• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 25, 2020

    Madden NFL Russell Wilson indeed does it all

    Madden NFL Russell Wilson indeed does it all


    Russell Wilson indeed does it all

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Trevor Lawrence doing Trevor Lawrence things

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    I had my best online run of all time yesterday

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    When madden just doesn’t want you to win...... but seriously could someone explain this

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    I did an experiment on QBs fumbling in madden

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    I used Lamar Jackson. In real life, he ran the ball 176 times and fumbled 9 times (which is a 5.1% chance to fumble). In madden, however, I ran with Lamar Jackson 176 times (on all-madden difficulty with no sliders) and fumbled it 53 times (which is a 30.1% chance to fumble). This difference is stupid. Since this is the only NFL simulation game on the market, it should be somewhat realistic. Please make the QB fumble rate in front of the line of scrimmage lower.

    submitted by /u/Sh0ldier
    [link] [comments]

    It finally happened to me

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    This almost cost me the game!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Seems normal

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Russel Wilson decks Tyreek Hill and then scrambles in for the touchdown

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I hate Jonathon Coachman

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    "Gurley Power"

    I hate Jonathon Coachman. I hated him on Wwe Programming.i hate him on ESPN. And now i hate him on madden. Why is he ruining my life?

    submitted by /u/hirkball
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the option to add your firstborn EA?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    inception to an overturned fumble=3rd 56

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    Speed parity scale

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Ok I've been playing madden for around 3 years now so I know the basics but I still don't understand what speed parity does.

    Like I've tried researching it but it hasn't really helped, I know it is about the gap between speed but I've got no clue which is which.

    I've tried having it on 40 and I've got it on 60 just now and I've had my 91 speed wr get caught up to by a cb across the field who has 91 speed also but a slower acceleration.

    Can someone explain what it is for me please and what they have there's set to

    submitted by /u/biggar_02
    [link] [comments]

    Australian PC Online Franchise

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm gonna be starting an online franchise for PC players in Aus and NZ.

    I'm interested to see what kind of interest there is in this, so if your keen drop a comment below, and if there's enough, I'll dm everyone who's interested with the code.

    Cheers boys

    submitted by /u/Cookiessx
    [link] [comments]

    Old clip from a few months ago but still a great one. Dude was scrambling all game so I had to get a little disrespectful

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    My best draft ever!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Dumbest Interception ever

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    GDML Connected Franchise League seeking users!!!! (XB1) (20/32) Join now!!!!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    -48 hour advance or sooner (depending on how fast people get there games scheduled -All Pro Comp play style -5 Min Quarters (to show a more real life realistic score/stat sheet and what it is for online H2H) -Custom Coach required -No CPU trading -Pre season 2019 Rosters (example- Antonio Brown on the Raiders) -1 dev upgrade to any player of your choosing on your team once you join -Currently in Week 1 of 2019 Season More league details can be seen once joining the league. Join now and invite your buddies!!!

    Link to discord: https://discord.gg/MKSbFN

    submitted by /u/Wes4432
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Tournaments?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    Anyone know of any Madden 20 PS4 tournaments? If not, is there any interest? (Another post coming soon if there's interest)

    submitted by /u/schmelling_salts
    [link] [comments]

    Best Players to Trade for in Franchise?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    In week 6 of a franchise with my friends - who are the best players that are easy to trade for? Also would love any other tips to help trade and improve my team! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/reddit09008
    [link] [comments]

    WR Falls to ground every time i catch the ball

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. I keep having issues when I catch the ball. I press Y (on XB1) when catching the ball and the WR immediately falls to the ground. It used to not be like this when I started playing a few weeks ago but now it's 90% of catches. How do I stop this from happening? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Roothlus
    [link] [comments]

    They finally put Jay Cutler in Madden! Exclusive ability enables perfect accuracy on all interceptions!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    New fresh Xbox league! 29 teams left!!! Niners, saints, Chiefs taken. Updated rosters. It is a money league... $10 buy! $240 to SB winner each season and 40 to the runner up. 48 hr adv Sim Style Lg Wont accept payments until we hit 25 users!! Easy Rules

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    [XB1][1/32] new real rosters league

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    I'm bored af so I bought an Xbox and wanna start a madden 20 league. Real rosters. We'll decide teams by random assignment once we get the league filled. Hmu and bring ur friends if you want something to do

    submitted by /u/juustiicee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment