• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Madden NFL "The most realistic gameplay to date" ~ EA

    Madden NFL "The most realistic gameplay to date" ~ EA


    "The most realistic gameplay to date" ~ EA

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:31 AM PST

    I played him like a fiddle

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:59 PM PST

    Holy clutch!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Sometimes I wish I could still play Madden 07 and 08

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Marcus Allen 74 yard TD in Madden 20

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:48 PM PST

    3rd Round Rookie - 76 Ovr - Hidden Dev [Screenshot]

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Do NOT anticipate throws vs man coverage. Simulation Football™

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:32 PM PST

    When you want to re-sign your star runningback, but you know he’s just going to get injured :(

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Clutch Kickoff return

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:52 PM PST

    A 5-11 team made the Super Bowl in my franchise

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Excited for the Vita Vea powerup HB? I certainly am

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:57 PM PST

    2 Sim LGs X1(Regular & Fantasy)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:29 PM PST

    We have two different leagues with different teams open. We use slack for communication.

    Regular League: We've had this league since Madden 12 we are currently in Season 5 W5 we will be using a real life rookies for our draft this year. Couple things All-Madden 8mins(20 accel) Sim Advance M, W, F 2 teams open 1-3 Bills & 1-3 Dolphins We have a bunch of history in Google Sheet dating back to Madden 12 dolphins roster bills roster rules

    Fantasy League: We just started we are in Season 1 Week 7 we move at a much slower advance is every 72 hours same setting rules apply as the regular league. We are also using a real life rookie for our draft class. 2 Open teams Bengals 2-4, Redskins 2-4 redskins roster bengals roster

    To get ahold of me either send me a direct message on here. Or on Xbox Live @ jaguars 19

    submitted by /u/jaguars19
    [link] [comments]

    This was roughing the passer

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:26 PM PST

    Face of the Franchise Crap

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Played my first 'Face of the Franchise' mode today and have to say it is fucking shit.

    Played the semi-final 7 times and each time my fucking defence couldn't do shit. I put 50+ points every damn game and we always lost. I played this mode to be the QB not to have to be the entire damn team, if I wanted to play as everyone I'd go back to my franchise mode.

    Needed to rant, sick of Madden rolling out shit after shit each year

    submitted by /u/AAM1982
    [link] [comments]

    kneel?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Finally bought 20 and have a question about abilities

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:54 PM PST

    So I bought 20 since it's half off and I figure after all the fixes and stuff it's now at the point where it's a alright playable game. I'm making a personal custom roster for my offline franchise and I can't seem to figure out how to change a player to a superstar or a X factor. Are we not able to do this for offline custom rosters? There are a couple players I feel should have abilities that don't and want to change it. Thanks

    submitted by /u/TankforchaseDL
    [link] [comments]

    The Refs called THIS back

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:33 PM PST

    I used DeSean Jackson as a sheild......

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:48 PM PST

    Clemsons dynasty has peaked

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:16 PM PST

    QB forced to retire after 3 seasons in Franchise mode

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:11 PM PST

    QB for the Falcons, got to 99 overall during season 3 I think, went to and won 3 Super Bowls, but forced to retire in the offseason after the 3rd with no prompts to negotiate or sign a contract?

    submitted by /u/CapitalTBE
    [link] [comments]

    Do Not Intimidate or Disrespect the AI in Franchise Mode Especially While Playing On All Madden...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:18 AM PST

    I'm fuming right now... I chose to intimidate the CPU instead of praising it and now my line is playing weaker than Charmin toilet paper and this guy Fletcher Cox sacks my QB like 8-9 times. I've restarted this one game 4 times and got destroyed every single time... I've made adjustments to protect my QB and I'm still only getting 0.8 seconds to throw. And the defense picks up even more around the end of the 3rd quarter... I got sacked on the first two downs and a free safety picked me off on the third down. The tight end that I was trying to throw to on the post route decides to start jogging up the field instead of cutting. I looked at my TV screen with my jaw dropped for about 6 seconds and closed out Madden... Lesson learned, always praise the CPU because if you don't, Madden will bend you over and lay down the wood.

    submitted by /u/themindnthoughts
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment