• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Madden NFL i swear madden CPU’s have no IQ when it comes to calling timeouts

    Madden NFL i swear madden CPU’s have no IQ when it comes to calling timeouts


    i swear madden CPU’s have no IQ when it comes to calling timeouts

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Excellent coverage

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:24 AM PST

    I mean... ya gotta sign him right?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:49 PM PST

    This has to be the greatest punt ever right?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:33 AM PST

    I’m 11 years deep into this franchise as a QB. I just got signed by Dallas after being at the 49ers. Something reminds me of my time there I just can’t seem to see what it is.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:26 AM PST

    The Buffalo Bears

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Not how I expected that play to go...

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:08 PM PST

    This is the first time something like this happened to me. I'm not complaining though, since it got me a 76 yard td to Courtland Sutton haha (Franchise Mode --> Player --> QB --> Fantasy Draft)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Guess I could've switched and grabbed the ball

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:13 PM PST

    The CPU running logic in this game is brilliant

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:28 PM PST

    Marcus Mariota has broken several bones in his body

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:42 PM PST

    How Madden 20 helped me become a Raiders fan

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:14 AM PST

    First off I used to be a die hard Chargers fan. I mean born and raised lived across the street from Qualcomm. Still a Padres fan so that's proof that I didn't leave the Chargers purely because they suck. Spanos is a pos, they left SD, and they don't care about the fans so fuck em. But I was like who am I gonna root for then. I recently moved to Vegas and the Raiders are coming to Vegas so I thought hey that's my team, but I was unsure because I've been dissing the Raiders for nearly 30 years. Now here is where Madden comes in.

    I played QB1 recently and I was selected first round by the Raiders. I went 19-0 btw because I'm a fucking cheater who rebooted a game if I fucked up too much lol. But back to the point. As I played as the starting QB I really enjoyed the team around me. Since he's a former charger I've always liked Tyrell Williams. I love John Gruden. No idea why there is just something about him. So I started to look more into the brass like Mark Davis and they have just had fenominal leadership since the beginning. I knew Al Davis was amazing but I didn't know he had the perfect son to take his place. So we can all thank Coach John Madden for converting a Chargers fan into a Raiders fan. hahah

    submitted by /u/Isterra
    [link] [comments]

    Ladies and Gentlemen, the coffin corner punt. (It barely tapped the OB boundary)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:40 PM PST

    Just run out the clock. That’s all you have to do

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:38 AM PST

    is it possible to trade for lamar in franchise mode?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:30 AM PST

    if so, how?

    submitted by /u/Ganggangbrady
    [link] [comments]

    CFM sim stats

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:00 AM PST

    What would be the best qb archetype,scheme and playbook combo for good sim stats

    submitted by /u/holdoor11
    [link] [comments]

    First time the cpu has actually blocked for me on an interception.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:13 PM PST

    How do I get the 91 calvin ridley?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:41 AM PST

    H2H Commection Problems

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:36 PM PST

    Madden 20 has been acting weird for the last few months when I try to play online.

    A few things to note: 1. I use my colleges wifi (which is usually reliable) 2. I'm on Nat type 2 (my college wifi's standard nat type 3. I've restored licenses, re downloaded the game multiple times, and closed the app to no avail.

    Every time I triy to join a game in H2H, is glitches out after about 15 seconds, takes away my circle back button option, and tells me that an unexpected error has occured. Any ideas on what could be the problem? EA hasn't been much help.

    submitted by /u/Htrwlce
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4) Connected Franchise - Fantasy Draft!! (Drafting soon!) 16/32

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:33 PM PST

    Yooo

    Join our connected franchise league! We need just a few more people to join before we start!

    Discord link: https://discord.gg/WaZdR4

    submitted by /u/peterash28
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4][2/32] Madden Kingdom - The Madden Kingdom is opening its doors!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:35 PM PST

    Do you want to be part of the tribe? The kingdom? The brotherhood of like minded individuals who seek REAL SIM Football? Who seek to build teams, develop players, and have a ball with guys just like them! Do you want to be apart of an EXTREMELY new and FRESH take on CFM? Then look absolutely NO FURTHER AND JOIN THE KINGDOM... THE MADDEN KINGDOM!

    Madden Kingdom is a BRAND new up and coming CFM looking for extremely committed souls!

    We will run off discord for communication, scheduling games, and everything else CFM. Including things like faux twitter accounts, GOTW casting, Power rankings, mock drafts, daddy leagues, and much much more!

    The season plans to kickoff soon so JOIN while you can!

    We will have 48 hour advances, Stock Madden rosters, and SIM rules!

    DM for Discord Link

    submitted by /u/Equal-Diet
    [link] [comments]

    Last Chance League. [XBOX] [29/32]

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:21 PM PST

    Currently going into Season 2 of our reboot with some great teams available... Panthers, Texans, and Giants. Fun, active, mostly sim league that encourages creativity and content. Details and rules listed on our sub..

    https://www.reddit.com/r/LastChanceLeague/

    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lastchanceleague/

    newly created YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaO5OsCX8dF5988OcalvvgQ

    and join our Discord to become part of the Last Chance League family: https://discord.gg/2mPhfat

    See you on the field.

    submitted by /u/BigchipsmanIneedthat
    [link] [comments]

    Franchise mode "breakout chance" glitch?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:42 PM PST

    So I'm in my Qb franchise and Courtland Sutton has an opportunity to break into superstar x-factor. He says "give me the ball and I'll do big things". He needs 4 tds or 200 yards in this game against Green Bay.

    So I absolutely hyper target him and he ends up with 24 catches for 267 yds and a score... But we lose 28-16. He never said anything about winning the game.

    I'm excited to see him upgrade... But... Nothing. The next week appears and only gives me the option to play my next game. I check weekly awards and I have NFC OPOW for my performance. And his performance is still there too.

    Now I'm pissed cause I spent so much time getting him the ball in that game and have nothing to show for it.

    Atm it only auto saved, so I'm about to reload my manual save and try it again in case it is just a one time glitch. Courtland Sutton deserves the X-Factor for how he's balled out for me.

    UPDATE

    I said "fuck you, ea" and cheesed the cpu even more (Sutton finished with 30 catches, 332 yds 2 td) and still no X-Factor breakout. Starting to think it wasn't a breakout chance this week after all... Aw well Sutton got them stats now! Haha

    UPDATE #2

    Welp, just successfully completed an official "breakout opportunity" with Kerryon Johnson (gained 163 total yards with him when I needed 150 total or 2 tds) and.... Nothing. Wtf ea??

    submitted by /u/vengiegoesvroom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment