far against users.

    The better players in my league run mostly cover 3, Tampa, and specific blitzes like pinch buck 0.

    How can I improve my offensive game/schemes?

    submitted by /u/Wareagle545
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment