• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Madden NFL New Sub Rule: No More Pointless Bashing Of Madden or EA

    Madden NFL New Sub Rule: No More Pointless Bashing Of Madden or EA


    New Sub Rule: No More Pointless Bashing Of Madden or EA

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Over the last few weeks there has been an uptick in pointless comments and posts that add nothing to our community here. It's been a problem forever but it has gotten out of control. To be clear, you absolutely can still be critical of Madden/EA but there has to be some substance to it or your post will be removed.

    I understand this may be an unpopular move but the vast majority of people come here because they enjoy the game and the negative posts have gotten overwhelmingly spammy.

    Examples of posts/comments no longer allowed:

    • Madden is trash
    • EA sucks
    • The game is awful, why do you even play it?
    • What do you expect, you are playing a game made by EA?

    Examples of posts/comments that are perfectly fine:

    • The progression system in franchise mode is completely broken and needs to be overhauled
    • Getting some competition for Madden will light a fire under EA so either they make a better game or they will be in a world of trouble.
    • Man to man defense in this game needs a total overhaul. My 99 overall corner can't even cover a 3rd string wide receiver.

    Basically the new rule is that if you are going to bash Madden or EA, you need to put some thought into it.

    The 1st offense will result in a 2 day temporary ban from the sub

    The 2nd offense will result in a permanent ban.

    We are trying to clean this sub up from the same people who repeatedly post with 3-5 word comments about how badly the game sucks. That adds no value whatsoever to our community.

    Just to be exceedingly clear, this is not a rule against being critical against the game. Be as critical as you want. Absolutely trash the game if that is how you feel but put some thought into it or the post/comment will be removed.

    submitted by /u/modrewgnu
    [link] [comments]

    Raise you hand if you think this is one of the worst animations in the game.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    They really suck.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    First time seeing celebration

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Drafted a 58 overall with Hidden dev trait ������

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Just like I drew it up

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Mom can we get Keenan Allen. No we have Keenan Allen at home. Keenan Allen at home->

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Snapped the ball with 1 sec left in the 4th. Down by 3

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Okay, I think I'm done playing for a while.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    Anybody find an updating roster yet?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    I looked earlier but haven't found one

    submitted by /u/tjtrepinski
    [link] [comments]

    Pats long snapper reincarnated

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    I mean...ok

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Unable to download rosters

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    I am trying to download draft class rosters to use in a franchise mode and every time I try to download one I get the error "the file cannot be downloaded because it has been removed by its creator"

    Multiple of my friends have been able to download that same roster, even after it gave me that error..

    Is there a fix to this? Really frustrating

    submitted by /u/EyeLickButt
    [link] [comments]

    Did you enjoy your game? Feels like arcade mode

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Since they've asked this question, I feel like I'm playing on arcade mode in my franchise. Both teams are putting up rediculous high scoring stats and I've noticed very unusual plays. So to answer your question madden no I do not like whatever you are trying to do. Turn off arcade mode or whatever the hell this is. Please.

    submitted by /u/thesheriff92
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest way to start a franchise as if it was today?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Big Bucs fan and want to start a franchise with Tom Brady on the Bucs. I've run into a dilemma...

    Either I pick real life rosters and can start at the Super Bowl, I'll be able to fw Chiefs, and then do FA and the draft as I want to, but... I cant use custom roster obviously since it's the real life roster option and itll be a pain in the ass to manually edit the rosters. I wouldn't want just Brady on the Bucs, but the Nuk trade and Diggs trades as well. I like the realism. I feel like the draft picks involved in those trades will be a pain to manually edit.

    Other option is use a custom roster, but then I gotta start at preseason. Then I have to manually fw every single game of the season in order to get the correct draft order. Players will also be getting xp so since I used a custom roster, by the time I get to the 2020 season, players will be overrated.

    Is there an easier way to do this?

    submitted by /u/JosephDominic
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1][27/32] XFL looking for members! Sim league, great group of guys. Check out post for more info! Discord required

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    2002 Throwback League! [PC][3/32]

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    This is a new Madden 20 CFM with 2002 rosters and will have daily advances!We are looking for active and sim style players for a chill CFM. Draft classes of 2003 and so on will be put in after each season. Relive teams glory days! All teams are open except the eagles! https://discord.gg/SZQC68A

    submitted by /u/Fortnutter_
    [link] [comments]

    Noob Question: Will all these trades and signings be updated?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    I haven't gone on since all these trades and signings started. If I go on tonight, should I expect everyone to be moved around?

    submitted by /u/spwf
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] [Fantasy Draft/Competitive] [23/32] [Season 2 Week 10]

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Season 2. Regular season advance every 48 hours. Playoff advance 24 hours. We've been struggling to get steady players. Dm for more details and available teams

    submitted by /u/BullpenCatcher17
    [link] [comments]

    Madden Simulation League, Is looking For Active Members Must Have Discord Not Looking For Quitters, All Madden 8 Min Qtrs, Yr 2 Off-Season

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    Tips for running the ball

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Hey guys I'm having a really hard time running the ball online. Do yal have any tips like formations and runs off of them? Also do you make oline presnap adjustments ? Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/Bucksweep77
    [link] [comments]

    Complete Patriots rebuild. Heres the offense. How many Xfactors you think there are?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Decided to completely rebuild the patriots for fun. How many factors you think I have hidden in here?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Franchise seeding wrong?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    I'm in a franchise with a few friends, and I went 14-1-1 while my friend in the same division went 14-2, but it says that he is the #1 seed and I am a wildcard. Both my loss and my tie were out of conference, so I am 12-0 in conference and 6-0 in division, whereas both of my friend's losses are to me making him 10-2 in conference and 4-2 in division. As far as I know I should be ahead of him just based on record, but I would even win every tie breaker if I was 14-2. It even says I have a higher win percentage. Are ties not counted properly?

    submitted by /u/The_Great_Saiyaman21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment