• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    Madden NFL So unrealistic

    Madden NFL So unrealistic


    So unrealistic

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Can’t wait for his ‘A Football Life’

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    The cpu when they enter the fourth quarter

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    This just happened in my KO game lmao

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Madden Just Asked Me If I Had Fun

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    After it handicapped the shit out of me for a whole game to snap a 15 game win streak I had on head to head lol.

    I answered yes just to see how glitchy it can get and so it'll keep putting me up against harder people. The harder and glitchier the better. Let's start with my team laying on their backs!

    submitted by /u/leadrain86
    [link] [comments]

    EA is bad.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Trade logic in this game is so un-fucking-realistic

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    [XBOX](27/32) COVID-19 Lockdowns are keeping the league alive and well! Join today to get locked in to a 7 year old league before Madden 21 release!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    We are a sim style play league that's existed for 7 years!

    We use GroupMe for chat and game scheduling.

    End of season Dev upgrades for games played.

    12 = Star, 14 = Superstar

    Currently in Week 5 of Season 6.

    Vance is every 48 hours. 10pm EST

    Great teams still available! 77-85 OVR!

    Contact u/WindwardZeus or u/Zampas1 with your Discord info and Gamertag.

    Open Teams:

    Armadillos (Cardinals): (77 OVR) https://mymadden.com/lg/pm/teams/AUS/

    Buccaneers: (86 OVR) https://mymadden.com/lg/pm/teams/TB/

    Falcons: (85 OVR) https://mymadden.com/lg/pm/teams/ATL/

    49er: (81 OVR) https://mymadden.com/lg/pm/teams/SF/

    Raiders: (80 OVR) https://mymadden.com/lg/pm/teams/OAK/

    Rules: https://mymadden.com/lg/pm/forum/thread/2

    submitted by /u/Sensitive_Wallaby
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 20 rosters

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    This is the first madden I've bought since 18 and I have a question. Did they stop updating the rosters like rating changes and roster moves for example will they put D Hop on the cardinals or Diggs on the bills or do I have to manually do that now. I've looked for downloadable rosters that are up to date but I can't find any. Maybe I'm just stupid but it doesn't make sense why they can't update the game till madden 21 comes out.

    submitted by /u/scott2239
    [link] [comments]

    Got a message in my franchise mode that Marquise Brown is frustrated with his role.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    My best pick yet

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Fumble rumble score

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Why is There No Flex Position in Madden?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    With guys like Tryann Mathieu and Taysom Hill breaking out as players who can do it all on the defensive and offensive sides of the ball, even with the emergence of Isaiah Simmons potentially becoming a Top 5 pick in April's draft, a question began that peak my interests, why is there no flex position in Madden? What I mean by flex position is a player on the field that can play multiple roles (you should be able to change what you want your flex to do on the field). Of course not every team will have a guy like this, so you should be able to change if you want a flex or not. But it would be a small wrinkle that would go a long way in Madden. While you can always just put your Swiss army knife at SS and run a Cover 3 similar to the one in Seattle during the Legion of Boom Era, it wouldn't be the same as having a designated position on the field.

    submitted by /u/ThatsHotLikeABot
    [link] [comments]

    this game so blatanly doesn't let you win sometimes and i'm sick of it.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    when you have a 96 overall qb throwing to a 91 overall receiver with a great o line and they're doing as poorly as they've been doing for the past THREE DAYS i've been trying to do this solo challenge something is very fucking wrong.

    submitted by /u/JKrabby
    [link] [comments]

    Who are some low budget players that have performed very well for you in franchise modes?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    How the F... was this called a TD

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Cathcing in Franchise

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Why the hell wont any of my players catch the ball? i am a QB for the browns that is a 94 ovr and i have OBJ and Juice Landry and they have leveled up to have X factor and they actually cant catch for shit its so anyoing but when i just throw one up on a streak they will catch that but cant catch a normal slant or inside route is this happening to anyone else

    submitted by /u/Cody25Stone
    [link] [comments]

    When the sideline yells “ball”

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    This Game is Flawed tremendously

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    I hate these glitches on penalties bro. I drive down after half, score after two holding calls. Kick the PAT, it gets blocked.... there a flag on the field, illegal block in the back against the Saints, options, accepting it goes to kick off. Declining it gives me another PAT attempt.... this game gave the saints the ball on my 33 and they're currently in FG formation....

    submitted by /u/Gunslingershabe5
    [link] [comments]

    When Madden Franchise Mode Gets Out it Control

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Yo its the guy who does the updated rosters on ps4, just uploaded the roster with all today's moves.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Sort by new. "Madden21." By MFMatix (another upload has same name but mine has more downloads and better like and dislike ratio.)

    If you're unfamiliar with my roster I have all updated rating and have made all the roster moves. Have about 86 2020 rookies made that you can find in free agency.

    Rookie ratings adjusted by combine performance and player comparison on NFL.com's scouting report, some areas I tweak if I feel a player is weak or strong in a certain area, ie; K.J. Hamler has a tendacy to drop the ball which his catch rating will reflect.

    Check it out.

    Edit:

    Seems like people are getting an error that my roster is deleted. This is obviously not the case because I literally just uploaded it. This is a problem on EA's end and I'm not sure whats causing it. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I don't know what's causing this. Sometimes restarting the app makes it work

    submitted by /u/NotRyanPace
    [link] [comments]

    These damn Lineman (I’m Titans btw)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Making a player career fun. Creative players needed

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Your probably aware how barebones the Madden player career mode is in CFM and how face of the franchise is literally the same thing as CFM with am intro.

    That being said I love player career modes. It's one of favorite things to do in gaming and I miss being able to enjoy doing it with my favorite sport because of how bad EA is at implementing the mode.

    That being said does anyone have any suggestions on how they make a player career fun outside of what the game offers you. House rules? Stuff outside the game? Any suggestions are appreciated I just want to have fun with a Superstar mode.

    submitted by /u/Realtalk74
    [link] [comments]

    How does changing position affect superstar ability?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    I have a superstar FS that I have started playing in the slot. If I change him to CB does anyone know if he will lose acrobat?

    submitted by /u/SLAM_HERE
    [link] [comments]

    Guy just called timeout while the game clock expired at end of game I won now I'm stuck in the game, what do I do to get the win?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    I'm stuck in the screen where it keeps rotating around the stadium.

    submitted by /u/pestilence_bot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment